It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coolest Fake/Real Ghost Film I Have Ever Scene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check it out. That guy is on mexican TV - I once got his faced confused with someone else.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
FACUNDO!!! Que lame****s! I hate this video and people who say this is real. I remember this guy's chupacabra video. totalmente estupido por la millonesima vez.

He even got this stupid ghost hunter to say... anyway this video is a waste of time. don't even bother.

Oh! by the way, it is not cool.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Franz von Humboldt]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i thought it looked cool though, it made me feeel a bit uneasy. apparently it obviously fake because of the back of the head. but it definetly sets a mood and scared the # out of me.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i guess my logic in any type of stuff like this it is very interesting and causes some room for jokes and stuff. but overall this is the 21st century and if someone ever experienced something like this in real life i think there would be alot cooler stuff going on or atleast pictures to look at.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

is this the one?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What? The chupacabra video?
If you are talking about the one I mentioned above then that's not the video you just posted.
You won't find it. I've been looking for it for a while now and it is not available. It was as stupid as this one anyway. That guy name Facundo is a joke. Believe me.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
do you thin cupacabras are real?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
whats funny about it is there is a massive cavity in its back and then before he makes contact with it. you can see the eye glare behind the trees. I guess they were waiting to move the prop or something.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
you know what would rock is to have the library ghost or something of that nature that reads books and makes objects move or communicate for no apparent reason.

or the cooking ghosts.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's from dorks.com. That should say it all!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
if i had control over the paranormal then i would push the limits of insanity on some people. find whatever it is that hurts then either a lost loved one or a friend or maybe push the religious threshhold and then really kick them in the gut.

then librarian ghost would always get someone or faint whispers.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatertownStrip
if i had

You've said it all.

Now don't waste your time on this video. Please!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
its better than watching some of the stuff ya'll have posted, I have not seen one cool picture thus far. Not one.

PSP

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I really felt uneasy on this one yeah!
Sometimes some people make these clips but then with a scare moment in it when something fast come up and screams but this one was even worse!

When the head turned around i thought like, who is saw that on the excorsist to.
Maybe that really weird thing in that clip has an connection with the excorsist...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I dont wanna waste my time looking at this video because the OP got banned after only being on ATS for days.... what a loser. Thank God we have mods who are always on their game.

top topics

join