It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Price on Prince Harry's head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Source

A BOUNTY of $625,000 has been put on the head of Prince Harry once he lands in Iraq, government officials say.

Army chiefs fear an attack on two British soldiers last week was a practice run for an attempt to kill the prince.
Insurgents affiliated to Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida network are circulating the offer, sources at the Foreign Office and Defence Ministry confirm.

Iraqi troops and police are being tempted by the offer to break ranks and reveal the prince's whereabouts.

He is expected to arrive as early as next month, but there is still debate in Britain as to whether Harry should go.

Anybody else see something wrong with this ? Is it just me or is this really a difficult decision?
You know, considering

Iraqi troops and police are being tempted by the offer to break ranks and reveal the prince's whereabouts

Apparently Harry doesn't care if he dies though. No mention of his father on this either.

Strange.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just wondering how many Brittish servicemen are tempted by this?
Btw, Harry's price isn't too good, maybe Royals have inflated their value...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Its probably been made up as an excuse not to sent him to iraq. Somehow i dont see that happening.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If he dies in Iraq, imagine the media circus that will follow. It will be used by both sides for their political agenda, and we know the Brits are the masters of the media circus.

It's kind of sad--there's no chance in hell they'd ever let William go to Iraq, but since Harry isn't the heir, "they" don't give a crap. No wonder he's the rebellious one!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

No mention of his father on this either.

Strange.

Charles or his biological Father?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fang

Originally posted by ImJaded

No mention of his father on this either.

Strange.

Charles or his biological Father?

Well either/or really. With his mother gone - and I know she would have something to say on this - you'd think one of them would be adamant he not go. Well I would.

new topics

top topics

join