It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken PSP, Need some help (UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
One of my boyfriends family smashed his PSP screen (the culprit is yet to be found) and he's absolutly p***** off because he only bought it at christmas as a present to himself for making the last payment on his loan. Just to make it worse, he found out on his birthday >_<
He still has the receipt, but obviously he can't take it back to HMV. I've told him to ring the helpline, but I don't know if they could help him. Does anyone know where he can get it fixed or replaced in the UK? He doesn't mind paying as long as it doesn't cost more that the PSP did when he bought it.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello, sorry for your b/friends bad luck with the PSP.
Anyway, i definitely recommend contacting Sony customer services, the help-line number will be inside the PSP manual or a game manual. Sony do cover their products with a guarantee (this maybe a years guarantee, but dont quote me on that) where they can fix it for little cost. Otherwise , they may have a set-price for certain repairs, either way im pretty certain it wont be too costly (definitely cheaper than buying a new one). They may send a courier to pick it up and send it back, and the repairs/replacements are done very quickly, usually within 14 days of contacting them. Hope that helps Fudgestix.

join