It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Lear Spreading Disinfo?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

Am I the only one who thinks Lear is openly mocking anyone who believes him? His voice is always laced with cynicism and sarcasm in the videos I've watched. I thought it was clear from the start that he wasn't credible. Maybe that's just me though.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
reply to post by Xeros

Am I the only one who thinks Lear is openly mocking anyone who believes him? His voice is always laced with cynicism and sarcasm in the videos I've watched. I thought it was clear from the start that he wasn't credible. Maybe that's just me though.

hm, some people might ´mistake ´this cynicism and sarcasmin as a kind of heroic, ´insider´-attitude..

cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The reason I have a hard time believing a lot of what John Lear says is the fact that when he is asked "How do you know that?" he just says he "heard it" or was "told it" by someone he "trusts."

He has no scientific method to validate his claims other than someone told it to him so it must be true.

John, however, is entertaining to listen to on Coast to Coast and youtube interviews.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why is it whenever someone has an opinion or views that stray from the norm they need scientific evidence enforcing it?. Imho it`s a breath of fresh air when someone stands up and goes against the grain of the masses.

There are many unsolved mysteries from Stonehenge to the image on the Turin Shroud, the Money Pit of Two Tree Island that science in each and every one of it`s forms cannot answer how, who, why, when, don`t even get me started on the horrendously flawed theories of evolution.

Because someone does not believe in the spoon fed BS we all suffer from the powers that be, as we trundle through life blinkered and blinded oblivious to our surrounds, does not and should not make them a target for scorn.

A few thousand years ago some guy had completely different views and tried in vain to open some eyes, and we all know what happened to him.

Who cares where JL gets his audacious views, opinions, theories from, why should he have to prove them any more than others have to disprove them?.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
why should he have to prove them any more than others have to disprove them?.

You're right....there's no reason at all why he has to prove them. Just like I don't have to prove to the kids that Santa or the Easter Bunny really does exist.

I just keep repeating the line.....over and over again.....

Usually, the kids wake up a bit and start to see through the bravo sierra......usually, not always. Sometimes they get to be quite capable at browsing the intarwebs and posting on forums....and finding others that refuse to accept the falsehood (not to mention the comic hilarity) of those iconic characters.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
John Lear is claiming that the planes that hit the towers must have been holograms because it would be impossible for him to fly planes into the towers.

Though an exceptionally qualified pilot, he is entirely alone in making this statement.

When he says he's seen holograms, it's something I could believe.

But when he's the only pilot who says the flying can't be done, I think it's disinfo. Note that Pilots for 9/11 truth steer well clear of the NPT.

It's a shame. I wanted to believe the best of him but... I just can't, now.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There is a cosmic or divine mechanism by which our souls are recycled after death and I'm pretty sure the Lord of the Universe doesn't need aerials stuck on the moon to aid it.
If by chance some evil ET group decided to play God, I'm sure there are certain areas in which they would not be allowed to interfere, e.g. diverting our essence to the moon using the latest Radio Shack antenna kit. Lear must be out of his mind.
I think he's suffering from the early stages of dementia or maybe he and his bosses are having a bit of fun. You know, throw us a bone and see if we bite, then fall about peeing their pants when some dopey mugs buy it. I must admit I'd be laughing with them on this one.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Now we have people asking why do we expect Lear to provide evidence for his whacky soul collector idea. They must be kidding! Most of the stuff I've bought on the UFO subject has plenty of evidence to back it, UFOs exist we see them every day. Bases on Mars and the Moon also have hard photographic evidence.
Lear's tower exists but it's purpose is so far just a figment of Lear's imagination.
So much of his stuff makes sense and then he screws up with claims like this, he must be a plant.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I used to really enjoy Lear's posts. I've been looking (well, forced to look) at the Judy Wood nonsense... I'm now quite satisfied that she is utterly intellectually dishonest. Looking at her so-called "peer review" of Steven Jones' work, the dishonesty is so blatant that you don't have to know anything about Jones or his work to see it's chock full of distortions, misrepresentations and outright lies.

She and John Lear are bringing court cases over 9/11. I hope they're both being well paid to do so, because if they're volunteering to come to court, with absolutely no solid evidence, to support theories that will have even the most open-minded judge sending out for those jackets with the long sleeves that tie round the back... if they're volunteering themselves for this... then they deserve, even need, the long sleeves and a nice rubber room to roll around in.

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join