It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: Fallen Angels? Spirits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I was searching around the net for some information about fallen angels when I came across a few sites that suggest Aliens may be merely fallen angels or other beings with the ability to manifest into our reality. Here is an excerpt from 1 site:

ANGELS ARE INTELLIGENT BEINGS WHO ARE NOT HUMAN, MYSTERIOUS BEINGS WHO ARE "ALIEN" TO US. Angels are non-human intelligent beings who have superior technology and comprehension of physics, having been present at the creation of the material universe.

But all angels are more intelligent and powerful beings than mere humans.

Among these myriads of angels are those who do their own will instead of God's. Those rebel angels in many guises are the intelligent non-human beings behind UFOs and the paranormal. *THEY* have a plan, their message is a deceptive one.

www.mt.net...

Not trying to instigate a debate over spirituality, but, the idea of aliens being angels did strike me. I suppose you could substitue angel for any spiritual being origination from a non-physical existence that have the ability, like angels did, to manifest in our existence.

For those of you who are more scientifically inclined. Perhaps they are from a dimension existing over our own who have developed the ability to cross over into other existences...very slidereque I know, but it could explain some things.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi xEphon/

You may be interested to know that there are many threads based on fallen angels, demons and aliens....in the posts below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
php?cx=010913664321846374563%3Afzhl_cfnikq&cof=FORID%3A9&q=
fallen+angels+demons&sa=Search#933

Do a search.....upper right hand corner......Google Search...BOOLEAN....type in your search words and if there are any, they will be shown!
Take care,

helen

[edit on 4/29/2007 by helen670]

EDIT........just copy and paste the http thing I gave, I cant seem to get it shortened.
Hopefully someone will come to the rescue.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think some alien sightings are really aliens.
I think some are imagination.
I think some are mental health problems.
I think some are evil spirits.
I think some are mistakes.
edited to add - and some are interdimensional travelers.

[edit on 4/29/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What makes you think earth is going to be over run

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think that both ANGEL and ALIEN fall into the same catagory. Regardless of the clash between science and religion, I think that essentially both sides are looking out the same window, but seeing different views. Both are a phenomenon and extremely elusive it seems to most commoners. Bottom line they are both things we don't understand.

I wish religion and science would find a middle ground. It would make things easier

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It's possible that the soul could be a particular distributed pattern in fundamental spacetime geometry at the Planck scale.

Aliens too.

top topics

join