It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have sex?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
All I know is dat the honeys love da laptops and da pellet guns!!!!

Nah, man, they go for the mileage. When I roll by in my phat Echo with 43mpg, all the ladies are like "Daaamn, Libra, how far can you get in that pimp ride?" and I'm all like "Sorry, ladies, every drop of gas in this tank is for the wife." Then I roll on and they're all like "Daaaaaamn."

Then some gangsta in a Prius drives by and they go NUTZ!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
*taps microphone on podium*

Hello, my name is Elevatedone and I'm a sex addict.

Seriously, whoever said that men reach "peak" at age 18, well they're just wrong. I'm 37 and, woo hoo, there's never enough...

I'm happily married to a beautiful, sexy woman who also enjoys "it", but just not as often as I do.

I have to be careful, I actually upset her sometimes with my requests for "special time".... I'm not rude or demanding, I just catch myself asking her a lot, etc.

So fellow addicts, please remember to repsect our women and try to be patient in fullfilling our needs.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have sex, because sometimes my hand gets so tired...............

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was talking to a buddy of mine over the weekend who was lamenting his wife's cutting him back to 3 times a week. I told him he ought to consider himself lucky. I know 6 guys she's cut off completely.

Ba boom ching.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Having sex should boost Russias deminishing population thereby helping your country.

Oh, and is that you in your avatar Rus?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

It is also highly spiritual if you are into that sort of thing. The union between a man and woman goes way beyond the superficial physical implications. So for now, we must periodically join between a man and a woman, which forshadows the spiritual belief that man and woman will be united as one forever.

Very cool response. Resonates with me very strongly.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
You know, this sounds like a slut or a prostitute's cop out.

"I have sex a lot because it's good for me! Gosh!"

I'm a virgin.

Needless to say, I'm out of shape.

I think your post explains itself. But did you guys know that doctors recommend sex as therapy for patients that had heart surgery? It uses most of your body's muscles which in turn improves your circulatory system. Most people will not go out and run or excersize so I think you can see the benefit here.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I "Loled" when I saw the thread title. This is the first time I have seen someone even question why we have sex. I guess we don't live in the sex craved world I've always thought we lived in

Well, all organisms have the natural urge to reporoduce in order to continue the species so we don't become extinct. That is why we have sex.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Having sex is pretty good exercise (if you know how to do it)... I work out but i rarely do any stomach exercises and my abs are rock hard. Pelvic thrusts at an alarming rate of speed will do that for ya!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

MUST.....NOT....TYPE....WHAT....I"M.....THINKING.......
geez Hikix....

Also add...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yes sex is good, not only does it feel good, but I feel really, really relaxed afterwards. Except I want it to much....

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
:shk:Russian Soldier sometimes I think you need to find a new hobby.lol

ah ha ha yes I agree!
As soon as I read the title and then the author, I just laughed!!!

people have sex because they aren't interested in whats on tv?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
I have sex, because sometimes my hand gets so tired...............

and that is even funnier!!!

lmao

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well I've been with my wife for 15 years, in less than a month married for 11. We moved in together 3 weeks after we met, so for all intents and purposes I've been married for 15.

Oh by the way - what's sex? I think I recall knowing the meaning once upon a time.

Hey I'll give her the best 10 seconds of her life. Yeah!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join