It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Killed In Fight Over Hat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

TROIS-PISTOLES, Que. -- The fight was over a baseball cap and one of the boys threw a punch that knocked the other unconscious.

A 14-year-old boy was charged with manslaughter yesterday after another student died following a fight at a high school

calsun.canoe.ca...

I am speechless. We worry about nonsense like the new world order while our children are killing eatchother over baseball caps. Insane dont you think?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The questions remain: did these boys have a history of violence? with each other? what other factors were involved? gang/drug activity? was the hat really, really cool?

This sounds as though it could have been easily avoided, but it also sounds as though the ages of the kids involved is just too young.

But what is too young anymore? It's not a question of what age the victim was, it is a question of what are the symptoms, how can we address them and how much resources will it take to get it done?

Overall, this is not just a sad commentary on society, it is a tragedy and deeply saddening.

apc

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Nothing new.

When I was growing up little thuglets were getting killed left and right over the new puffy coats and pump-up shoes.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Phew. That's a relief! As long as the world hasn't changed, I'm good.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
this is a bad omen, the world is going to kill itself over stuff like this soon

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It sounds to me that it was a fist fight gone bad. It's sad that it happened, but it doesn't sound like they were trying to kill one another over the cap.

top topics

join