It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERY WORLD CITIZEN IS CURRENTLY AT WAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
We our currently at war against the government/nwo/illuminati as we speak. They've killed milions of individuals and waged numerous wars. They fired the first shot along time ago........when will we start to react?

And what is our plan?

We have to honesty start putting our heads together, because we have the opportunity to stop this for our future generations. Nothing is impossible, for it us who has the ability to write our own destiny. Every power in this world no matter how great and strong has weaknesses. We must work together to discover and expose these flaws.

Here on ATS we constantly discuss history, let us unite and make some history.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
you're living in a dream world. if i want to eat out, ill walk down town and buy some food. if i want to go see a film, ill get the train over to portsmouth and go to the cinema.... i can honestly say i havnt once had to shoot any crazy government agent on the way there.... maybe a few insane people who've escaped from the local old peoples home... but never some illuminati member.

also, when i fly abroad - the only people i see with guns are those protecting the general public from terrorists etc. i never see them crouch down and shoot people just for the sake of it.

im living a happy life, away from all this crazy conspiracy bollocks and blind faith. i cant see why you lot cant just do the same. the day i get fired upon for just walkin down the street is the day ill fight back.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage

im living a happy life, away from all this crazy conspiracy bollocks and blind faith. i cant see why you lot cant just do the same. .

To be frank, why the # are you here? If all you are going to do is go around telling everyone how all this 'conspiracy bollocks' is all wrong then why are you at ATS? Move along man.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
uhm so every world citizen is in war with government/nwo/illuminati..
Great, did you ever thought that not entire world is under US government (I presume you meant fighting US govt).
FYI, not even citizens of USA are at any war with their government (its called civil war), neither is anyone shooting Illuminati people...

Illuminati's and simmilar organisations have low political influence and power, neither I think they are pursuing it.

NWO.. who gives a crap really? There will probably be WW3 soon so NWO couldn't be formed before ~2060 if humans survive that long.
And if NWO is something like the way earth was united in star trek.. then great, who cares?!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i would have to agree with killuminati a bit. i don't think it is as extreme but it is on its way. we would like to thank geniussage for haveing the fortitude to admitt what 'they' want us all to do....be complacent..i make $$ and don't get hasseled = life is good??? the best way to attack something is through deception, division and deversion.......now we have some proof.......no offense ment

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"To be frank, why the [V] are you here? If all you are going to do is go around telling everyone how all this 'conspiracy bollocks' is all wrong then why are you at ATS? Move along man."

im not saying all conspiracys are a load of bollocks.... but to anyone thinking the world is about to be taken over by the illuminati.... ^_^

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have been reading all the links folks post about the Illuminati, but everybody I talk to about it thinks I am crazy. How will I recognize the Illuminati when I have them in my cross hairs? What is the secret Illuminati handshake? How bad will it have to get before the shooting starts? How many here would actually shoot a law enforcement officer enforcing NWO policies?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The war against the N.W.O. won't be televised, but it will be shown in syndication...

Seriously though. If the Illuminati/NWO thing is real. There is absolutely nothing an ordinary citizen can ever hope to do about it. If you talk about a plan that has been put into place hundreds of years ago, it's so well formulated that there are no accidental mistakes that would let any info slip into the public's field of vision. If you react to something...then you are deemed the insane "conspiracy nut". It's planned paranoia. All you can do is hope that you are included in the 1/3 of the population they decide to keep around (as slaves/lackeys/pets).

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
The war against the N.W.O. won't be televised, but it will be shown in syndication...

Seriously though. If the Illuminati/NWO thing is real. There is absolutely nothing an ordinary citizen can ever hope to do about it. If you talk about a plan that has been put into place hundreds of years ago, it's so well formulated that there are no accidental mistakes that would let any info slip into the public's field of vision. If you react to something...then you are deemed the insane "conspiracy nut". It's planned paranoia. All you can do is hope that you are included in the 1/3 of the population they decide to keep around (as slaves/lackeys/pets).

*claps for dark* and you won't be. Because you'll be too busy believing you can't stop it, therefor they'll kill you without a fight. The rest of us will fight. Let me tell you something, we'll know when the N.W.O. goes for their final blow. So what? we look crazy? So we talk to other crazy people, there's enough of us around and just look normal to non-crazy people, then when they get to know us so well we let them in a little bit and see if their interested to know more. Then we take the non crazy people with us.

Anyway's... Killuminati... Instead of just trying to warn us all and make us stand together, why don't you try to prove it like the rest of us? Provide us with proof its happening right now instead of just saying "OMG! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i agree with most of you saying that fighting is for the cause, hell i wouldn't want to be bitched around by some slacky, i would fight, but what they don't exist, what if this is all a diversion that the Gov't came with? i'm telling with all the stuff that i read on conpiracies im a confuse dude

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The NWO is alive and well, and its my belief that they have been controlling things for quite some time. And how many people have already taken out others for attempting to enforce NWO policy, I believe that quite a few members of law enforcement or others have died in trying to enforce policy, not to mention the ones lost in fighting against it!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Its just a general observation of your post, but if you think that we are all at war, then you must have had control taken of you for a while, cos ur username even has illumani in it!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think they have power, but I think any desire to gain power over someone else, or another group is only based out of fear.

The human race have something special within them, and if we pool our resources, we can fight anything based out of fear, with love.

Sounds like mumbo-jumbo bollocks, but it's true IMO.

Now will the majority of people wake up from their slumber? It's hard to envisage that they would, what with so much evidence of evil shoved right under their noses, yet they ignore or refuse to accept, or even listen to ideas about it all.

But I have hope, and hope is a positive emotion, born out of love.

In the end, I think it will be love verses fear, and I don't think fear can ever win, just by it's nature, so it's only a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

join