It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have sex?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well me for example only for pleasure (I don't love or want kids
)

But it seems, its something else, too. Here is the link, but its in Russian

russianremote.com...

Here are the major points made in the article:

Why do you think sex is important? Some like me because it makes us feel good. Others say because it is reproduction. Everyone can answer this in their own way. However, scientists have found out that sex can also be a medicine.

First we begin with the continuation of life. Middle aged men who have sex more often could actually increase their chance of living a long life.

Having sex more has a good effect on your health (cool!, lol)

Sex can have a good effect on the heart and veins.

Sex makes you lose weight and can strengthen your muscles.

Makes your mental feeling better (oh yeah! Why shouldn't it?
)

It lowers your feeling of pain.

It lowers your chances of catching fever.

It betters the condition of your teeth.

It betters your bladder

It seems sex is not just a pleasure, but healthy as well

So what do I think about all this? Well I already love sex more then life, so it doesn't make it any different, except while enjoying my favorite "hobby" I will also be healthier. Not that I plan on living too long anyway, but I guess for the time being I will be healthier. Glad though that there are some good side effects of sex, though they don't make up for all those damn bad side effects, though the condom pretty much takes them away

Just another reason for me to run around bragging about all the good things about sex
hehe, enjoy

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
:shk:Russian Soldier sometimes I think you need to find a new hobby.lol

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Agreeing with your article, I believe it is a cycle and medicine.

Obviously it feels good and we can procreate, but what makes us desire the need for it out of the blue for no reason? I find it is similar to being hungry or having to relieve ones self. When it becomes time, our bodies tell us we need sex.

It is also highly spiritual if you are into that sort of thing. The union between a man and woman goes way beyond the superficial physical implications. So for now, we must periodically join between a man and a woman, which forshadows the spiritual belief that man and woman will be united as one forever.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I believe it has many good effects for health, is used for reproduction if chosen and it cleanses the chakras causing a state of euphoria, ah pleasure.

I have a bunch of stuff that relates to pleasure, health and whatnot about sex on my site.. The Sex and Consciousness article is one I find of particular interest when it comes to speaking of sex and pleasure.
Sex Facts, Articles & Useless Information

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You know, this sounds like a slut or a prostitute's cop out.

"I have sex a lot because it's good for me! Gosh!"

I'm a virgin.

Needless to say, I'm out of shape.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
:shk:Russian Soldier sometimes I think you need to find a new hobby.lol

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......you know, if I could this is all I would do all day, everything else is getting boring, lol, drawing is getting boring, being on the internet is gettinb boring, shooting and exercizing is only not boring if I don't do it too much......sex is the best activity ever!

lol, really though, why do I need to find a new hobby? I'm not harming anyone or anything with this
actually according to the article, its the reverse.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Agreeing with your article, I believe it is a cycle and medicine.

Obviously it feels good and we can procreate, but what makes us desire the need for it out of the blue for no reason? I find it is similar to being hungry or having to relieve ones self. When it becomes time, our bodies tell us we need sex.

It is also highly spiritual if you are into that sort of thing. The union between a man and woman goes way beyond the superficial physical implications. So for now, we must periodically join between a man and a woman, which forshadows the spiritual belief that man and woman will be united as one forever.

Lol, I too would like to know what makes me want it 24-7. I mean literally 24-7, I'm not even kidding, I can never get enough. When I do it, I "calm down" for a while, but then want to do it again. Man, I think that if able to I could do it like 30 times a day

Spiritual? Hmm, well I never thought of it as more then pleasure, which it is very good with....I never really felt connected to any women ever in my life, which is a good thing, since I enjoy being single, lol, single, but also free

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
You know, this sounds like a slut or a prostitute's cop out.

"I have sex a lot because it's good for me! Gosh!"

I'm just delivering a news article, ma'am. And I don't do it cuz its good for me
, hell that's the last thing on my mind when I do it, lol

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So you don't end up like these guys.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
LOL!
hahahahahahahhaha

Those vids were so funny

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
How on God's green earth did I miss this thread?

RS, you are sex-crazed addict.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
How on God's green earth did I miss this thread?

RS, you are sex-crazed addict.

ok ok ok ok! Yes, I am, and I am proud
except when I am stuck at home with no hos within a hundred miles and am craving

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
sex is good but don't get cought up in the moment with some dirty skank. Belive me you will regret what you did. Dont go to parties and have sex with random girls, its better to get to know one, make sure you guys are both healthy and dont have finnn stds. Then make all the love you want...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
lol, that's what condoms are for-to get it on with dirty dirty girls (not literally dirty
)

Put one on and you're set, don't need to worry about STDs, kids, or nothing

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think it has possible psychological benefits, but other than that... it's just because it makes people "feel good."

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Does it have o be sex with another person...?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
sounds like you could be a sex addict. let's just hope your juice doesn't dry up before you know it hahaha

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
sounds like you could be a sex addict. let's just hope your juice doesn't dry up before you know it hahaha

oh oh! lol, wouldn't want that........................my biggest fear is getting shot in my "special area" during combat
THAT WOULD SUCK!

Yeah, so what? Yeah I'm a sex addict! Its like a drug, but it won't hurt ya!
Ever heard the rap by Too Short and E-40 called "The p#$$y's just like dope?"

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
ok ok ok ok! Yes, I am, and I am proud
except when I am stuck at home with no hos within a hundred miles and am craving

Oi, mate. Keep in mind, a solid portion of our membership is female, and some of them don't take kindly to being called "hos"... unless you meant like, in the literal sense of them being prostitutes. I know you're a self proclaimed sex-addict gangsta and stuff, but something that might help you get some tail in the real world is not insulting those you're trying to get it from.

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Yeah I'm a sex addict! Its like a drug, but it won't hurt ya!
Ever heard the rap by Too Short and E-40 called "The p#$$y's just like dope?"

Well, two quick things...

1.) Please do not evade the automatic censors. As silly as it sounds, there's a legitimate business reason for it. We don't want to get added to the filter-lists that business subscribe to. I realize you're quoting lyrics, but try to reign it in a bit, mate. Your trying to quote Old School, but the conversation is getting a bit...ummm... Junior High...

2.) If you think irresponsible promiscuous sex "won't hurt ya" then I serious recommend you take a look at this site and get a bit of education on STDs, how they're passed, and how to prevent them. I'm as big an addict as any other red blooded man, but if you don't want something that'll ruin it for you for life, I'd seriously recommend rethinking that cavalier attitude.

Anyway... don't want to come across as a prude or conversation crasher, but felt compelled by those two comments of yours.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
All I know is dat the honeys love da laptops and da pellet guns!!!!

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join