It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Generation MicroNukes Used on WTC1,2 and 7

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Dr Bill Deagle a NWO former insider involved in many above government projects has claimed on his nutrimedical show that 4th generation micronukes were employed with Thermate to bring down WTC1 and 2.

He surmises that no amount of Thermate would have created the enormous temperatures of 1500F in the rubble pile as found by rescue workers.

Video of Molten Metal Pools found weeks after the destruction of the building can be watched here : www.youtube.com...

According to his research the detonation of a 4th Generation Micro-Nuke generates a nano-pulse of heat at approximately 4 million degrees centigrade. This heat pulse was strong enough to turn the support columns to dust, and was able to cause cars to catch on fire at a distance. Not only this but he has stated that his high level NSA contacts have informed him that it was a sub-contract job employing the usage of Russian GRU agents, and Mossad Nuclear Technicians. Apparently they are all part of the high-level cult.

Many pictures of the cars burning at a distance can be viewed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or here (in case the links 'disappear')
This site thinks its 'Space Beam Weapons' which is a nice way to discredit the real reason.
janedoe0911.tripod.com...

His program can be listened to at : www.nutrimedical.com...

Archives of his show are available at www.gcnlive.com...

A 3 hour special he did for the Granada forum is available online at www.anomalicresearch.com...

Related topics in the 3 hr special Black Mantra, Aurora Aircraft, Underground Cities, Quantum Computing Grid Array (Cray 5 Supercomputers), Ultraviolet Fiber Optics, Helium 3 Mining on the Moon, the coming 2 billion bird flu hit, and much more.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by XR500Final]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You see this is the problem. You have a guy (Dr Bill Deagle) who receives visions and prophecies from Gabriel telling us what was used to bring down the Towers. That is the problem, people are trying to gain credibility and get in some real experts and then you have some guy like this joining in.

When the average lay person reads up on 9/11, he may be convinced by some of the facts but then comes across a Dr who has visions but also talks about things that other experts talk about, namely the destruction of The Twin Tower, then the lay person will just lump everything together and say 'forget it, this is nuts'.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The evidence of cars catching fire at a distance is a completely separate issue than what visions someone does or does not see. Perhaps maybe you would like to surmise that the thermate fairy sprinkled thermate on all the cars and trucks that caught fire at a distance. Seriously wether any of us likes him or not he has the best explanation for the molten metal, and cars burning at a distance of all the theories out there.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Some sort of a nuke is the only thing that would have created the meteorite found on 911.
Well I guess its to hard to digest but who cares anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Oh jesus. Ok thermite alone is enough to cut right through the steel. No need for mythical "micro nukes". From WW2 they have footage of soldiers using thermite to destroy arty and other armored target and its cool to see the metal melt right before your eyes and go dripping to the ground forming pools of metal.

Second "Former" NWO insider. I would imagine that if such organizations exists, I don't doubt that they do, I would imagine its like the mafia once your in your IN or your dead. Super secret powerful world domination groups probably don't like people leaving the org. so they can snitch on them.

Plus if cars at a distance were catching fire because of the enormous heat from these micro nukes then so would all the people in the local vicinity. Flesh burns faster then metal.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by American Madman]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh keep going, your doing a good job trying to spin this, let me ask you this question....

Goto : www.youtube.com...

Watch the video, in it are clips of a couple dudes having fun with thermate. Notice the grass around the car that is burned up by the thermate does not burn itself unless the molten metal lands on it?? How then could cars over a block away from the WTC1 and 2 have caught fire?! It would have required the entire building to be made of thermate.

No if there are several reasons that Dr Bill Deagle is not dead, firstly it will only lend credence to everything he is stating about the other topics. Secondly he claims and this I cannot confirm or deny that many many of his best buds are Delta, and when threatened about what he had been told about the OKC bombing in 1995.

Finally investigating Dr Bill Deagle does nothing to explain how cars caught fire at a distance AND molten pools of metal were found in the rubble weeks after the buildings collapsed.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by XR500Final]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If you believe the Thermate theory, you are no better than those who believe the towers collapsed under a pancake collapse..

All i ever say to anyone who wants to know the truth... WATCH THE DAMN VIDEOS.

The buildings literally exploded/crumbled/melted away.. the sheer volume of dust produced should hint to you the amounts of energy involved in the collapse is mind boggling, and simply not possible from a pancake collapse.

The logistics of setting up thermate charges, ensuring they all fire at the correct time, amoungst other things, should hint to you that it is not very likely. Aside from the fact we saw no visible fireballs/light..

There was a MASSIVE precollapse explosion in the basements of each tower, heard on one or two videos, and recorded by seismic data. This makes no sense with thermate or cutter charges theories... why bother exploding the base of the towers when they clearly came down from the top first..

Micronukes are the only way to account for ALL the evidence.

Mini nukes have existed since the 60's.. geeee wizz i wonder how far they have come in 50 years.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Actually the Thermate was to coverup up was going on inside the building. It would have kinda given it away if a large 'pulse' inside the towers had suddenly started the building to melt had occured, and been witnessed on that day.. You can clearly see in the videos that the thermate or similar compound had started the collapse, Its suddenly right at the 1/2 way point through the collapse - you see the building suddenly 'blow outwards' off of itself. This is the massive smoking gun because at that point there wasn't any building left to impact on the lower floors, which only further shows how the building was 'vaporised' through its last 40 floors. Lets be realistic about this, the cores were 6 feet in size, and 8" thick HT steel. If you look at the Amfo-bomb that was used in 1993 in the WTC, it blew a 30 m GIANT crater out of the basement, but didn't even put a scratch on those support columns. You can see a photo of it at wikipedia here:

en.wikipedia.org...:WTC_1993_ATF.jpg

A car is only a 'small toy' in the huge hole, and compare it to the size of the support columns. Odd hey, those mighty support columns were cut lower than the buildings exterior small I-Beams which are shown standing in any wreckage photo.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Micro nukes? Whoever came up with that needs to study the laws of physics. There is a theoretical minimum yield needed to produce a nuclear chain reaction. The lower limit is about 0.1KT, and small as that is, it would have been extremely obvious if nukes that size were used.

They cant get any smaller than that. The laws of pysics say that micro-nukes cannot exist.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No nuke on WTC7.

However, main thread is here:

Hydrogen Bombs Brought Down The WTC's Hypothesis

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman
Oh jesus. Ok thermite alone is enough to cut right through the steel. No need for mythical "micro nukes". From WW2 they have footage of soldiers using thermite to destroy arty and other armored target and its cool to see the metal melt right before your eyes and go dripping to the ground forming pools of metal.

Second "Former" NWO insider. I would imagine that if such organizations exists, I don't doubt that they do, I would imagine its like the mafia once your in your IN or your dead. Super secret powerful world domination groups probably don't like people leaving the org. so they can snitch on them.

Plus if cars at a distance were catching fire because of the enormous heat from these micro nukes then so would all the people in the local vicinity. Flesh burns faster then metal.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by American Madman]

What he said.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There was no molten metal. Whatever evidence Steven Jones has of molten metal is fabricated. This has already been proven: www.911researchers.com...

Jones is a government plant and a cold fusion / 911 fraud: www.911researchers.com...

Drs Judy Wood / Morgan Reynolds have NEVER said that the beam weapon must havec from space. XR500Final's use of the term "space beam" is therefore disinfo. This tactic has also been used by Steven Jones and others in a poor attempt to discredit Judy and Morgan: www.911researchers.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just another crazy theory!

Go turn on the discovery, history channel right know.

Their is always some crazy guy with a turbin on his head talking about how he approved this, or they did that.

IT WAS TERRORISTS PEOPLE, sorry as bad as you may hate the USA we didnt do it to ourselves! For what oil? Then why the hell am I paying 3+ bucks per gallon?

None of this 9/11 makes a bit of sense

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't buy it at all. Sounds like more disinfo. Why use micronukes when they simply aren't needed to bring the towers down? Doesn't make any sense at all. And the fact that you have "Helium 3 Mining on the Moon" in your related topics says it all anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
hmmmmm

are you sure

from shrunkensimon:

The logistics of setting up thermate charges, ensuring they all fire at the correct time, amoungst other things, should hint to you that it is not very likely. Aside from the fact we saw no visible fireballs/light..

youtube vid

no fireball eh!

and google

[edit on 29-4-2007 by nerbot]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
4th generation nukes huh?

Care to explain what the second and third generation nukes are?

This is stupid!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
redseal, no offense intended, but you don't seem to have done your homework.

Originally posted by redseal

Their is always some crazy guy with a turbin on his head talking about how he approved this, or they did that.

Yes, and that is called propaganda - go read about it!

IT WAS TERRORISTS PEOPLE, sorry as bad as you may hate the USA we didnt do it to ourselves! For what oil? Then why the hell am I paying 3+ bucks per gallon?

Has it occurred to you that the TERRORISTS might be the same people who are making a killing from you paying 3+ bucks per gallon? who could that be? hmm?

Can you think of any governments run by oilmen who would profit from taking control of that oil?

And finally, what makes you think that they care about you? Do their other policies demonstrate that they care about the majority of the american people? or just a small minority? please find out and then I promise you that 9/11 will start to make a lot more sense to you.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB_Brooklyn
There was no molten metal. Whatever evidence Steven Jones has of molten metal is fabricated. This has already been proven: www.911researchers.com...

I don't get it.

You're relying on a space satellite image from NASA to say there was no molten metal under all the ground debris from the WTC buildings? According to this image, I guess T & L Pipehangers and Steel just happened not to have their furnace cooking on the day the image was taken. Though I havn't called them to check and see if they were brewing up a fresh batch of steel, I doubt this thermal image really tells us much.

I'm not buying it.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i honestly can't believe my eye's anymore

are you people sure it wasn't a snuke ?
im really very sorry but this is ignorance taken to a whole new level .
what won't truthers think up next .
i really can't believe this but someone has left me speechless.

for those who don't know what a " snuke " is ;

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Just another crazy theory!

Thats the most sensible theory I've heard in LONG time! Even I believed (up in the air ... STILL) about the 9/11 oil theory - but jeeze you have a great point. I mean, as tragic as the 9/11 "official story" is, (and if the 9/11 theories prove to be true, then even more tragic still) lets get the damn oil flowing....3 bucks a gallon ! Sheesh ;x

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join