It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for local ATS'ers to make videos with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've got a bunch of video equipment and I would love to hook up with some local ATS'ers to make some documentaries or other videos to post on ATS, PTS, or BTS.

U2U me if you live in the Tampa, Florida area and are interested.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by elderban
I've got a bunch of video equipment and I would love to hook up with some local ATS'ers to make some documentaries or other videos to post on ATS, PTS, or BTS.

U2U me if you live in the Tampa, Florida area and are interested.

ATS is not a dating site... and also ATS is a site with a great community and is a site with many people that like different topics of discussion. Plus, if you posted your address on the public forum, you'd get people coming to your house that you don't want. That's not something you want to have.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Umm...

I didn't see anything in that post about dating or showing his address Mav...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
ATS is not a dating site...

Forgive me here, but where in any of that did the author refer to anything of the sort?

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
and also ATS is a site with a great community and is a site with many people that like different topics of discussion.

You are exactly right. And from what I can see, the author is attempting to create some documentaries that would contribute to the theme of our board. While I do disagree with putting himself out there to complete strangers, that is a personal call for this guy.

If you do create anything with a collaborative effort from our membership, I would certainly be interested in watching it.

Either way, Good Luck with it.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Happily married. Not looking for dates.

Like I stated in my original post, I am very interested in doing ATS related documentaries or video's, but need some collaborative help and would be interested in working with local ATS'ers to make some.

Or, if anyone has some ideas for videos, let me know, and I'll see about putting them together.

top topics

join