It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to all Masons present

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Brotherly love, relief and truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
PuPP,

Did you notice how your hugely offensive last post took my ATS points to 911. Seems we're responsible for the whole damned thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
PuPP, a quote from another ATS user. You sure do make friends easily, we might have to have a closer look at you........

"I saw your site Pupp, It has a lot of good info. Other then the anti-jew material."

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
if he wasnt so important they wouldnt have placed his bones in the walls of this most sared temple in washington dc ive seen this building it has two sphinxes in front also is stepped pyramid in shape also how in gods name did the masons who designed the streets of washington dc creat it so that it matches perfectly with the 1976 viking orbitor cydonia images of mars the d&m pyramid which is 5 sided matches perfectly with the pentagon which points to the phallus of osiris the washington monument the snake is also an important symbol of freemasonry the ourobourous lucifer is the liberator of mankind the symbolism of the torch the staute of liberty holds a lighted torch im not saying masonry is evil im saying there may well be an inner core which predates masonry which itself goes back very far since it uses egyptain symbolism including the triple tau which is desinged inot the streets of dc which is the key to solomons seal and breaks down the 5 platonic solids which correspond to the 5 elements all of this ties inot sacred geometry and the manipulation of the earths grid and human conciousness on a mass scale that most masons cant begin to comprehend or take interest in also the symbol of the brazen serpent is used in the higher masonic degrees as well as the ourobourous or serpent eating its tail there is a much deeper purpose for masonry than most masons realize at an inner elite core level also ive read that rh negative bloodtypes are preferred masonries symbols and knowledge can be used for good or evil but take a look around u in the world today its in quite a mess due to alot of covert secret society tyope activity the word illuminati was even in my dictionary its founding was 1776 which is on the us one dollar and wil be the number of feet of the new freedom tower truth should be shared and given freely to those who desire it the veil will eventually be lifted and all these socalled secrets will be revealed this ties inot the kali yuga cycle or dark age followed by the golden age of light

peace to all

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Enoc,

These points on DC have been raised time and time again here and in many other places. I'm not comitting to say its symbolic or not, but Albert Pike is NOT a focus of modern Masonry. For a start the man diliberatley disobeyed the pledges and promises he made to the craft. If he were alive today he would never be allowed to set foot in a lodge again, let alone call himself a mason.

The resason why people at ATS and other sites lap up Pike's work is because he is like most conspiracy theorists himself, and we all know how much they like the sound of their own voices.

As I said previously, widen your research material. You will find things that will openyour mind and inspire you to learn more.

Good luck,

B

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"Pike was a genius, able to read and write in 16 different languages. A 33rd degree Mason, he was one of the founding fathers, and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, being the Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry from 1859-1891. In 1869, he was a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. In 1871, he wrote the 861 page Masonic handbook known as the Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry."

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
"Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century, and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges. It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World."

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
"Pike also worked closely with Giusseppe Mazzini of Italy (1805-1872) who was a 33rd degree Mason, who became head of the Illuminati in 1834, and who founded the Mafia in 1860. Together with Mazzini, Lord Henry Palmerston of England (1784-1865, 33rd degree Mason), and Otto von Bismarck from Germany (1815-1898, 33rd degree Mason), Albert Pike intended to use the Palladian Rite to create a Satanic umbrella group that would tie all Masonic groups together."

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"Mason's guide for daily living� In it Masonry is a search after Light..."
In Morals and Dogma, Pike wrote:
"Every Masonic lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion...Masonry, like all religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead...to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it... The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason� every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives him, the reflected image of man himself."

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Pike writes:

"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god... Lucifer, the Light Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light...Doubt it not!"

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Albert Pike explained in Morals & Dogma how the true nature of Freemasonry is kept a secret from Masons of lower degrees:
"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry... It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain."

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion�We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
benjj,
I'd like to apologize if my words seemed offensive. I was very tired and not thinking clearly. You seem like a good person regardless of your Masonic connections.

I believe that most Masons generally have no clue as to what is really going on and are merely used by the higher level individuals.

enoc,
you really posted some excellant info. Everyone should read your posts and decide for themselves.

I told one of my jewish freinds the other day that Israel and the good jews were being set up and he blew off my words.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
PuPP,

Thanks for that, its all too easy to misconstrue things through the medium of the internet, no lasting offense taken!

Enoc's posts are indeed very good, although I would still argue that you need to look at each and every angle of a subject before a sensible and rational verdict can be created. Pike blew the lid off a lot of things, but in truth about the same amount of it is total rubbish.

Cheers, and keep posting Enoc, but do try and find some other sources to validate your arguments....

B

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Use the ATS Search button to find more topics from throughout 2003 and before.

Many people take the words of Albert Pike and Manly Hall as some Masonic gospel.

ATS is not necessarily the forum to defend or promote Freemasonry. There are many self-appointed conspiracy theorists who lap up without discernment. There are also many people with an in-built curiosity who seek ready and easy answers to unanswerable questions. They have only one path to the answers, but most will not embark on it. No sad loss is it?

MA, your avatar looks like the mask from that movie EYES WIDE SHUT, you know the one about the satanists? Is this a cooincidence?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

MA, your avatar looks like the mask from that movie EYES WIDE SHUT, you know the one about the satanists? Is this a cooincidence?

I replied to this on your TWATS thread where you asked the same thing.

Do some research on the history of Venetian carnival masks. I have a few of them. It is logical that they would be preferred by the Illuminati, being the finest. But I don't wear mine at orgies very often.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
For more interesting details on the Venetian masks have a look into the 'infamous' P2 Lodge and their odd customs.

There are also some interesting stories on 'God's Banker' if you know anything about that too.

B

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
MA,

the only time I would wear a mask at an orgy is when there is too many people around that would know me,

not that I go to them anyways.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I am not a mason but some of my family have been members. I agree that most of what people post about them here is nonsense. But I also understand the fear and resentment people have toward influential secret societies in what is already *supposed* to be a free and open society. Freemasonry came from a time and place (feudalism) where free & open societies didn't exist and in that context their secrecy and obfuscation was justifiable. I'm not sure it is now.

Also, please consider this: an institution comprised of a societies' most influential members, mutually sworn to secrecy, is precisely the perfect target for infiltration by foreign intelligence agencies for the purpose of political manipulation.

There are allegations, and evidence, that Albert Pike became a British intelligence asset and was used to help agitate the southern rebellion that became our Civil War. He may have even participated in the plot to assassinate President Lincoln. Naturally people question why two public memorials dedicated to Albert Pike were built in Washington D.C. before there was any public memorial dedicated to the slain president.
Some of them might ask, "who's country is this?"

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Temple Benjj. Temple

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join