It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch your asses, they're commin to get you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:19 PM
link   
tamu.theinsiders.com...

Are U.N. Troops already in Texas?

UNMARKED CARS IN TEXAS
By Max Emfinger
Date: Feb 26, 2002

There are some very interesting things happening in Texas and they are not all High School Football recruiting related. Since I'm an original Texan, I still feel that we all still need to be aware of things that are happening around us, although they may not be things that effect us winning on any given Saturday in the fall. Some of these strange things that are taking place in our own backyard may eventually keep us from playing that Saturday football game.

From busy Highway 95 in Bastrop County, Texas, lies a growing fleet
of nearly a thousand showroom-new SUVs, 4WD pickups, suburbans and vans. These vehicles are not overflow storage for an overstocked dealer. This fleet is owned by the federal government.

There looks like a lot of SUVs, pickups, and suburbans out in the middle of nowhere.

All the vehicles are United Nations White. Rumors have been floating in
the area for months about a fleet of suspicious vehicles being outfitted with prisoner cages, shackles and insignia such as "United States Police Force" and the United Nations roundel. None of the vehicles observed in the storage area appeared to have any markings at all other than window stickers with equipment data.

However, prison officials did confirm that the SUVs and vans were in
fact being outfitted with prisoner cages and shackles. When pressed for information on the intended users of these vehicles, a prison spokesman said they were intended for the Immigration and Naturalization Service. However, vehicles assigned to the INS are predominantly painted green and those assigned to the Border Patrol are usually the same. The suitability of a high-visibility color such as white for either agency is in question. Large, white vehicles can be seen approaching from miles away.

This $30 million fleet of unused government vehicles has been steadily
growing, but has not been deployed. It seems the vehicles keep coming in, but none go out to user agencies. This field-full of top-of- the-line utility vehicles, bought with taxpayer dollars, is sitting idle, soaking up Texas sun.

The site is located a few miles North of the city of Bastrop on United
States Prison property. The high-security prison itself takes up the Southern part of the property. The area where the vehicles reside is fenced-off from the public road with no more precaution than a farmer might use to keep his cattle from straying. The unguarded entrance warns that the area is United States Prison property and trespassing is prohibited. Another sign strangely warns of "Poison Gas."

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Please NC, don't make me more parano.I'm enough parano, I don't need more.

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thanks NC, excellent find

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 07:49 AM
link   
They use Pickups in Area 51 now not the white jeeps anymore...maybe its for some secret base in texas...

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I wonder if Max thinks we only have a few hundred illegal immigrants here in Texas and that we couldn't possibly be moving around more than 1-200 per day, statewide. Or that, perhaps, the vehicles are being fitted out with an extradimensional pocket so they can transport unusually large numbers of people.

My office is near a police station, which probably explains why I'm more aware than Max is about the color (and size) of most police/government vehicles. I've seen thousands of them in the past 19 years. Most start out either white or black and are given paint and detail jobs as needed. Although they tended to be black before, most are white nowadays (I asked once how they got the paint jobs. It's special detailing, done locally. The cars are plain old white when delivered.)

Around Dallas, it's not unusual to see 8 to 10 of these vehicles show up at a jail during any given day. They look just like the ones in the picture -- and I think that the police station near me owns around 200-300 vehicles of various flavors, including SUVs that house the SWAT teams. They transport no more than 5 prisoners at a time (and 2 guards are in the vehicle at all times.)

That fleet is far too small to deal with anything but numbers of scofflaws. You couldn't even BEGIN to round up everyone in Bastrop county with that small number of vehicles.

It's nice melodrama, but the reality is that yes those are vehicles being fitted out for the Federal prison system. According to some websites, the number of prisoners in state facilities in Texas as of March was 143,652.

The vehicles are replacements. Look at the fleet and count, and figure that there's around 150,000 prisoners plus another 50,000 detainees (to be deported). You couldn't even begin to transport half the Texas prison population in those vehicles -- they're certainly not going to be used to transport Joe Citizen anywhere (unless Joe Citizen is a scofflaw.)

Heck, you couldn't pack 1/20th the number of registered gun owners into that entire fleet.

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I dont know about the SUV thing, but Military air activity has increased drastically in recent weeks, i'm seein military aircraft of all types, including rotary, almost daily now, i also heard (this info is about a week or 2 old tho so i could be wrong) that Ft Hood is buttoned up. I've heard from another source that something "fantastic" is going on down there, this guy was extremely excited about something but he couldn't say what it was, he just kept using the word 'fantastic' and 'wow'

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 09:26 AM
link   
oh, also, you mentioned a secret base here in Texas (just for future reference i live in Euless, Tx, bout halfway between Dallas and Ft Worth, next to D/FW airport) i've heard rumors of just such a base north, in Denton, but unfortunatly it's from a long time ago and wasnt detailed, my friend told me he was lost lookin for a boy scout camp or somethin when him and his father took a corner this massive air base appeared in front of them that wasn't on a map or anything, an MP came up and told them they couldn't be there so they drove away, anybody know anything more?

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thanks for your post Byrd.It was necessary.

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes. Ft Hood is buttoned up. So is every military base around.

I don't want to come off as sarcastic, but there's a little thing called "Bush's intent to wage war on Iraq" that's going on at the moment. You probably didn't grow up in the military (I did), and may be unaware that any time a president goes saber-rattling, security at certain federal facilities (that may be attack targets) and at all military bases goes WAY up.

Ah yes. The "secret base" in Denton. The last time I heard a location mentioned for that one, it turned out to be the water treatment plant for the City of Denton.

And the airport?

There's a Denton Municipal Airport. Yes, the perimeters are patroled (like any airport). They don't like civilians getting onto the airport lands, setting off bombs or firecrackers, or wandering across the runways or trying to use facilities and runways as play areas.

Like any airport. Really.

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Buttoned up? Do you mean the gates are manned and vehicles are being checked? I imagine they all are, now. The one I live near has been an open post for the last thirty years, but since the attcks in 2001, it is no longer.

It would make sense that you would hear and see more air traffic. Units are being activated and training is being stepped up. Nothing seems out of the ordinary in that sense, does it?

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 10:55 AM
link   
sorry i didn't explain what i meant by that, i meant that it was silent for a while, no incoming or outgoing calls, no cell broadcasts, no leaked radio signals, silent

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Bring it on I will be waiting with some of my automatic weapons Death to the New World Order.

Falcon

new topics

top topics

join