It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat gives birth to a white puppy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Zhengzhou city, China..................a pet cat owner is amazed that his cat gives birth to 4 babys.
3 look like normal kittens but one looks like a white poodle puppy

See a pic at the link!
www.ananova.com...

I wonder if when this Cuppy/Pitten grows up if it will meow??

I wonder if this is real or if they are just faking us out?
I have seen Kabbits with my own eyes, so I know cats 'go' interspecies

[edit on 28-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I love this quote at the end of the story:

"I always let her go as she pleases, to date other cats or play outside overnight," he said.

date other cats...LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
LMAO............I wonder

........if on a 'cat date' the cats would hang out at a cathouse?

I have never seen a movie theater that serves up cat nip...........

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I love this quote at the end of the story:

"I always let her go as she pleases, to date other cats or play outside overnight," he said.

date other cats...LOL

I was just LOL'ing at the same thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What a piece of b******.. She probably just put a puppy in between the kittens to get attention!

A quick DNA test would reveal it.

Iwonder though, if the cats milk is good enough for it?

Dae

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Iwonder though, if the cats milk is good enough for it?

It sure is!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I beleive its scientificly and biologically impossible for this to happen. Then again, so many weird things, so little time!!!!!

He's probably just a very weird looking cat. A DNA check should settle it.
If it is a dog,
, oh well, mother cat shouldnt be so promiscuos
i guess.

I'm crazy, the story is crazy, we're all nuts.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been debunked a while back. It was DNA tested and it was just a kitten.

I can't find the original page but it was discussed. Wait until Gemwolf has a look, he'll know what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Wait until Gemwolf has a look, he'll know what I'm talking about.

I was just looking to see about DNA testing on this situation and if the Chinese would bother with doing it or not.............but I see Jack is all over this already..........................I am quoting you however because your calling Gemwolf a guy and I have never thought GW was male...
.....I am going to send this link to GW and see what they have to say for themselves lol......

Hopefully GW knows whats up with this Chinese Pitten/Cuppy.........
I was under the impression this was an extremely recent event, as the info was just on the Coast to Coast page last night

[edit on 28-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
TBH honest I don't know whether Gem is a guy or gal so if s/he is a girl then I'm sorry if I offended you.

Personally I don't like asking people on the forums if their male or female cause when people ask me I get kinda creeped out.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If it isn't a hoax, my guess is that it is some kind of mutation or defect that just gave it dog-like characteristics.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Chinese news items are often full of fabulous tales of wonder. This is most likely just another fiction that serves to add mystery and excitement to the Peoples Republic.

Genetically, a feline cannot give birth to a canine. It is impossible no matter how you look at it. Even if one attempted to implant a canine embryo into a feline womb, it still would not work.

I chalk this one up to mischief in the heavens, and a good spirited people. Not quite a hoax, just good natured fun.

Besides, Puppies and Kittens are just too dang cute for anyone to get upset with a little bit of fabrication in the story.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yep,its fake. But why is it always china?
Seriously,this,countless other weird/deformed animals,bird flu,poison food,arrested spy,classified night vision goggle technology sold to them,elian gonzales..............ok,not elian gonzales

[edit on 4/28/07 by spanishcaravan]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Are you guys sure it wasn't this case that was debunked?

In that one, the woman is named Cassia Aparecida de Souz.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
If it isn't a hoax, my guess is that it is some kind of mutation or defect that just gave it dog-like characteristics.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with this poster...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It's a hoax and not a mutation.

A cat giving birth to a puppy is as unlikely as a cat giving birth to a horse. They're genetically incompatable, and the cat couldn't host the fetus to full term.

This is the second story like this we've seen -- the first in Brazil.

For what it's worth, some mama cats will foster mother other animals, nursing them and caring for them like they were her own kittens. Every animal shelter has one or two of these... generally, even in a kill shelter these animals are saved (sent to rescue or other efforts made to reward them for their being a good mother.... but they are spayed as soon as the little ones are weaned.)

Dogs will also foster mother other animals, and it's not unheard of for one to adopt an orphaned kitten.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
It's a hoax and not a mutation.

A cat giving birth to a puppy is as unlikely as a cat giving birth to a horse. They're genetically incompatable, and the cat couldn't host the fetus to full term.

This is the second story like this we've seen -- the first in Brazil.

k... sorry for the onliner but I just have to throw this in... Haven't we all seen the southpark episode? haven't you boys ever heard that loverboy song?"do do doo doo do Pig and Elephant DNA Just won't Splice"... But I can make you a monkey with four asses...

LOL

Coven

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
hmm this is strange... how old is the story and has anyone actually proved that this is a hoax or real?
Im sure there will be tests done soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Yeah, I pretty much agree with this poster...

One mutation would certainly not be enough for making a kitten look like a puppy.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobarto
hmm this is strange... how old is the story and has anyone actually proved that this is a hoax or real?
Im sure there will be tests done soon.

No, no tests will be done. Cats and dogs are genetically and physically incompatable. As I said, it's as likely as a cat giving birth to a horse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join