It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 2012 article of interest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Originally posted by Eonnn
I believe I have chosen to incarnate during this time period for this specific event and that I will play some major role when the event occurs. It's like a gut feeling and a deep knowing that i can't explain...

I know exactly how you feel. I have always been aware to some extent that i am here to participate in some sort of event. The dreams i had at a very early age hinted this to me, but it took me a long time to put it all together.

It still makes me smile when i see people taking life so seriously.. life is only a ride.

My personal belief is that souls choose the body they wish to incarnate in for whatever reason that we don't 'remember' until we die (like in my signature). The reason I feel this is because I always wonder why I'm in the body of an average joe in the middle class and not someone who was brought up in a rich and famous lifestyle. I don't feel this is random... otherwise, the phrase 'life isn't fair' brings on a whole new meaning to me.

I've always had an urge to experience life through the eyes of another. If my theory is true, then who knows... after this life, I may want to eperience life as a child in poverty in a war-ridden country just to see what it is like. Why would someone want to? well knowing in advance that there is life before birth and life after death would be more comforting to do so.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Have any of these doomsday predictions come true? I don't think so...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
In another thread I calculated the amount of time Iran would require to fabricate a Plutonium nuke, if we take August 2005 as a start date. That is when Iran broke IAEA seals on it's uranium centrifuges. I works out to be 2012.

Funny that ...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Many many many times the world has had events that DID end life to many as they knew it, Earthquakes, Fires, Tidal waves, Volcanoes, and mass genocide, Etc etc,

Got to remember, this is a prediction about the Universe, Not just the World or America.

Secondly, you really gotta be Closeminded to think Our life here and now on earth is it, and that we are here for our own fun and enjoyment, Yes we are in many sense allowed to have fun and enjoyment, but in doing so and in other actions your actually helping the world / universe grow in 1,000s of ways.

You are here for many purposes all of which you chose.

Life isnt just about living, Its about exsisting. many of time I have thought, Why dont we all understand this and realize we are here for these choosen purposes, Well alot of time I think becuz if we KNEW what and why we were here, We just might not do it, thus forth missing our "que" or "signal" to help the growth,

Member we all have guides and angels around us every single one of us, multiple beings watch us live, exsist and go thru emotional distress, and without the knowledge of this we keep pressing forward, but knowing there was a afterlife in reguards to what I believe and others around the world we just mind be influenced thru our own emotional conflicts to end it and go back to homebase so to speak, But since we fear death or at least dont understand it, we seem to press forward trying to find ourselves or at least a answer.

2012 in IMO is a evolutionary spiritual awakening, and a means to correct a Life long conflict within humankind Prejudice*.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join