It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage - UFO Fleet - April 25th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Pretty sure it hasn't been posted about on ATS yet, only been added up on youtube on the 27th.

I have to say this is perhaps one of the most interesting footage I have ever seen of UFO's.
What seems to be many UFO's flying up in the sky, at daytime. We can rule out the possibility of them being balloons or birds, because of the flight patterns. While one object is clearly stationary, 2 others fly in a perfect line straight across it at very high speeds. Theres no way I can see them being balloons or birds... I'll let you judge for yourself.

edit: don't know how to imbed, if someone could please do it for me.
Here's the link.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27/4/07 by Navieko]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I used to have a video game that kind of looked like that. Pong. White spots moving around the screen.

Any supporting data like radar? People should start getting infrared and ultraviolet imaging to gain additional data.

Saw a link the other day that would show you how to turn the light frequency into a noise to analyze the light type, the frequency of the light and its cyclical pattern turned into sound.

Regular cameras showing white dots could be baloons that got away from a wedding or something. The way they danced around each other, encircling a center point...reminds me of something moving freely in a toriod wind updraft or something. A similar effect as seen in the white bag shown on American Beauty...the one that creepy camera kid recorded and said was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

The things standing still are only standing still from our perception. Just like the things moving across the screen...that seems like a bird or bug at a much, much closer position that overlaps the "UFO's" in 3-d.

It is unidentified, for sure. But it seems like several, independant events that happen simultaneously and are overlaying each other in the field of view of the camera.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I live in East Mesa, and I missed this one. I will sure be on the lookout though.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
They looked like "living orbs" to me. Flying independently of each
other, but not like birds. Really unusual. I'm glad the filmer didn't
stop after 30 seconds like you see so much of on YouTube. This is
a good clip with lots of movement for the video pros to analyse, IMO.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
They look like BALLOONS! Just like the balloons that Jaime Maussan releases for all his Mexican UFO BS.

I am tired of having blurry UFO pics, lets see the close up one's.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

edit: don't know how to imbed, if someone could please do it for me.
Here's the link.

www.youtube.com...

To see how it's done, just hit quote on this post, and have a look at the code.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Could you link me to the Maussan video? All the other similar videos posted on youtube do infact look like Balloons. They are all moving the same direction at the same speed... this is different. At one point one of the objects "zigzags" up and down, while another object right near it moves the opposite direction completely straight.

I dunno...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The video verbage states "no wind". Simply untrue. Look at the bushes blowing. That takes 8 mph wind at least. The wind wasn't huge tho, as the camera audio wasn't distorted. Something to think about.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Balloons heh

One thing I can tell you for sure is that the chem trails are almost an everyday event here in Mesa, Arizona.

Me thinks those might be reverse engineered craft that we be flyin. Lots of crazy stuff happening near Hunt Highway south of Mesa.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Could you link me to the Maussan video? All the other similar videos posted on youtube do infact look like Balloons. They are all moving the same direction at the same speed... this is different. At one point one of the objects "zigzags" up and down, while another object right near it moves the opposite direction completely straight.

I dunno...

Absolutely many of these vids, especially from Mexico, are massive balloon fleets. But there are some of Maussan's, as well as this video, where there is independent movement by some of the objects. I can't believe there isn't some kind of expert who could judge the size of these craft but IMO they look much bigger than mylar balloons.

This is a good find.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Navieko
Great find!

Objects appear to move at high rate of speed, move in ways that are not normal for conventional aircraft. Filmer did a decent job, giving reference points
with camera such as trees, etc. On the downside, not enough zoom and detail. However, I would have to say these do not appear to be birds, bags, or balloons. IMHO, status=Unidentified. Very cool

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Balloons heh

One thing I can tell you for sure is that the chem trails are almost an everyday event here in Mesa, Arizona.

Me thinks those might be reverse engineered craft that we be flyin. Lots of crazy stuff happening near Hunt Highway south of Mesa.

weird you mention seeing chem trails - i live in lake worth florida and
i'm seeing chem trails every day now - at least 4 or 5 a day some in a cris-cross patterns - seems very odd.

orion

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Vids like that is why I looked for a site like this. IMO there isn't much else than can be said other then that these are 100% genuine UFO's or this filmer is part of a very elaborate hoax which I just cant see but I am no expert. I wonder what the experts say about this?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wow. Great find
Very cool vid. Those don't look like balloons to me. Some move then stop while others fly by. Strange

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hey good post!!
Good video.. Why can't there ever be a news copter in the area when these things happen?? LOL!! They would have the ability to get closer plus they have better cameras..I wonder what the experts can make of this video..Probably not much..As always still worth the effort to get it on film..

[edit on 4/27/2007 by gotanybob]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Rubber ballons are well known for electro static causation. Rub one on your head and see.

Now, imagine an unseen electrical current. We live in a hypercharge atmosphere, and it is what causes dirt devils and tornado's. The twin filaments of the double helix formation of an electric current.

These currents twist and writhe along side each other. This is also what I believe a comet tail to be (search Wallace Thornhill): many, many long filaments of plasma, electrical currents.

If you look at the balloons, you say they move independantly. Yes, they do. They are moving along the electrical currents that they are trapped within. There are two specifically that look like they are dancing together in this writhing, entangled twisting pattern. If i close my eyes and think about the footage, i see the electrical action behind it.

Today, i saw a huge dirt devil form on the barren cotton fields. I knew it would storm tonight. You don't see that kind of dust devil with humidity around and not have clouds form with lightning. It is all related, and i believe what you see here are two balloons or wal mart bags locked in a dance.

This is in Arizona? Oh yeah...i bet you can zoom in and see the smiley faces on those white wal mart bags.

Listen, i am not a skeptic, nor a debunker. I actually believe some pretty wierd stuff that i choose to keep to myself most of the time. I just think that, considering the poor image quality of the objects, and the motions i see, it can be identified as some plastic/latex product involved in electrical upcurrents.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I added a comment to his video encouraging him to come talk. Maybe we'll have him in here before too long.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Great video.

At 3:06 in the video the orb that is in focus & stationary is passed by another orb over the top.
Moments later another orb which was on the same trajectory as the 1st suddenly changes direction & goes under the stationary orb.

If they were balloons then the stationary orb would be moving in the same direction as the others, would they not?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
They look like BALLOONS! Just like the balloons that Jaime Maussan releases for all his Mexican UFO BS.

I am tired of having blurry UFO pics, lets see the close up one's.

Balloons my arse, I'd love to see you make a balloon fly like that, and you wouldnt be saying that about Jaime Maussan's footage if you have actualy seen it.

-fm

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Why would they? different forces acting on them.

Look at these pictures:

Plasma fields aligning magnetically in electrical discharges from the Sun. This is a whole other topic...but the sun is not a nuclear furnace.

The plasma sheath that we call the comet's tail.

Really nice pic of a plasma ejection on the sun.

Notice how the "strands" of plasma arrange along twisting, toroid shaped lines? This is the same phenomenon you are seeing. The electrostatic devices made of latex/plastic are aligning along fields of electric charge in the atmosphere. Our atmosphere is a leaky diode, and there is a constant exchange of current from inner surface to space. Each bag/balloon is locked in a dance on its own magnetic field, and just like a decorative plasma ball (go to walmart, they have one that looks like a buddha right now) the bags move erratically and independantly of each other.

Listen, there is a plausible explanation that would cover the explanation. There is absolutely no detail as to what these are. That is all I am saying. Occams Razor is occasionally useful, if only to keep you from straining your eyes to see something that may just not be there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join