It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a marketing campaign!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was thinking while studying for one of my finals about how to push disclosure further than ever before.

Quite simply, we need to be like other corporations and not try to sell the truth but market the truth, or the truth that we believe in.

Quite frankly we know something going on, we know government lies to us, we know something up there, the NASA UV camera vids proved it.

But what we really need to do is market disclosure.

The problem with the videos on the Internet is that the same people always look at them we need to get new people to view them.

So we need to set up organization ( unified Disclosure Movement) , and a web site not a crappy looking one , but slick , has to look professional.

We need a PR campaign, as well as an art director to help us try to market disclosure. We need to write our own news reports and send them to news papers and news channels, start local.

We need money or people willing to just spread the word.

Need to really shove this down peoples thoughts like nike,addidas, and coke do.

Since commercials are way outta our league. We just need to set up online advertising.

dont buy 1 weeks worth of McDonalds and donate advertising money.
advertise on facebook,myspace, set up an Adwords account,

i have to further organize my thoughts about certain things. just thought id lay out my idea.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by thedangler]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
...and a web site not a crappy looking one , but slick , has to look professional...

This is NOT a crappy website... A crappy website would be a PHPbb2 engined community or stuff.. This is a most powerful community.

Anyway, nice idea, but almost impossible to accomplish, IMO.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Anyway, nice idea, but almost impossible to accomplish, IMO.

That is the reason why it will not be done.
The "Thats impossible" mentality.

That train of thought and is why the world is in its situation today.

Orion_

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I said ALMOST impossible... But we shall need a real huge effort to do this...

[edit on 28/4/07 by MastaG]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well keep checking back

When my exams are done, ill get it started.

in the mean time. think of some creative ideas that would make it work.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm down with the party thing, can i bring the cans?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ATS is in the process of getting funded for this among many other things... Stay tuned.

Springer...

[edit on 4-28-2007 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Good to know.

I was thinking, it might be wise to make it a marketing technique to get people to understand its ok to ask questions, its ok to believe we are not alone,. explain to people how the media is bought and payed for and most news is for entertainement, although some of it is real, its being sold as entertainment.

Im sure we can do great. Ill still make a slick website for my campaign.

thedangler out

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Quite simply, we need to be like other corporations and not try to sell the truth but market the truth, or the truth that we believe in.

This is not a corporation and will never be. We are not here to make as much money as possible regardless of the consequences.

So we need to set up organization ( unified Disclosure Movement) , and a web site not a crappy looking one , but slick , has to look professional.

This is an extremely professional looking website that functions perfectly well. I'm sure all at ATS would agree. There are also many disclosure websites out there.

We need money or people willing to just spread the word.

Money cannot buy the truth we seek. Only hard work, wisdom and persistance using resourses already available.

Need to really shove this down peoples thoughts like nike,addidas, and coke do.

Since commercials are way outta our league. We just need to set up online advertising.

Shoving things down peoples throats doesn't always work my friend. I personally, do not wear labels, believe in top brand names and treat 99% of adverts as promotion for products that are not good enough to sell themselves. I should know, I was in advertising and design for many years. (Brooke Bond, Lever Brothers etc).

dont buy 1 weeks worth of McDonalds and donate advertising money.

Contradiction: why boycott McDonalds but try to be more like corporations?
Yes, boycott Mcdonalds, I agree. But boycott all corporations, they do not have our interests at heart.

Realise this: if one person could show solid proof of a conspiracy,or evidence of one UFO beyond the shadow of a doubt, that's all it takes to enlighten the masses. The hardest part is getting that truth to the masses. That's where funding and power would be useful. Human curiosity can be more powerful than any advertising campaign, and it's free.
Get as many people as you know to get involved in websites like this, and others, and utilise the infastructures already around.

One thing I have to say though is this: you have great enthusiasm and that counts for a lot. Use it here, there & everywhere.

"Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey" Good luck my friend

btw: what are you studying?

Will keep tabs on this great new thread and input where possible. Great to hear things are afoot "Springer"

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
ATS is in the process of getting funded for this among many other things... Stay tuned.

Springer...

[edit on 4-28-2007 by Springer]

Well that's nice to know! Please keep us updated!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
When i said we need a website, I wasn't trying to imply that this one was bad.

Its good to know you don't buy into advertising and wear labels, the sad truth it most people do.

Walk around a university, specially mine, its disgusting.

And im not trying to sell the truth, no one will be buying anything.

Im sorry but those NASA UV video's are pretty good indicator that something is going on.

Marketing campaign is different than just ads, its about giving something a meaning, they just use ads to put out that meaning.

thanks for the reply.
Comp Sci.

top topics

join