It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Generation MicroNukes Used on WTC1,2 and 7

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
1/1000???

Can you tell me why they where looking for tritium in the first place?

Actually, with dilution taken into account, supposedly very conservativly (see above calcs) it would be 1/1,000,000,000... I was just being ULTRA conservative with the 1/1,000.

Why were they looking for Tritium?? I don't know. They may have found it in a general overview and decided it was relevant to report on.

Here is the report that DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT DILUTION, the very short half-life of Tritium and this completely ignores the amount of Tritium in gas form that escapes into the atmosphere and gets massive dispersal:

repositories.cdlib.org...

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Pootie]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you had read the first report you'd know that they theorized that tritium would be present from their specified sources, so they searched at and downwind from ground zero, and sure enough they were right.

A water sample from the WTC sewer, collected on 9/13/01, contained 0.174±0.074 (2σ) nCi/L of HTO. A split water sample, collected on 9/21/01 from the basement of WTC Building 6, contained 3.53±0.17 and 2.83±0.15 nCi/L, respectively. Several water and vegetation samples were analyzed from areas outside the ground zero, located in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Kensico Reservoir. No HTO above the background was found in those samples. All these results are well below the levels of concern to human exposure.
repositories.cdlib.org...

The "pile" smoked for weeks, and apparently it was so hot in general that it melted rescuers / workers boots. The "pile", that many refer to as "an incinerator", likely helped disperse whatever tritium wasn't in the initial firezones, and since much of everything was totally pulverized it adds room for slop.

A 12 year halflife may be "short" compared to DU, but I wouldn't call it short in this context.

I'd like a better explaination of these sweeping numbers you're coming up with.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'd like a better explaination of these sweeping numbers you're coming up with.

The math is simple and you even point out that it does not include other vectors for the tritium to disperse:

3.53, 3.83, 0.164 TU at GZ -- all tritium amounts are well within expectations for prosaic background levels of tritium (less than 10 TU).

WTC 6 = 1 acre (approx)

WTC site = 16 acres. Rain = 4 million liters. 4/16 = 1/4 of a million liters deposits in WTC 6 in its 40 ft (depth) by 120 ft (diam) crater.

WTC 6 was hot - see thermal images.

Firemen = 12 million liters. Firemen would mostly be spraying the hot areas.

There are about 5 acres that gradually increase to maybe a total of 6 to 7 acres, but lets be generous and say they sprayed 8 acres (this will lower the total amount of Tritium Units estimate).

8/16 = 1/2 of 12 million liters = 6 million liters spread over 8 acres = 3/4 of a million liters per acre

Rain plus Firemen = 1 million liters in WTC 6 in the 40 ft (depth) by 120 ft (diam) crater.

1 liter of the pooled water = 1,106 TUs X 1 million liters of water = 1.1066 BILLION TUs JUST IN WTC 6 (no other places were checked.)

This completely ignores 104 Million Liters (30 Million Gallons) pumped out of the bathtub and the drain water of 51 TUs. 120 million liters X 51 = 6.120 BILLION TUs.

This completely ignores the amount of Tritium in gas form that escapes into the atmosphere and gets massive dispersal

And, my bad... they are talking about total TUs when this MASSIVE dilution has taken place... so my ratios may by bull... That is one hell of a lot of tritium however that is unexplained by exit signs and watches...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

If you had read the first report you'd know that they theorized that tritium would be present from their specified sources, so they searched at and downwind from ground zero, and sure enough they were right.

They found NOTHING above "background levels" at the other sites... Please tell me where you are getting this from. It was dispersed and rinsed... the basements, etc. would be where it would accumulate which is why they would look there.

The report came BEFORE the source theory.

Several tritium radioluminescent (RL) devices were investigated as possible sources of the traces of tritium at ground zero.

Chicken... then the egg.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

We became interested in the subject of tritium at WTC because of the
possibility that tritium RL devices could have been present and destroyed at WTC. Three groups of environmental samples were analyzed for tritium as HTO, to confirm or disprove this hypothesis. The 1st group consisted of the samples collected by the EPA not specifically for tritium analysis. They were analyzed for tritium after this investigation had started. The 2nd group was analyzed for tritium before this investigation started, and was collected by the New York City Department of Environmental Protection (samples 23-35 at the request of EPA). The 3rd group consisted of the samples collected especially for this investigation.
www.llnl.gov...

That's the part I was thinking of. I haven't read the new link yet. I'll check out your numbers later. Gotta run to work.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Saying that a nuke was use has to be one of the stupidest of the 911 conspiracies. Where's the radiation dummies?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
Saying that a nuke was use has to be one of the stupidest of the 911 conspiracies. Where's the radiation dummies?

Ok... you should be banned and I don't know why I answer you because you are a troll, but...

A neutron bomb produces much less blast and thermal energy than a fission bomb of the same yield by expending its energy by the increase in the production of neutrons. Even the older neutron bombs produce very little long term fallout, but made considerable induced radiation in ground detonations. The half life of induced radiation is very short and is measured in days rather than years.

Summing up known information, an underground explosion of a pure (most likely) or semi-pure, Minimum Residual Residue direction focused 0.01 kt yield hydrogen bomb with selected enhanced radiation dispersal - most likely neutron since that radiation would be absorbed by the ground and building, and would decrease the blast and temperature effects.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I dunno if I am of the opinion that this is 100% believable but it might certainly answer for why people are dying several years afterwards. I dunno if breathing toxins just from that day would cause so much damage but Im not a doctor. I have yet to hear though that any of the deaths were radiation related though but you never know who is being gagged and who isn't anymore.

Pie

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie

Originally posted by amfirst

Ok... you should be banned and I don't know why I answer you because you are a troll, but...

A neutron bomb produces much less blast and thermal energy than a fission bomb of the same yield by expending its energy by the increase in the production of neutrons. Even the older neutron bombs produce very little long term fallout, but made considerable induced radiation in ground detonations. The half life of induced radiation is very short and is measured in days rather than years.

Summing up known information, an underground explosion of a pure (most likely) or semi-pure, Minimum Residual Residue direction focused 0.01 kt yield hydrogen bomb with selected enhanced radiation dispersal - most likely neutron since that radiation would be absorbed by the ground and building, and would decrease the blast and temperature effects.

The "efficient", low fallout bombs are ones with very large thermonuclear yields---the amount of fallout FOR THE YIELD is comparatively small. And yet, there is plenty of fallout still.

The half life of induced radiation is very short and is measured in days rather than years.

That's true, but irrelevant---because there's a big chain of products which decay into one another. The short term stuff decays quickly, radiation decreases rapidly and then you're left with the long-lived fission products, the usual strontium and cesium. So yes, the 'half life' of the collected set of fission products measured directly after detonation is indeed quite short. (True of non-'neutron bombs' as well). And it continues to increase as you transmute down the isotope chain.

Fallout is NOT only a consequence of neutron activation; primary fallout components are the results of the actual fissile material itself, and hence have to be pretty proportional to to fission energy release.

You can't make 0.01 kt with almost all of it be neutrons.

There will have to be substantial fission and this will produce conventional fallout. Not enough to kill Long Island, but plenty to be easily detectable, enormously over background, even with the cleanest tiniest "neutron bomb".

Neutron bombs are just normal two-stage themonuclear weapons with somewhat different design parameters. These design parameters make them more difficult to achieve thermonuclear ignition, requiring a higher-technology and higher-tritium fission primary stage and more careful control of the radiation transfer to the second stage. By "small" they mean 10kt to 20kt. lower manhattan wouldn't be there.

All the 'really small' tactical weapons, are significantly DT boosted (to reduce weight) high-tech fission weapons.

Nuclear weapons aren't that good and there is no magic 'red mercury'.

There is sure a minimum size necessary of fissile Pu or U in terms of getting enough fission and there will be fission products which are unmistakable and incontrovertible signs of nuclear weaponry. These were NOT observed. There would be a clear pattern of radioactive isotopes which are detectable at a miniscule level.

The dial-a-yield weapons are ones which are intentionally 'misttimed' or misshappen to reduce yield on the low end (or secondary fission rings removed), otherwise known as a 'fizzle'. This will result in substantial fissile material remaining. None seen.

Micronukes is the stupidest 9/11 conspiracy theory by far. Why not blame the Canadian Mounties?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Found At : www.paricenter.com...

Fourth-Generation Nuclear Weapons

First- and second-generation nuclear weapons are atomic and hydrogen bombs developed during the 1940s and 1950s, while third-generation weapons comprise a number of concepts developed between the 1960s and 1980s, e.g. the neutron bomb, which never found a permanent place in the military arsenals. Fourth-generation nuclear weapons are new types of nuclear explosives that can be developed in full compliance with the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) using inertial confinement fusion (ICF) facilities such as the NIF in the US, and other advanced technologies which are under active development in all the major nuclear-weapon states - and in major industrial powers such as Germany and Japan.11

In a nutshell, the defining technical characteristic of fourth-generation nuclear weapons is the triggering - by some advanced technology such as a superlaser, magnetic compression, antimatter, etc. - of a relatively small thermonuclear explosion in which a deuterium-tritium mixture is burnt in a device whose weight and size are not much larger than a few kilograms and litres. Since the yield of these warheads could go from a fraction of a ton to many tens of tons of high-explosive equivalent, their delivery by precision-guided munitions or other means will dramatically increase the fire-power of those who possess them - without crossing the threshold of using kiloton-to-megaton nuclear weapons, and therefore without breaking the taboo against the first-use of weapons of mass destruction. Moreover, since these new weapons will use no (or very little) fissionable materials, they will produce virtually no radioactive fallout. Their proponents will define them as "clean" nuclear weapons - and possibly draw a parallel between their battlefield use and the consequences of the expenditure of depleted uranium ammunition.12

Found At : www.smh.com.au...
- In regards to 4th Generation Nuclear Devices -

But many scientists involved are acutely aware of the military applications. Indeed, a concerned group at Darmstadt University - home of the German super-laser program - published the Gsponer-Hurni paper.

"These gadgets are not for terrorists, but for the governments of powerful countries," says Gsponer.

Technical Report on 4th Generation Nuclear weapons ISBN 3-933071-02-X 183 Pages Available at : nuclearweaponarchive.org...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Found at : www.citebase.org...

In the case of nuclear explosives the situation is more complicated because the different kinds of radiations can have a variety of effects, especially if they are very penetrating, as is the case for high energy neutrons and gamma rays. The most important of these effects are as follows:
• Generate a fireball (in air or a material). This is primarily the effect of the soft Xrays which have a relatively short mean free path in any material, including air. The material will heat up and the resulting fireball will radiate longer wavelength electromagnetic energy, i.e., a heat wave leading to various thermal effects.
• Launch a shock wave (in air or in a material). This is primarily the result of the expansion of the soft Xrays generated fireball into the surroundings, which launches a shock wave leading to blast effects.
• Heat the surface of a material. Hard Xrays and low energy gamma rays able to propagate over some distances in low density intervening materials (e.g., air) will be absorbed at the surface of any high density material.
• Ablate a material and produce a shock wave in it. If surface heating is
sufficiently strong, the material will vaporize (i.e., “ablate”) and by reaction
(i.e., “rocket effect”) a large pressure will be exerted on it, launching a
shock wave into the material.
• Accelerate or compress a material. If the ablation pressure is sufficiently strong, a material can be accelerated to high velocity by rocket effect; and if the ablation pressure is simultaneously exerted on all sides, a material can be compressed to high density as is the case of the secondary in a two stage thermonuclear weapon.
• Transfer momentum to a material. Either directly through the effect of radiations, or indirectly by means of shock waves propagating through an intervening medium, momentum can be transferred to a material which can be directly accelerated to high velocity without being ablated.
• Energize a working material. A special case of volume heating is that in which a “working material” is intentionally placed near a nuclear explosive in order to heat it to high temperature so that it can do mechanical work on other materials. This is the nuclear analog of a steam machine, in which super heated water (i.e., steam) is used to produce motion.
• **** Heat the volume of a material. Penetrating high energy radiations neutrons, pions,15 or high energy gamma rays)will easily cross a low density intervening medium such as air and deposit their energy deep into any high density material. As a result, a substantial (i.e., centimeter to meter thick) layer of a bomb irradiated material can be brought to a temperature sufficiently high for it to melt, vaporize, or even explode. ****
• Forge and project missiles. A superheated working material can be used to forge a material into a missile and project it to a large distance.

Any questions Winston??

[edit on 1-5-2007 by XR500Final]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So did you hear of anyone getting Oedema?

At a steady-state blood fluid deuteration value of 16%, when the deuterium isotope fraction in drinking water was 25%, a mean oedematous volume change of 9 ± 2% (p-value

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XR500Final

So where were they?

What floors?

How many? What sort of timing?

How does the sigma of those dynamics explain what we saw happen?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Mail Truck in the Middle

Why wasn't the truck in the middle "vaporized" or "melted" by the "blastwave" like all of the others?

Take this angle over here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have plenty of others.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So where were they?

What floors?

All of these questions seem to require a formal CRIMINAL investigation.

Since the evidence has been destroyed, it will need to be a creative one.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Pootie]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
this is an interesting quote from your posted article :

"" • Ablate a material and produce a shock wave in it. If surface heating is
sufficiently strong, the material will vaporize (i.e., “ablate”) and by reaction
(i.e., “rocket effect”) a large pressure will be exerted on it, launching a
shock wave into the material.
""

A shockwave of sufficient amplitude and magnitude/force, to break steel at both sides of a weld? (The weakest parts of a weld)
And break bolds?
As we know from a post of Bsbray11, construction bolds were used during erection of the WTC towers, to keep the core and face columns in place, while later on, they were fully welded together.

I ask this, since I have been amazed by the shear amount of clean cut/broken WTC face column packets, all of the same length and wide, laying around all over the place after collapse.
I have always tried to find a reason/explanation, why that happened.

One should expect instead, as a result from a true gravitational collapse, a myriad of bend core and face columns, instead of all these similar clean cut and broken, straight initial construction parts.
This was one of the first impressions of foul play starting to nag at me from day 1 of 9/11.
I admit that there were also bended parts laying around, but it seemed to me, that the straight parts were very far in excess.

IgnoranceIsntBlisss, after reading XR500Final's same quote above :

""• Generate a fireball (in air or a material). This is primarily the effect of the soft Xrays which have a relatively short mean free path in any material, including air. The material will heat up and the resulting fireball will radiate longer wavelength electromagnetic energy, i.e., a heat wave leading to various thermal effects.
• Launch a shock wave (in air or in a material). This is primarily the result of the expansion of the soft Xrays generated fireball into the surroundings, which launches a shock wave leading to blast effects.
• Heat the surface of a material. Hard Xrays and low energy gamma rays able to propagate over some distances in low density intervening materials (e.g., air) will be absorbed at the surface of any high density material.
-snip-
• **** Heat the volume of a material. Penetrating high energy radiations neutrons, pions, or high energy gamma rays will easily cross a low density intervening medium such as air and deposit their energy deep into any high density material. As a result, a substantial (i.e., centimeter to meter thick) layer of a bomb irradiated material can be brought to a temperature sufficiently high for it to melt, vaporize, or even explode. **** ""

wouldn't you be able to imagine a heat wave as described above, entering the street under an angle starting from the left WTC 7 corner, because coming from WTC 1 or/and 6, which were situated at the back/south of WTC 7, where your picture was taken at the street left to it, missing the cars on the right (including the intact US Mail truck), but hitting the other US Mail truck on the left side?
Then that wave went reflecting/pinballing from left to right along the building faces on both sides of that street and along the next street, to hit that big bus also on the left side. And died down some further down in magnitude.
And remember, aluminum plating is far less dense than steel plating, so steel will absorb more heat and deeper into it.
(I'm sure you will be able to visualize my words with a zigzagging line in your pictures, much obliged if you do so.[smile])

Btw, WTC 7 is clearly still standing, burning at that side only at half of one floor.
Far above the diesel storage tanks inside the mechanical floor with the two floors high long black air louvres.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie

So where were they? What floors?

All of these questions seem to require a formal CRIMINAL investigation.
Since the evidence has been destroyed, it will need to be a creative one.

No, I was asking for a model of some coherency that could describe how these bombs could have been used to account for what happened. It's easy to say bombs were used, but that's not the same as describe how they could have been used and where they were used.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I never took the pictures, but for me I noted some very strange things.

Wouldn't you be able to imagine a heat wave as described above, entering the street under an angle starting from the left WTC 7 corner, because coming from WTC 1 or/and 6, which were situated at the back/south of WTC 7, where your picture was taken at the street left to it, missing the cars on the right (including the intact US Mail truck), but hitting the other US Mail truck on the left side?
Then that wave went reflecting/pinballing from left to right along the building faces on both sides of that street and along the next street, to hit that big bus also on the left side. And died down some further down in magnitude.
And remember, aluminum plating is far less dense than steel plating, so steel will absorb more heat and deeper into it.
(I'm sure you will be able to visualize my words with a zigzagging line in your pictures, much obliged if you do so.[smile])

I am not a expert in wave pattern emissions at X-Ray and Gamma ray frequencies, as at that frequency it should not bounce off of anything. Its a good concept. However consider if you go watch ANY collapse footage the buildings literally 'pile off' of themselves at the 500 foot mark, it clearly demonstrates that a micro-nuke was utilized at that height. When looking the the line of site from the 500 ft height it should have had a clear line of site to all those vehicles (and the postal vehicle was shielded at that height).

Btw, WTC 7 is clearly still standing, burning at that side only at half of one floor.Far above the diesel storage tanks inside the mechanical floor with the two floors high long black air louvres.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A very detailed and interesting history of the usage of micro-nukes (even a event in Britian in 1993 is detailed here

www.thepriceofliberty.org...

In other terms these things have been used for a very long time in many locations and kept concealed and covered up from the public.

I do not support the positions of the website authors in their entirety, and merely link to it for references sake.

One of the things that I am quickly learning is that there is incredible amounts of cover-ups going on daily in our society with even the 911 truth movement being used to an agenda, with the politics of 911 trumping the truth of 911.

The other thing that is really hard to accept is that most of the public does NOT even WANT TO KNOW the truth! They find the daily palatable and convenient propaganda much more entertaining for them.. I do not know how many people I have given videos and they have watched it - believed it - they know its real, but never even make the connection that yes this is a real serious issue, and yes we need to understand it, and speak against it. That the killing of 2900 people on North American soil means that no longer it could be looked at as a here or there war, but it means everybody is free game in this emerging technologically advanced clanic society we are turning into. Where the government bodies become sub-contractable to the highest bidder, and no longer protect their own nations but will protect whomever will give them enough money to sustain their organizations. A tribalistic society with 4th Generation technology is incredibly scary.

I find we are in a education war trying to get people to care and to look at the world around them. How long will it be before the ruling elite decide its good to depopulate?!! Maybe when people in mass arrive at the concentration camps they will realize that they obviously been had, and maybe then they will realize that they should have done something now to prevent to the root of extremism from ruling governments from ever even gaining a foothold.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by XR500Final]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join