It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of their hybrid creations had blond hair and blue eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
RANT,
Sumerian (Modern Day Iraq) artifacts are astounding and ancient clay tablets (cuneiform writings) and ancient batteries show us that knowledge was suppressed for thousands of years.

these batteries were used for a primitive form of electroplating gold. no lightbulbs, no fancy electronics. second, i dont recall any batteries being found in iraq... see below

Egypt also has evidence of ancient aircraft and batteries as well.

yes, the batteries i know of were found in egypt. while i cant dispute that evidence of MODEL airplanes exist, once again, batteries for electroplating, etc.

Indias Vimana aircraft and ancient writings depicting atomic warfare thousands of years ago.

the fact they depict atomic warfare is hotly disputed, and purely a matter of interpretation. there is no leg to stand on here, cant use this as fact, sorry.

I believe Earths peoples were conquered and we live in the advanced society of the conquerors today.

really? oh. proof?

silk, thanks. Yes, I believe light vs dark skin are not due to environment.

erm... dark skin is a trait evolved for the hot, sunny climate of that area. do you see any natives of europe having dark skin? no... because it was nessescary to have lighter skin in this climate area. logic here, pure logic

I also believe that many of the hairy apelike pot bellied people living amongst us are NEW creations, not leftover evolutionary slow developers. Most are highly intelligent.
erm... eh? theres no such thing as leftover slow developers, it doesnt work. unless they interbred with the SAME FAMILY of slow developers for the past... hundred THOUSAND years or so...

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
forsakenwayfarer,
there's like a thousand other threads to read.... why are you here?

I'm not here to prove anything, I'm here to make you open your mind and think for yourself.

See my Strange But True page for some good evidence of ancient aircraft.

www.mentalstimulation.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I also believe that many of the hairy apelike pot bellied people living amongst us are NEW creations, not leftover evolutionary slow developers. Most are highly intelligent.

You got that right! And are naturally inclined to law enforcement. I'm dead serious!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
why am i here? as a voice of some semblance of reason amidst a barrage of theories no one else wants to take a shot at. its nothing personal, i just see this as a load of #. if i didnt have an open mind, i wouldnt be on the site kid.

edit: why are you sidestepping all my accusations and questions against your theories? who is the closed minded one in this bunch? maybe you wont reconise that deep down they dont add up

since when does 1+1=6OMGALIENSCOMINGTOENSLAVEUSALL

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ill add one more thing PuPP

We breathe carbon - its called O2 - we have always done so - chemistry 101 - Oxygen plus 2 carbon atoms.

Oh nice choice of avatar btw what do you see it as ?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
forsakenwayfarer, you sure are working hard to dispute free speech here. What is your agenda? Don't you have other threads to debunk?

ANCIENT BAGHDAD BATTERY
Take an iron bar, place inside a copper tube and then put into a ceramic jar and add an acidic liquid (like wine or vinegar) and you have a battery.

These ancient batteries have now disappeared when the museums were looted in Iraq war 2003.
www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
im only disputing to the point of wanting you to make yourself make some sense. right now, this is about the level of a B rated movie, if that. my agenda is simply my own, thanks.

btw, thanks for the iraq battery, but youll also notice they were for electroplating, no real electronic technology whatsoever. although thats the info you DONT mention, because it doesnt fit with your theory.

link   
PuPP

Forsaken is actually doing what we do here - "Deny Ignorance" is what the site is about - so we challenge and probe statements. Sorry but some of us are sceptics and that is what makes the site so successful.

link   
RANT, most cannot see it as they are too busy being entertained or busy with their lives.

silk, I don't wish to debate the carbon emissions theory or the carbon breathing hybrids, I just wanted to share my conclusions.

BTW, I'm not a kid, I'm 41.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

erm... dark skin is a trait evolved for the hot, sunny climate of that area. do you see any natives of europe having dark skin? no... because it was nessescary to have lighter skin in this climate area. logic here, pure logic

I don't follow this at all Forsaken. Dark absorbs heat. Light reflects it and remains cooler. A purely logical migration/evolution theory would render those that remained near the equator lighter skinned... I would think anyway.

Plus it would happen the same way in the America's as Africa.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
PuPP

1) I never asked your age

2) You spoke about carbon emissions - and I asked you about them

3) You used an avatar and I asked you what you were showing and you didnt answer me

I merely would like you to show me proof of your assertations regarding these new races.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN FLYING VEHICLES

Images found on the ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple, located several hundred miles south of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, at Abydos.

Does that image look like a helicopter to you?

SEE MORE IMAGES AND READ MORE INFO BELOW
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
the dark evolved to tolerate the light better, IE prevent sunburn and its friends.
the light is around so the body can access more light in colder climates and help along the vitamin k synthesis, if im not mistaken.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
actually having been there it dosent - it looks like a frieze that has been modified to accept the stiele of the next incumbant king - and damage worn through the centuries

sorry NEXT

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

RANT, most cannot see it as they are too busy being entertained or busy with their lives.

silk, I don't wish to debate the carbon emissions theory or the carbon breathing hybrids, I just wanted to share my conclusions.

BTW, I'm not a kid, I'm 41.

i called him kid, force of habit. anyone can be a kid given circumstance.

second, how can you possibly expect to present a bunch of WAY OUT THERE conclusions and also expect people to not debate the finer details you ran over? deny ignorance, as the man said.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Nice change but what does a broken piece of Egyptian limestone have to do with the topic ?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
silk,
I posted my age in response to the one above who called me a kid.

Sorry I didn't answer your questions fast enough.

My Avatar is one of the conehead skulls from Peru.

After looking at some of these skull images, think of the egyptian headresses the Pharoahs wore.

Here's an image from Africa, Egypt I believe or Nubia.

Skulls from Ica, Peru and Merida, Mexico

"These skulls were photographed by Robert Connolly on his trip around the world during which he was collecting materials about ancient civilizations. The discovery of unusual skulls was thus an unintended "spinoff" of his efforts. Robert Connolly published his photographs on a CD-ROM, titled "The Search For Ancient Wisdom", Cambrix, 1-800-992-8781, in 1995.

The data about the skulls is incomplete, and that makes the correct assessment of their age, context with other hominids, as well as placement of their origin extremely difficult. Some of the skulls are very distinct, as if they belong to entirely different species, remotely similar to genus Homo. The first thing that attracts attention is the size and shape of the cranium in all the specimens. There are 4 different groups represented in the pictures. As a matter of convenience, I labeled them "conehead", "jack-o-lantern" or "J" and "M" based on the shape of the skull, except the first and possibly earliest type of skull, which I call "premodern".

CONEHEAD SKULLS OF PERU
Were these the Gods in ancient times?
www.world-mysteries.com...

More Strange Skull Images
www.stevequayle.com...

Ancient Conehead Skulls from Ica, Peru and Merida, Mexico
www.enigmas.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
im sorry PuPP

But them skulls are nothing speacel, when the kid was young, they would sqeaz there head into that shap

But who knows maybe thats just a coverup

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Are you awere of the illness that causes skulls to deform like that ?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
the dark evolved to tolerate the light better, IE prevent sunburn and its friends.
the light is around so the body can access more light in colder climates and help along the vitamin k synthesis, if im not mistaken.

I can see that as a possible partial explanation, but would think extreme North American natives (near both poles) would be white as rice then.

I also think some diet theory (and even ritualistic drug use in some areas) would have to play, but again...isn't complete. A strictly Sun based theory should have produced pockets of asian types, african types, norse types, etc... all over the globe. If we believe Panangea continental shifts happened long before man even evolved, then not even that explains differences.

There's some "Tower of Babble" explanation beyond the Biblical in my opinion.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by RANT]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join