It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to all Masons present

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hello all,

I am a reasonably new member here on the forums and had a question to anyone currently 'active' here who also happens to be a Mason. I estimate that well over 80% of what is written on Masonry here is a load of rubbish, yet I (and very few others) seem to be the only one trying to explain just how wrong most people are on this subject.

I come from an English family legacy of over 150 years of Freemasonry and hold a reasonably high rank myself. I would never divulge any of the secrets I have had conferred on me over the years, but some of the things I hear are just ludicrous.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Ben

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Use the ATS Search button to find more topics from throughout 2003 and before.

Many people take the words of Albert Pike and Manly Hall as some Masonic gospel.

ATS is not necessarily the forum to defend or promote Freemasonry. There are many self-appointed conspiracy theorists who lap up without discernment. There are also many people with an in-built curiosity who seek ready and easy answers to unanswerable questions. They have only one path to the answers, but most will not embark on it. No sad loss is it?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
benjj: "I come from an English family legacy of over 150 years of Freemasonry and hold a reasonably high rank myself. I would never divulge any of the secrets I have had conferred on me over the years"

And just what would those secrets be?

And why would you need secrets?

Is it to maintain your control over us commoner peasants?

Or do you hold some information that could change our lives or create chaos if us commoner peasants would know it?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
MaskedAvatar,

Very valid points. I don't feel the urge to promote or defend Masonry, though the very nature of 'Deny ignorance' seems to be way off the target here. I think curiosity is a superb mentality, though people jumping to conclusions can be rather premature in most cases.

The saga continues!

B

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Pupp,

Secrets. A terrible thing to those who are not 'in on them'.

The only real secrets in Masonry are those of recognition and proving you are a member so as to be allowed into Lodges where you are not known.

They are not mine to divulge, so in that respect they shall remain untold by me.

B

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
not saying all masons are evil or bad in fact it goes beyond what u know as masonry most poeple are only taught the outer degrees even those who claim to be 33 degree the real deal pure blood illuminist super rich bank ur country into a hole illuminati have infiltrated the highest levels of freemasonry they represent a hidden degree within it im not asking u to believe what im saying im just stating a theory based on my research moslty all religious and mystical schools have become curropted by the luciferian force i dont know if u have ever read albert pikes moral and dogma but he states that La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle (page 588)
Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.
look at these links
(2)www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
www.startinglinks.net...
peace

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
benjj, you mean like touching your elbow, or your left ear lobe?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Enoc,

I don't think anyone here would disagree that there have been (and probably still are) Masons who are intrinsically 'bad' people. That said, that is the very nature of man and not limited to various groups.

As the old saying goes, "a few bad apples......". This has never been so true as to Masonry. Most die-hard conspiracists would be bored bloody rigid in a normal lodge meeting.

B

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by benjj]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
enoc, all I gotta say is you ROCK.

Dang longest sentances I have ever seen that are full of info.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Pupp,

I'm afraid that by continuing to espouse rubbish like that you are only driving yourself further and further away from the truth.

To confirm, no elbows or ears are integral parts of any masonic initiation. That said, most masons do tend to have one or both of these body parts, could be a good conspiracy there.

Have you ever noticed that all masons seem to 'breathe' a strange invisible 'gas' too?

B

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by benjj]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
benjj, it is common knowledge to us commoners who have learned much knowledge of your freemasonry connections that most of you who THINK you are doing good works are totally clueless.

The upper levels of the pyramid, ya know the ALL -Seeing Eye, are the ones who really know what is going on and are merely using any of you who think you are working for the good of mankind.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
benjj, Actually, I can care less about your secret handshakes or signs that allow you to enter certain lodges.

But touching the left ear lobe and placing your elbow in your palm are two well know symbols or signs of the illuminated.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If that is the case PuPP then it is the 79 people here with 33rd degree grandfathers who we need to worry about.

You may be right that I am simply some faceless minion to the Masonic end of the NWO. That said, hopefully they will remember my patience and dedication to the craft when they are chosing who goes into their deep underground bunkers 5 minutes before WW3 kicks off.

B

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Pupp,

Well then, why don't you drop by your nearest Illuminati HQ and drop the sign. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms. You are everything they are looking for make no mistake.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
albert pike is currently burried in a wall in the supreme masonic headquarters in washington dc where they initiate 33 degree masons the building looks quite spooky his remains lay there this guy definelty carried weight id would pay attention to what he said in his writings this guy was part of the inner cirlcle by genetics bloodline it doesnt matter how long ur family have been masons if they think ur not pure like them u wont be allowed in on there secrets its sorta like the thule society in germany or the vril both of which along with funding by the bank of england and the us rockerfellas and bush families both of which are bloodline and tie into the house of windsor who are also bloodline they follow an aryan type pure blood doctrine all the rest are looked upon as cattle for the slaughter they would really love to eliminate us but that would destroy them since they use us to feed off of monetarily and spiritually and physically they cant destroy there slaves but they will try to keep us as locked donw as possible with more stages events on and on generating more order out of every bit of chaos they create
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
albertpike article

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Enoc,

While the writings of Albert Pike are regarded as nothing more than imaginitive fiction by most Masons I can understand why you think the way you do. The only advise I would give is to try and read a more varied diet of Masonic literature to get a better picture.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
enoc,

Bush is related to the Windsors and some like David Icke consider them to be reptilians which I tend to agree with as I have had many experiences with these people.

Blue eyes is the key to the bloodlines.

benjj...do you have BLUE EYES?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yep, and blonde hair. I also work for the Bank of England.

Happy?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
benjj, nah, not happy, just was curious.

Here's a pic of Hitler whom I am sure you are proud of.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Interesting point PuPP, I'll be sure to mention your thoughts when I am at synagogue....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join