It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Generation MicroNukes Used on WTC1,2 and 7

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Bickering in the 9/11 forum, who'd have thought that?

Let's discuss the topic folks, not each other.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Pootie,

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you. You win. Your a big boy.

Please don't tell the moderators on me....i'm so scared of you.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
Pootie,

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you. You win. Your a big boy.

Please don't tell the moderators on me....i'm so scared of you.

This is a good, typical, "debunker" post. I am glad you have taken the time to tell us about pure fusion devices in this thread.

Now, back on topic, can you explain the levels of titrated water found in WTC 6 that, when "rinsing" is taken into account were THOUSANDS of times higher than "background levels"?

TIA

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal

IT WAS TERRORISTS PEOPLE, sorry as bad as you may hate the USA we didnt do it to ourselves! For what oil? Then why the hell am I paying 3+ bucks per gallon?

None of this 9/11 makes a bit of sense

Yea, you are right. It was terrorists. The same terrorists that are pushing for the NWO and are the leaders of this country.

And why is oil $3+?

Because you my friend, as the consumer, are willing to pay that much.

As for the thread topic.... I have long suspected tactical micro nukes as the tools used.

And for those of you who don't remember, there were insanely high radiation levels found at ground zero.

And in conlusion mr. Redseal, it makes perfect sense.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1

And for those of you who don't remember, there were insanely high radiation levels found at ground zero.

Links please

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ive been reading these 9/11 threads for a while, but this idea just popped into my head.

If it really was the gov't and not terrorists, why go through all the un-needed trouble of crashing planes into the buildings? Wouldnt it just have been easier for everyone involved, and alot easier to explain if they just said that terrorists had infiltrated the twin towers with suicide bombers and set of explosions all at the same time? If I was making up a story I wouldnt make it unnecessairly complex. The simpler the better.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
because it's easier to hijack or manipulate an existing plot then run it all yourself. The idea being there is less evidence leading back to you if the patsies in your plan have a legend and history trail.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Links please

Here is a link to the Tritium levels as reported by gov't contractors...

www.llnl.gov...

Here is the math WITH DILUTION (remember how much water was sprayed +rain? Water tends to wash away and dilute things... convenient for these contractor to ignore in an attempt to make the levels look low) figured in:

3.53, 3.83, 0.164 TU at GZ -- all tritium amounts are well within expectations for prosaic background levels of tritium (less than 10 TU).

WTC 6 = 1 acre (approx)

WTC site = 16 acres. Rain = 4 million liters. 4/16 = 1/4 of a million liters deposits in WTC 6 in its 40 ft (depth) by 120 ft (diam) crater.

WTC 6 was hot - see thermal images.

Firemen = 12 million liters. Firemen would mostly be spraying the hot areas.

There are about 5 acres that gradually increase to maybe a total of 6 to 7 acres, but lets be generous and say they sprayed 8 acres (this will lower the total amount of Tritium Units estimate).

8/16 = 1/2 of 12 million liters = 6 million liters spread over 8 acres = 3/4 of a million liters per acre

Rain plus Firemen = 1 million liters in WTC 6 in the 40 ft (depth) by 120 ft (diam) crater.

1 liter of the pooled water = 1,106 TUs X 1 million liters of water = 1.1066 BILLION TUs JUST IN WTC 6 (no other places were checked.

This completely ignores 104 Million Liters (30 Million Gallons) pumped out of the bathtub and the drain water of 51 TUs. 120 million liters X 51 = 6.120 BILLION TUs.

This completely ignores the amount of Tritium in gas form that escapes into the atmosphere and gets massive dispersal

TRITIUM = NUKES AT 911 WTC PROOF!!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
because it's easier to hijack or manipulate an existing plot then run it all yourself. The idea being there is less evidence leading back to you if the patsies in your plan have a legend and history trail.

What existing plot is that? There was definitely an existing plot with terrorists already once trying to blow up the WTC. It would have made more sense to me if the gov't did infact have something to do with it, that they would have just made it as though the terrorists stepped their collective games up and did it "right" this time.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
Ive been reading these 9/11 threads for a while, but this idea just popped into my head.

If it really was the gov't and not terrorists, why go through all the un-needed trouble of crashing planes into the buildings? Wouldnt it just have been easier for everyone involved, and alot easier to explain if they just said that terrorists had infiltrated the twin towers with suicide bombers and set of explosions all at the same time? If I was making up a story I wouldnt make it unnecessairly complex. The simpler the better.

This is the wrong thread for this BUT my theory is that it was in part to get us WATCHING our TVs prior to the BIG SHOW... re: the collapses... Using a Neocon term Shock... then AWE...

If the buildings just blew up, the whole country would not have had their TVs on in time and the psychological effects would have bee GREATLY reduced.

As a bonus people are not just afraid of tall buildings, but also flying?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What existing plot is that?

I think he might be talking about Bojinka.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Wouldnt it just have been easier for everyone involved, and alot easier to explain if they just said that terrorists had infiltrated the twin towers with suicide bombers and set of explosions all at the same time?

The security should have been too good after the '93 bombings. If the towers were successfully attacked from the inside it would have stunk of inside job.
To understand why planes needed to be used see the new thread I just started so this new (red herring) topic doesnt take over this micronuke topic:
911 PSYOP

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

What existing plot is that? There was definitely an existing plot with terrorists already once trying to blow up the WTC. It would have made more sense to me if the gov't did infact have something to do with it, that they would have just made it as though the terrorists stepped their collective games up and did it "right" this time.

Err....that's what I was implying! Let them plot it (like Operation Bojinka, makes an evidence paper trail easier to "discover") but open the doors, switch on the lights and give them a helping hand to make sure it gets through. Then to make sure you garner enough support for your future plans, throw in some catastrophic special effects, i.e. exploding buildings.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by uknumpty]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Micro nukes?? No way man, the culprit is clearly Professor Plum, in the kitchen, with the tesla death ray.

All these "former NWO" "former illuminati" members also make me laugh. If there is really a super secret group with the resources and power to take over the world, they sure as hell wouldn't let anyone leave, much less go around blabbing all the "truths".... even local mafias can take care of members who want to "quit" or run their mouths... I'm sure the most powerful and secret organization (if it was real) could handle it. BTW.. I love how all these conspiracy nutcases think putting a Dr. in front of their name suddenly makes them credible. So... whens his book/dvd/newsletter subscription come out

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The nature of the tritium and its levels aren't enough alone to prove the nuke hypothesis.

As described in Section 3, HTO was detected at ground zero at the very low concentrations. Several sources of tritium were considered and analyzed, as consistent with the experimental data: i) EXIT signs in the buildings, ii) emergency signs on the airplanes, iii) fire and emergency equipment, iv) weaponry, and v) timepieces.
Presence of RL EXIT signs in the buildings would have implied large available source of tritium. We were informed by PANYNJ authorities that there were no tritium signs at the WTC, only photoluminescent ones (33). This is entirely consistent with our observations.
www.llnl.gov...

They only suppliment the other pieces of evidence believed to further demonstrate such. They aren't adding up.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here goes some more burned cars to tantilize those radioactive tastebuds:

s24.photobucket.com...

[edit on 30-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Gee that's strange, this looks like a battle ground where there are bombs used.

When a building falls down due to structural failure, the surrounding area does not look like these photo's...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
wierd how the trees on the side of 5wtc were untouched but buses, cars and police vehicles look melted. I used to take my lunch over there, thank god I left when the company moved from 5wtc to 2wtc. I do miss the sight of those 2 beautiful towers.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The nature of the tritium and its levels aren't enough alone to prove the nuke hypothesis.

You are missing the points that those numbers are purposely misleading and conservatively 1/1000 of the ACTUAL levels of HTO.

Give me any other source for the ultra high (>3 BILLION TUs after dilution is considered CONSERVATIVELY) levels of HTO found in WTC 6 (the building with the PERFECTLY round hole from top to bottom).

It isn't "time pieces and exit signs"...

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Pootie]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
1/1000???

Can you tell me why they where looking for tritium in the first place?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join