It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, the irony...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I want to show ATS, BTS, AP, and whomever else stumbles upon this to see the irony which has been my searching for truth. [Or just the general irony in truth searching.]

Check out my Myspace from about seven months back. Revolution anyone?

Now, if you check various post of mine you will see a contradiction.

The main one for me is in The Third Stage thread where about half way down I discuss 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'.

I write this to you all in hopes of displaying how we must always keep an open mind in our search for truth. I was hardcore anti-government until I started visualizing the complexity and fragility of America in this growing global environment. International composure is a sensitive subject with philosophical morals defining the one and many.

Don't take this as me being a neo-con or lover of a corrupt system. No. I am down for truth and justice but stress the need for humans to unite so we can even have a future in which truth and justice can be applied.

I could have never accepted someone telling me to support our government until I started seeing the mirror shards pieced back together, slowly revealing the truth at hand. I want to share how easy it is to follow what seems instinctively right even though if presented with the actual truth we would not follow our old world view.

I would like to paint two pictures for you as to why I have changed and discuss them and whatever else as it comes to be.

In the up coming movie Transformers our earth, maybe even just America, is invaded by sophisticated machines. Not to point fingers, but lets say China had created these as part of a plan to create an empire. By not properly preparing[i.e. insufficient defense funds], such fate is a real threat to America. The "good" life we enjoy would be gone in a second. DARPA's main objective is to prevent "surprise" by enemy technology and to create technological "surprise" for our enemies. I cover the rest of this story in the thread I added above but wanted to stress this factor.

ALSO, a few unstable states, N. Korea being one, have developed SRBM's which in the wrong hands can cause mass chaos. If America, or other countries, don't take action against these states we will have nuclear consequences. SRBM holding states can hit neighbors which could eventually lead to an all out nuclear war on the Asian-European landmass. This would affect our environment and the world economy. If the Holy Temple alone is destroyed... America must ensure the human species survives so that we can even have such a discussion let alone the wonderful freedoms we can enjoy.

I know you might be thinking...well his life must be alright because the world is not as nice and happy as he describes. But you are wrong and I know the world is full of such horrible things that a single word can never express the depth of pain. I want either total destruction of the human race or complete unity and peace. If we mess up now, future generations will be eating radioactive dirt and that's not right of us.

The ATS.com complex is a wonderful place where we act as a community to solve questions and discuss many topics. It has taught me to be critical and open minded at the same time. I want to use my example to show you all that we must be ready for change in the name of truth or we will hold human progress and love back.

Also, my Myspace site has some cool videos and quality rap. I hope all can enjoy.

Now, let the discussion begin!

EDIT: Link fix

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Watchful1]

new topics

join