It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Police Report Bomb to Frame Activist as Terrorist (CAUGHT ON VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Two persons identifying themselves as New York police officers interrupted a 9/11 Truth demonstration-- on a public sidewalk in front of the new WTC 7 Building-- to intimidate free speech, stating "Larry [Silverstein] doesn't want to hear it," before accusing We Are Change founder Luke Rudkowski of having a bomb and that his cell phone was "a gun."

Digg it

digg.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is appalling and should be front page news, as it is no less important than the "Nappy headed hoe" comments, that garnered national attention.

Ive got the answer to the[insert adj]cops question of "who" is going to jail?.....Plain and simple it should be you. With verifiable video evidence to support them I suggest the two chaps who filmed all of this to file any and all charges/complaints against the "Keystone Kops" in the video, as it is a open and shut case on there behalf!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Pretty messed up.

Can anyone get their names?

Awfully pretty, isn't he?

[edit on 28-4-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I saw this a few weeks ago on a different thread. This officer should be on rikers island for what he said.

I wonder how many people he has framed in his career.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Gee, i wonder why those pigs dont want to be filmed?

Clearly these brainiacs have never heard of the first amendment, "FREEDOM OF THE PRESS!"

This kinda reminds me of the guy that got arrested during the 2004 RNC in NYC for writing, "America is a free speech zone" on the sidewalk with chalk.

Clearly, justice was served.

Awesome article about the dot matrix chalk bike and good video of police arrest during MSNBC Hardball interview;

Bacon Boys in Blue

new topics

top topics

join