learn more

A question to all Masons present

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
Ain,t it funny, i never asked you any secrets, ever wonder why?

I didn't because I think you're just playing games.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
No intrepid i am serious, i agree i am playing games, but what i said is true, i am curious, are you a mason? the reason i ask is because you are the moderator, and you do not seem to believe me either.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

No intrepid i am serious, i agree i am playing games,

May I remind you of the T&C, number 1 rule:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just playing games?

but what i said is true, i am curious, are you a mason? the reason i ask is because you are the moderator, and you do not seem to believe me either.

I am not a Mason, do you think that because I don't buy what you're saying I MUST be a Mason?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

No intrepid i am serious, i agree i am playing games, but what i said is true, i am curious, are you a mason? the reason i ask is because you are the moderator, and you do not seem to believe me either.

No, intrepid is not a Freemason, but he is one of the Secret Society Forum Moderators. This means he is responsible for maintaining the forum content and adherence to the Terms & Conditions Of Use.

I am a Freemason, but I am not a Secret Society Forum Moderator, and I am responsible for poo flinging, and Thomas Crowne's beer fridge.

Hope that helps clarify the situation.

Masonic Monkeys, not just for playing games anymore

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
intrepid i u2u you, i am prepared to give you the info,to prove i am not lying,it depends on your answer to my question

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
intrepid,the truth i have sent you in u2u,maybe now i will not be ridiculed,by some of the members on this site, as i said before i do NOT tell lies.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You think you know its name , fine. i don,t have a problem with that.

Whew! What a relief. I'll sleep better tonight...rest assured.

Secrets? i have never gave any away,unless something i wrote was a secret word that you use that i was not aware of.

Well...actually I think in one of your posts you did say "Ovaltine" or perhaps it was "Malted Milk" ...I'll have to check, but please don't say EITHER again.

Well hell no! it ain't funny. As a former member of (insert super-duper secret decoded secret society here) we are all aware that we cannot DARE ask each other secrets on this forum, lest we should all have to stand on our heads naked, while drinking a glass of water and singing the "Bamma Camma Ladda Mee Say" song and get our toilets....well....let us not even discuss what what might happen to our toilets...ya know?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I am a Freemason, but I am not a Secret Society Forum Moderator, and I am responsible for poo flinging, and Thomas Crowne's beer fridge.
Hope that helps clarify the situation.

Well it sure doesn't clarify anything for me. I KNOW you're a Freemason and I know Thomas Crowne's a "Super Moderator", a fundamentalist Christian from Alabama and an anti-mason (which he has EVERY right to be, by the way)

But as such ( a fundamentalist Christian, that is)...I'm pretty sure he doesn't HAVE a "beer fridge"

...and if he does...well...he owes me an apology.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Well it sure doesn't clarify anything for me. I KNOW you're a Freemason and I know Thomas Crowne's a "Super Moderator", a fundamentalist Christian from Alabama and an anti-mason (which he has EVERY right to be, by the way)

But as such ( a fundamentalist Christian, that is)...I'm pretty sure he doesn't HAVE a "beer fridge"

...and if he does...well...he owes me an apology.

TC isn't, a "Super Moderator," he's actually an "Administrator," and is from Alabama... I know this may be a bit disconcerting for some members, but let me assure you... No expense has been spared in the schooling of this esteemed Staff member... He is imminently capable of chasing down any ice cream truck, regardless of time of day, or spare change in his pockets.

As far as the beer fridge... It remains sacred and inviolate... And fully stocked with St. Pauli Girl.

Beer Monkeys, not just for a full cooler anymore...

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

O

Well...actually I think in one of your posts you did say "Ovaltine" or perhaps it was "Malted Milk" ...I'll have to check, but please don't say EITHER again.

[/quote
I NEVER said this, YOU DID

To prove that i am sincere, i sent intrepid a full disclosure in an u2u called (the answer),i have not had no feedback from him yet.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by stmichael]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Dude, to tell the Truth, I really couldn't give a flier what "secret" society you belong to.
"High up, way above" secret society indeed.

Aw give him a chance Leveller!

After all, he just figured out how to use his secret decoder ring!

In fact the most recent secret high-up message said "Drink more Ovaltine!"

senrak you ACCUSED me for using using these words,THEY WERE YOUR WORDS.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

To prove that i am sincere, i sent intrepid a full disclosure in an u2u called (the answer),i have not had no feedback from him yet.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by stmichael]

I did a little research and I wouldn't call that a Secret Society.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Aw give him a chance Leveller!
After all, he just figured out how to use his secret decoder ring!
In fact the most recent secret high-up message said "Drink more Ovaltine!"

senrak you ACCUSED me for using using these words,THEY WERE YOUR WORDS.

stmichael...you're confused. I didn't "accuse" you (as you say) of (or "for") using those words. I did indeed use those words myself.

Apparently you don't understand American humor. So since you've put me on the spot...I'll have to come clean and admit that I was just making fun of your posts and your super-duper secret society.

Now, isn't this enough of the BS? I mean, I enjoy a fun thread from time to time, but this one's wearing thin...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok senrak, i did not realise you was having fun,but i do accept its american humour,maybe i did get the wrong end of the stick , I have no grief with the masons,as i said before in another post i believe it was them that helped me when i needed support, if i find that the other members are sincere then i will reveal to you,what you wish to know.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You think you know its name , fine. i don,t have a problem with that.

Whew! What a relief. I was worried that it might be a problem...thanks for reassuring me.

Secrets? i have never gave any away,unless something i wrote was a secret word that you use that i was not aware of. (i will have to go back over my posts and have a look)

If you're unaware of it...what good will having a look do? Hmm?

Because you know it wouldn't do any good...if we told you they wouldn't be secret now WOULD they?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ok senrak, i did not realise you was having fun,but i do accept its american humour,maybe i did get the wrong end of the stick , I have no grief with the masons,as i said before in another post i believe it was them that helped me when i needed support, if i find that the other members are sincere then i will reveal to you,what you wish to know.

No problem. All in fun.

But I still contend that Freemasonry is the oldest, largest and most widely known fraternal society...it's NOT a "secret" society.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by senrak]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

But I still contend that Freemasonry is the oldest, largest and most widely known fraternal society...it's NOT a "secret" society.

I agree with you senrak. But I'll give you five whoop-de-doos and a photo of my Grand High Poohbah waistcoat if you can get markus to agree too.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
I agree with you senrak. But I'll give you five whoop-de-doos and a photo of my Grand High Poohbah waistcoat if you can get markus to agree too.

Trinityman,

I'll see your five whoop-de-doos and raise you two 64th Degree Handshakes and a old Lodge Goat with three legs and as many teeth.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Right...

(takes deep breath)

I'll take back my five whoop-de-doos, grab a firm hold of your two 64th Degree Handshakes and the old orthodontically challenged Lodge Goat with mobility difficulties and raise you ten (yes... ten) whoop-de-doos, a Grand Officer's secret dues and admission card to the 666th level and a copy of me sitting on a photocopier in full Grand High Poohbah kit AND sash whistling dixie while revealing all the secrets of the Antient Free and Accepted Order of People Who Have Difficulty Getting Their Pants On In The Morning.

And I'll even throw in my personal copy of 'Freemasons Guide to Toilet Detonation and Advanced Dog Drugging Techniques' (2nd ed.)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Again, guys I'm new to masonry but where are all these "guides" ? is my lodge out of touch...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join