It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Showing Tony Blair Shape Shifting?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Tony Blair has been classified by Icke as a reptoid so just out of curiosity I recorded an online google video of Blair giving a speech with my webcam last year during an ITC session and as you can see in the image below, which is a brightened up screenshot from that ITC movie that I recorded of him, I got some interesting results:

Here's the Slowed Down Version of that ITC movie I recorded of him -- the face transformation is at the very end of this clip.
media.putfile.com...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
weak, seriously a blurry out of focus video with lots of disturbance and stopped as he puts his head down so it leaves a blurry picture, i bet i could do the same with a video of you, does that make you a lizardman.

This Icke religion needs to stop because it people who believe this rubbish need psychiatric help.
That isnt an insult it is a real concern.

David Icke was a soccer player who's career came to a bitter end, he was then a tv presenter that lost his job and made him more bitter.
He claimed to be the son of god and slowly built his stories taking a few scarey secrets that some have been true, he then throws in a nonsensical alien lizardman story where anyone who has any form of power is an evil lizard that eats people.
Im pretty sure David is a nice guy and a good father and its great to see his ex-wife is still a great friend to him, he touches on a lot of sensible and real subjects but the whole lizardmen and son of god thing needs to stop if he wants to be taken seriously by anybody who doesnt have serious mental health problems.

Dont bother saying look into it or hear the back story, it holds as much water as star wars, because it cant be disproved doesnt make it true that is a pathetic weak argument.
That is like me saying that humans where brought to the earth by aliens who killed the dinosaurs to make way for man kind.
You cant prove that isnt the case and i can say look at the facts all day.

There is no proof, nothing, just excuses like "oh well you cant because XYZ" well then if it cant be proven then it just goes to show that David Icke cant even prove it to himself.
Watched too many b-movies as a kid i guess.

If you do believe this then there really is something wrong with you in my oppinion but you are entitled to your belief system as much as a christian believes in god, muslims believe in allah, kids believe in santa clause and 'star children' believe they are alien being decendants.

I wont be so ignorant to say aliens dont exist (the unverse cant be that lonely) but David Icke is too busy cashing them cheques from people like you to even care if there is anything legit out there.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
the video is of such poor quality that no conclusive analysis can be made...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm to find that it's much easier for the spirits to manipulate frames in movies recorded with a webcam that produces low pixel images -- like the cam I used when I recorded this video when doing my ITC experiments.

The less number of pixels they have to work with, the better my ITC images are when using the direct ITC method.

It's easier for them to manipulate those images when they are low in pixels. I don't know why that is but it could be that it takes more time for them to manipulate high pixel images than low pixel ones.
Perhaps in time they will get better at it.

As far as the face change that occurs in Tony Blairs face, to me it's very compelling and very shocking to say the least!

I don't know what it means though. Could be that Mr. Blair is inherently an evil person and the evil looking etheric face that is superimposed over his own face is meant to be a reflection of this.

But is this also what some are seeing as shape shifting as what Icke professes to be true? I don't know but some of the movies that I have recorded in a similar manner of those other members of Icke's reptilian list do in fact have reptilian like qualities to them. So I was very surprised by this because I've never been a fan of Icke and his theories. I'm still on the fence about them....

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle32

This Icke religion needs to stop because it people who believe this rubbish need psychiatric help.

Yeah I hear you, couldn't have said it better myself...
...but damn it's amusing!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Argh, the whole reptilian thing again..

Yes, reptilians are real, but no, they are not shapeshifting leaders, politicians, kings and queens. Yes those people do tend to come from the so called bloodlines, but that does not mean they are physically reptilian.

Reptilians exist in the planes of existence humans can not see. When Icke talks about "shapeshifting", these people are NOT PHYSICALLY CHANGING. All thats happening is the perciever is seeing the reptilians occupying the same space as the human. That does not mean they are one and the same!

As for your image and analysis, sorry, but the method is just laughable, as are the results. Next!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Forgive me for being rude, but is this OP a frickin r******d? Delete this thread please. it is an embarassment to those of us who actually come here for information. I personally would recommend the OP loses his/her right to start threads for a bit. Maybe I'm a jerk, but this is the most far-fetched bull I have seen ever on ATS. *gag* *puke*

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Didn't someone already start a thread on this, with a flash animation that showed how the smudged film occured?

It is because the video was shaky, very shaky.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Sorry, all I see is motion blur... no reptilian changelings here.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Are you kidding me. I work in professional video. That is just a blurry combo of 2 frames. What a joke.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle32

*sighs*

David Icke did NOT personally come up with the shape-shifting reptilian theory. If you could find time in your busy schedule to actually do some research you would know this. However, like the other Icke bashers, you insult him directly and dismiss the FACT (or are blissfully unaware) that he cites *thousands* of sources in his research.

It's easy to slag someone when you don't know anything about them. As I heard the other day, when you slag someone off, it defines you, not them.

Less negativity - more productivity.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I highly doubt that tony is a lizardman and your video quality dosent help your claim my final opinion is that tony is not a lizard
but bush thats a different story......

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think the most disturbing aspect of Icke's message is the anti-semitism...personally. Rather than the wacky reptoids thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
ROFL!

What is it he is meant to be transforming into? Looks like a human to me, with the contours of the face shadowed (as they would). HAHAHA!

Truly embarrassing...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
All of these videos are just embarrassing to watch. How you can judge anything but video quality is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't believe Blair is a reptilian, but he's definitely a self deluded moron who has sold his soul to the devil and is completely devoid of any morals or ethics. I would love to see this pitiful excuse for a human being get his come uppins, inc Bush.
Even better if I was dishing out the punishment.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
...won't even read the other posts because I know they're all saying nonsense about quality and loooove protecting their reptilian grown-ups.... anyway, get some reptile experts on the case -- CV and Meatclown -- got any Tony "the Joker" Blair footage to add on? Plus, I know there's some new members interested in the reptilian thing. . . .

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I think the most disturbing aspect of Icke's message is the anti-semitism...personally. Rather than the wacky reptoids thing.

Oh GOD!

You people are ludicrous.

All this David Icke and Alex Jones bashing is making me laugh. Wake up and realize where you are people, this is a conspiracy message board.

I'll never understand people's tendencies to attack their own kind.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

I'll never understand people's tendencies to attack their own kind.

I agree. People's tendencies to attack their own kind IS the biggest problem that has plagued mankind throughout its' existence.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Good grief you must be joking! You know five pebbles on the ground make a pentagram? You're trying to hard, by buying into bs like this you're doing people who have a vested interest in exploiting your stupidity a favor!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join