It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sighted over Croatia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

At 3:31 am 27 April 2007 a large shiny object was spoted levitating about 10 min on the skyline. "As I was walking home, I noticed a 'star' which was slightly larger then the others. I stopped for a minute and realized that it was changing it's shape. From an oval to a circle. It was shining very bright. A yellow object with a green outline. I couldn't believe my eyes. I used my cellphone to take two pictures. At first, I didn't really think it was an UFO because I don't actually believe in those things, but I'm not so sure any more." said the eyewitness, Damir Đuretić. The picture was taken in Knin (Croatia). It was also seen by some UK Pilots. You can read the article at www.theregister.co.uk (Image was taken by Cyber-shot™ Sony Ericsson’s 3.2 megapixel.

Source - Life4Tech

Photo

Well, UFO sightings in Croatia are quite rare, so I'm posting it here. I'm not a hard-core beliver nor hard-core skeptic, I just don't know... But I find this topic interesting, and would like to know what ATS UFO experts think of this. Hoax? Photo anomaly? UFO? Please, do post your thoughts.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Duby78]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Mile Wide UFO

Not sure if this is the same UFO. I think it might be. Supposedly it was a mile wide. Not sure how they could figure that one out. UK pilots saw it as well.

new topics

join