It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to all Masons present

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Go on StMichel. Give us another clue.
Does the organisation that you were a member of have two words that start with the letters "BS"?

And for the rest of you? No it's not what you're thinking. Those letters stand for "Boy Scouts".

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Go on StMichel. Give us another clue.
Does the organisation that you were a member of have two words that start with the letters "BS"?

I don,t tell lies.
The oak represents england .
The hundred rings , a tree grows by a ring every year,so a hundred rings or circles represents a hundred years .
Branches over the orb,says the organisation covers all over the world international.
The tree is made up of leaves,no leaves no tree, a leaf is a member,if there are no members there is no organisation.
There are many trees but only one oak,means there are other organisations which are similar but not the same.
The other clues i gave are,it is a secret society,and you need to be enlightened to join.
One more clue,many famous people are members,including royalty.

( boy scouts)
i hope this was not sarcasm?

And for the rest of you? No it's not what you're thinking. Those letters stand for "Boy Scouts".

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
OK. I'll take a wild stab.
Are you a Wood-Elf?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
NO,i have to write more words,otherwise post gets refused

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Gee, Homer --

Were you a Stonecutter?

Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.

All Together now!!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.

Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dedicated_Dad
Gee, Homer --
Were you a Stonecutter?

Doggone it DedidcatedDad, you guessed it before me!

I was thinking more along the lines of him having been a Druid (what with all the Oak-tree worship and all)

Or perhaps even a Junior Ranger (Smokie says "Only YOU can prevent forest fires")

...but I think you're right...a stonecutter in our very midst. I'm flattered.

I wonder what ol' markusjharper will have to say about THAT?

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Regards,

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sorry to dissapoint you both,but you are wrong again, isn,t it great to have a secret that those who think are above all,finally find that maybe others are superior,,your guesses are gonna have to get better, maybe you are not looking high enough. (there is a possibility that i WAS far higher than you ARE) i have given more info than i ought.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
Sorry to dissapoint you both,but you are wrong again, isn,t it great to have a secret that those who think are above all,finally find that maybe others are superior,,your guesses are gonna have to get better, maybe you are not looking high enough. (there is a possibility that i WAS far higher than you ARE) i have given more info than i ought.

Hmmm. Well lets look at the evidence.
"Far higher". "Not looking high enough". A connection with trees.
What lives high up in trees?

Are you the Grandmaster of The Secret Order of Spider Monkeys?

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i will NOT state what my position was, but the letters in my name will Help if you know what to look for.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

i will NOT state what my position was, but the letters in my name will Help if you know what to look for.

So it's an anagram of your name?

Are you by chance a member of The Order of "Clam #e"?

What the hell have clams got to do with trees?

edit to see why "#e" comes out as "#e". It's a conspiracy I tell you.
And for those of you wondering, the missing letters were s i h and t. Arrange 'em for yourselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WAS a member,and you are wrong again, i never said anagram,reread my post again,to see first you must open eyes.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ah. Tha's where I've been screwing up. I've been reading your posts whilst wearing a blindfold (us Masons - once we get into a habit it's very hard to break it).

Dude, to tell the Truth, I really couldn't give a flier what "secret" society you belong to. Ya see, you posted here trying to compare Freemasonry with whatever group you are a member of. You can't. Freemasonry is not a secret society. It may have (literally) a couple of private matters that it keeps to itself, but it's members neither think of themselves as "elite" or "above others" as you state. And that's the difference between whatever you belong to and the Order to which I belong. We don't consider ourselves to be anything other than a group of guys who share a friendship. We certainly don't contain the arrogance that you display. If a man did, I can guarantee he wouldn't be a Mason for long.

"High up, way above" secret society indeed.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Dude, to tell the Truth, I really couldn't give a flier what "secret" society you belong to.

Aw give him a chance Leveller!

After all, he just figured out how to use his secret decoder ring!

In fact the most recent secret high-up message said "Drink more Ovaltine!"

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Ah. Tha's where I've been screwing up. I've been reading your posts whilst wearing a blindfold (us Masons - once we get into a habit it's very hard to break it).

(TRUE.)

Dude, to tell the Truth, I really couldn't give a flier what "secret" society you belong to.

(Just shows how much attention to detail you make,as i said a few times i left.)

Ya see, you posted here trying to compare Freemasonry with whatever group you are a member of. You can't.

(Why not masons are members to the organisation in question. )

Freemasonry is not a secret society.

(I never said it was.)

It may have (literally) a couple of private matters that it keeps to itself, but it's members neither think of themselves as "elite" or "above others" as you state.

(That is a matter of opinion.)

And that's the difference between whatever you belong to and the Order to which I belong. We don't consider ourselves to be anything other than a group of guys who share a friendship.

(So did we.)

We certainly don't contain the arrogance that you display. If a man did, I can guarantee he wouldn't be a Mason for long.

(I show NO arrogance,you have this opinion due to your own conscience.)

(This is a fact,but beyond your understanding )

(EVERYTHING i told you is TRUE.)

(You are getting uptight because you are still puzzled.)

(Not once did i ever insult you , you should be ashamed of yourself,after all you are a mason with high qualities,where is your brotherly love?)

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

(Why not masons are members to the organisation in question. )

Then ask yourself this michael ol' boy....how do you know some of us Masons on the site aren't members as well and just yanking your chain?

I mean it IS such a super-secret society afterall and there are (according to your own words) Masons who are members. Hmm??

originally posted by stmichael

originally posted by Leveller

(This is a fact,but beyond your understanding )

Again, how do you know? Leveller may BE a member too...as may I. Prove otherwise if you can.

You are getting uptight because you are still puzzled.

Sounds more to me like YOU'RE getting "uptight" because we're making fun of the fact that you barge in here trying to pass yourself off as a former member of some super-secret, powerful, enlightened secret society and playing the "I bet you can't guess what this is..." game like a 12 year old.

stmichael, have you figured out yet that what I said earlier and what Leveller said is true...we REALLY aren't interested. In fact if I were not so bored here at work I wouldn't even be participating in this thread, but you really are a bit entertaining on a cloudy cold day. Thanks for that!

Really.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Again, how do you know? Leveller may BE a member too...as may I. Prove otherwise if you can.

StMichael, the above quote is absolutely true. I happen to know that Senrak was planted here to keep an eye on ex-members of your organisation. His duty is to weed out and deal with those who reveal too much.

And I should warn you - he is an expert at blowing up toilets.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Then ask yourself this michael ol' boy....how do you know some of us Masons on the site aren't members as well and just yanking your chain?

I mean it IS such a super-secret society afterall and there are (according to your own words) Masons who are members. Hmm??

(i didn,t know before i asked, BUT because NONE of you know the name, (and ANY member WOULD ) that proves that NONE of you are members. The ONLY way NOW that you will find out is if you can find a mason who is a member who will tell you, but if you don,t know who is a member you won,t know who to ask)

As stated alreay,if (leveler) was a member he WOULD know the name.

But judging by your responses you are not really interested, so i will leave it at that.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by stmichael]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

(i didn,t know before i asked, BUT because NONE of you know the name, (and ANY member WOULD ) that proves that NONE of you are members.

Not necessarily. It's not that none of us KNOW the name...none of us SAID the name...neither did you...because we all know it's too TOP SECRET to say on this forum, right?

The ONLY way NOW that you will find out is if you can find a mason who is a member who will tell you, but if you don,t know who is a member you won,t know who to ask)

Again, I say, you're not sure that Leveller and I aren't members...in fact there are a couple more that I'm sure of but I won't mention their names because they may not want it publicized...know what I mean (wink wink nod nod)

As stated alreay,if (leveler) was a member he WOULD know the name.

And I contend that he does. In fact we U2U'd each other ealier to make sure that this was the same secret organization we were talking about (because be also belong to others)

But judging by your responses you are not really interested, so i will leave it at that.

Well, that's fine because all this cloak and dagger business is likely to blow the lid off the whole thing if we're not all super careful.

And what with this being a holiday weekend in the U.S. I'm not sure the plumbing stores will be open....understand?

By the way, this is not a criticism at all, but if you'll look at a couple of posts here that have quotes from other members and hit "quote" in the upper right corner you'll see how the quote function works and won't have to use parentheses for your replies. The quotes work with basic html that is apparent when you look at a message that has them in it.

Just a suggestion. It'll make your posts with quotes easier to follow.

...now where did I put that flux capacitor.... hmmm

[edit on 23-11-2005 by senrak]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
In fact we U2U'd each other earlier to make sure that this was the same secret organization we were talking about (because be also belong to others)

Yup. And boy was he mad. All he could go on about was how this guy was on the forum daring people to go look up our secrets. To tell the truth, if I wasn't quite high up in "our" secret society I would be really, really scared.

I wouldn't like to be your crapper, stmichael. Last guy who upset Senrak by giving out the ancient secrets had to move to Thailand. And even then he wasn't safe. In fact I heard that he was still having to crap in a tin can.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You think you know its name , fine. i don,t have a problem with that.

Secrets? i have never gave any away,unless something i wrote was a secret word that you use that i was not aware of. (i will have to go back over my posts and have a look)

Ain,t it funny, i never asked you any secrets, ever wonder why?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join