It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to all Masons present

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
benjj,
I'd like to apologize if my words seemed offensive. I was very tired and not thinking clearly. You seem like a good person regardless of your Masonic connections.

I believe that most Masons generally have no clue as to what is really going on and are merely used by the higher level individuals.

enoc,
you really posted some excellant info. Everyone should read your posts and decide for themselves.

I told one of my jewish freinds the other day that Israel and the good jews were being set up and he blew off my words.

You just described every religion that exists. Glad someone can finally see it

"Everyone who follows a religion is just a pawn who is absolutely oblivious to truth and is constantly fed lies and then is reinforced in their belief in those lies". -Me.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Especially this group. More fanatical elements of Freemasonary have put the cause to shame for centuries. A few bad apples for sure.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
wow, can you give us more info on that group?

whats the meaning of that symbol, who does it represent?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Given the fact the Freemasonry IS a "secret" society or fraternity..... do you really think that we should believe anything they tell us openly about their organization?

I mean whatever they say.. they are not allowed to tell us any truths.. so we must believe that everything they tell us is most certainly NOT truth.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Albert Pike and Manly Hall still have prominance in the grand hall in Washington DC. Masons can deny their importance but their centre of power does not.

I also have been advised by a source that the egyptian book of the dead resides there too.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Given the fact the Freemasonry IS a "secret" society or fraternity..... do you really think that we should believe anything they tell us openly about their organization?

given the Fact it isn't a secret society, you can believe whatever you wish. won't alter anything.

but then again, if you're not going to believe the official version or logic and just listen to the "conspirators" Im sure you're mind is already made up.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Masons were a secret society for many hundreds of years.

They have opened up now because their usefulness is limited for the global stuggle.

Now they have become a deception to lead inquiring minds astray.

Still a number of them are up to no good and still players in the end game, but most of the secret action has moved underground, quite literally!

Still Masons are secretive and not all above board and since they do so well by their members one must certainly call them a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
IT IS NOT OUR PLACE TO ARGUE OR DEBATE WITH PEOPLE IN THE DARK. IF THEY CANNOT SEE THE TRUTH FROM OUR ACTIONS, THEY WILL NEVER SEE IT. THEY ONLY ATTEMPT TO EASEDROP. IF THEY WANT TO KNOW WHAT ITS ABOUT THEY WILL HAVE TO JOIN. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO UNDERSTAND. 2BEONEASK1.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There are members of my family who are masons. I was never invited (probably because I'd be too much of a bad influence
). From what I have learned from them and others, they do not believe that there is such a thing as a masonic conspiracy. They state that the masons, buffalos etc are just societies dedicated to aiding their members and performing charitable acts. Personally, I have no doubt that there are higher degrees but think that the 'visible' masons are not kept 'in the loop'.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
There are members of my family who are masons. I was never invited (probably because I'd be too much of a bad influence
).

You didn't say where you're from, but if you're in the United States, it is considered unethical to solicit non-Masons for membership in the fraternity. The individual who wants to become a Mason must ask to be admitted, as invitation is not allowed.

Personally, I have no doubt that there are higher degrees but think that the 'visible' masons are not kept 'in the loop'.

I doubt that. The night I received the degree of Master Mason (third degree), I was bombarded by brethren wanting me to immediately sign up for all the other degrees. I think most Masons here had similar experiences, lol.
How many degrees there are depends on which Rite you're talking about. The York Rite has 12 degrees, the Scottish Rite has 33, the Swedish Rite has 10, the Rite of Mitzraim has 90, the Rite of Memphis has 97, etc., etc.
For those interested, Brother Albert G. Mackey compiled a list of hundreds of degrees from the various Rites in his "Encyclopedia of Freemasonry."

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If you know the "god" of all your symbolic ritual is "Lucifer" why would you stay in, unless you approved? Make no mistake there's only two sides to this cosmic conflict we're all facing, and you can't have feet in both camps.

psst...our side wins in the end..read your Masonic Bible!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Geeze, its unbelievable to see how non-masons seem to think they could possibly know more about Masonry than a Freemason himself.

Keep dreaming up those funny comments and ideas, it makes the boards a lot more fun.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiley
Geeze, its unbelievable to see how non-masons seem to think they could possibly know more about Masonry than a Freemason himself.

Keep dreaming up those funny comments and ideas, it makes the boards a lot more fun.

But how do you know that what you are told at your lodge meetings is true ? What if there really is a masonic conspiracy but you just don't know about it because you're not high-up enough ?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
THERE IS NO SECRET!

BROTHERS STOP FUELING THIER FIRE LET THEM BE AT PEASE IN THE DARK! EASEDROPPERS!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

You didn't say where you're from, but if you're in the United States, it is considered unethical to solicit non-Masons for membership in the fraternity. The individual who wants to become a Mason must ask to be admitted, as invitation is not allowed.

[[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

I'm originally from the UK but I'm in Oregon now. My brother was invited by his boss in 91. I don't know about the others and if they were invited or applied themselves. I know my great uncle was a buffalo, although I thought they were only in the US.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

But how do you know that what you are told at your lodge meetings is true ? What if there really is a masonic conspiracy but you just don't know about it because you're not high-up enough ?

I'm a Past Master of my Lodge, and have served in office in the appendant bodies; this means it is impossible that I've not been told "the truth", since, while serving as Worshipful Master, I set the agenda. I currently serve my Lodge as Secretary, which is a business officer.
I hold the 32� in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, am a Royal Arch Mason and Knight Templar in the York Rite, a Noble in the Shrine, and have received honors in the Fraternity for Masonic scholarship. I have studied Freemasonry in depth for many years, including the occult interpretation of Masonic symbolism.
There have been, and are, Masons who are occultists. I am one of these. By "occultist" we do not refer to satanism or devil worship; we refer to the mystical insights into life, birth, death, existence, and the meaning of it all.

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM

Especially this group. More fanatical elements of Freemasonary have put the cause to shame for centuries. A few bad apples for sure.

Originally posted by Ashlar
wow, can you give us more info on that group?

whats the meaning of that symbol, who does it represent?

The Theosophical Society(I think).

home.si.rr.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
^^weird site, are they Nazi's? i cant find any information.
The lady talks, and that's it.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Just a note on the Theosophists:

They use the Swastika in the same manner that the Buddhists do, i.e., as a solar symbol denoting enlightenment.
The symbol is an ancient Indian hieroglyph, predating Nazism by thousands of years. The symbol was originally one of good of fortune, and is still used today by Mahayana Buddhists. Unfortunately, the use of it by the Nazis has tarnished it in the west.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here is a link on that theosophic symbol that sheds some light on its meaning.
www.cuttingedge.org...

A very interesting thread I might add.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join