It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ian Punnett Coast to Coast Live - Saint John Hunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Ian will be playing some amazing Audio on the JFK Assassination that you cannot miss.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Coast to Coast Live with Ian Punnett
Saint John Hunt returns as Ians guest this Saturday 28 April 07

Ian welcomes Saint John Hunt, the eldest son of "super-spy" E. Howard Hunt, for a discussion about how his father had direct knowledge of the planning of the JFK assassination.

Saint John Hunt was on in the first hour of Ian's April 14, 2007 show.
Bio:
Saint John Hunt is the eldest son of "super-spy" E. Howard Hunt, a 27-year career C.I.A. covert agent and Foreign Station Chief, most well-known as the Leader / Director of the White House “plumbers” black bag team, who’s botched burglary & arrest led to the impeachment & resignation of then President Richard Nixon. E. Howard Hunt, who passed away at the age of 88, was also involved in many of the C.I.A.’s most nefarious operations in Cuba and throughout Central & South America, including but not limited to the assassination of Che Guevara, assassination of Allende and the coup in Chile, the coup in Guatemala, the orchestration of the Bay of Pigs, and plots to assassinate Fidel Castro. He is considered by many investigators to be one of the 3 “tramps” intercepted, detained, photographed and released without arrest or charges near the grassy knoll at the Dealy Plaza scene of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Even more significant, Hunt had direct knowledge of the planning, particulars, participants and motives in the J.F.K assassination and has confided and entrusted this information and documentation to his son Saint John.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Ian will be playing some amazing Audio on the JFK Assassination that you cannot miss.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
But i think this is his afternoon show? I'm afraid its over.

There are other guests tonight. Maybe i'm confused.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The show hasn't aired yet, it is on saturday evening at 9:00 pm eastern on April 28, 2007

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok but it is not on at 1am ET- maybe that's whats confusing.

Its quarter till 1 on the East.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think you are confusing Coast to Coast Live with Ian Punnett that airs on Saturday evenings before Art Bell comes on at 1:00AM Eastern, Ian used to be the fill in and weekend host for Coast to Coast and he now has his own show that airs at 9:00 PM Easter, hope that clears it up.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yeah, I heard this was going to be about how Lyndon B. Johnson was involved, possibly helped to orchestrate it, or at very least had pre-knowledge of the plan... LBJ was an interesting dude, wasn't he...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I listend to the tape and also read an article about it online at rolling stone - www.rollingstone.com...

I think the LA times also did an article about it.

Pretty crazy to think LBJ could have been behind the whole plot, but apparently Kennedy had pissed off a lot of people in governement, so it seems like it was a matter of time before a group mobilized.

Very interesting though!! We'll see if this continues to gain press and helps to narrow down what actually happened.

top topics

join