It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO WTC real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ive just seen the UFO footage by the World Trade Centre and wondered if it was real? it just seemed to amazing to be real? Im new to the forum and new to using the internet to find this kind of paranoia, so please don't take the p!ss

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
you mean the one where they are in a helicopter filming it?

That one is fake, many reason its fake dont feel like listing them but that one is fake.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Its a long proven hoax.

Check this link:

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
What you know its fake or just think its fake

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I know its fake.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
cheers matey , didnt see ur post until afterwards , was replying to that other guy
thanks for the link ! feel disapointed now lol

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
yeah man, the ones that seems too good to be true, usually are.

God damn hoaxers, scum of the earth if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
To be fair, I always thought that those Sci-Fi Channel commercials were assumed hoaxes from the start, so there wasn't much lying about this one from my point of view. You have a hot chick showing off an obviously CGI UFO zipping around doing dramatic action stuff that would never happen in real life.

The hot chick basically killed the reality of it. Because when is there going to be a hot chick at the center of the most convincing UFO film ever? Never, I'll tell ya.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You never know she might be a sexy lass you just dont know! what you think the ratio is of ugly/average people compared to stunning birds (women)? id' say 1 out 20, ecpecially coz i leave in Cornwall sadly the inbred county of England :d but home of the beast of Bodmin moor

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
it is an obvious fake, nothing to see here people move along.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
lots of ppl claimed that it was fake w/o giving any reason. sol enlighten me. y do u think that it's fake?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well for a start it's blatantly CGI. The camera knows EXACTLY WHERE it's going to go throughout the entire thing. She says "look at that" and it instantly zooms right into it. Then when the UFO flies right at them he moves the camera up with amazing speed to EXACTLY where the UFO is shooting off in the sky. Sorry but that's far too convenient, it just wouldn't happen. If it was really moving at those speeds he wouldn't have time to react to where it is moving, especially looking through the lens.
Oh...and the chick is not the best of actresses.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic God damn hoaxers, scum of the earth if you ask me.
Actually... blame the advertisers.
In this case, the hoax was developed for a TV commercial for the SciFi channel. For a long time, the video was available on AdCritic.com (now defunct archive of TV commercials), under the heading of SciFi Channel commercials.

jra

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes it's very obviously CG. It is well done, but it's still a bit too clean in my opinion. That 'smoke trail" it leaves has a CG look to it as well. Also with the thing zooming past the helicopter so fast it would have probably made the helicopter shake a bit, if not hit the roters, it seemed almost close enough to nail them.

But it still is nicely done.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
thats a great video, it looks real to me, but when it gets near the helicopter before shooting up into the air, it looks a little on the small side

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
yeah man, the ones that seems too good to be true, usually are.

God damn hoaxers, scum of the earth if you ask me.

Dude, the date on this is totally wrong, I did not post this 1-1-04, if I did then I am missing time or something.

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
does anybody have a link?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
~I have also heard somewhere that the woman in the helicopter speaking is nothing more than an actress. If it's a coincidence it's a pretty good one. I still think it's a fake though.

It's veiwable on

www.scifi.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
those links are not working anymore, try this...

www.youtube.com...

I think this is the footage your talking about

join