It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 2012 article of interest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was surfing the net earlier, and came across another 2012 article of some interest. Here is the link to the artlicle... www.cnn.com... This article speaks of the solar cycle and sunspot activity peaking around 2011 to 2012. I'm not sure how many times this has been posted before, as there are so many 2012 posts. I don't have much to comment on with this one, but just wanted to share this with you all. Hope you have some good sun-block. Have a good one!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Coincidence that there is going to be a solar peak in 2012? I think not. Channel 4 in the UK recently had a documentary/mini film type production centred around New York and the idea of the 2012 solar peak.

The 2012 cycle wont just involve our Sun though, it will also involve the superior sun, the galatic centre. Blackholes are not fully understood, let alone supermassive ones, but the idea of blackholes being related to consciousness/other dimensions is not a new one (see film - event horizon)

Funny how they put out lots of scary theories and information about 2012, yet important information such as the solar cycle fitting in with the date of 2012 is just left in the shadows for those explorers brave enough to seek it.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
IMHO something will definitely happen Dec. 2012 but we can only imagine what that will be or what it means for the future of earth.If solar flares can affect our electronics on earth and our weather, what will happen when they peak in intensity? I don't know how the Mayans could have predicted this future event I just have a gut feeling they are right.We can only speculate what will happen and hope we come out of it OK.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Whatever happens, there should be no need to fear or be afraid of what occurs. All life on this planet is interconnected to the Earth (see schuman resonance), aswell as the human brainwaves being in this frequency. Seeing as everything is electrically connected in the Universe, its not hard to see what the Mayans were trying to imply with their calendar and pyramids (artwork).

I don't see 2012 as doom and gloom, at all. On the contary, i think it will be a time of great change, and you wouldn't want to miss it! Whether you believe in life after death or not, this is the most exciting time to be incarnated. There can be no greater pleasure than realising the truth..i like to relate that to a quote from Nikola Tesla

"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success."

Interpret that how you will

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wasn't the Mayan calendar that started this controversy based on solar cycles as a measurement of time, just like today? (for the most part) Something else odd with the numbers to me...my birthday that year is
12-20-2012. At this time, I will be 33. Isn't that number significant to Masonic degrees?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by venom79x
At this time, I will be 33. Isn't that number significant to Masonic degrees?

And Jesus!
lol

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Whatever happens, there should be no need to fear or be afraid of what occurs. All life on this planet is interconnected to the Earth (see schuman resonance), aswell as the human brainwaves being in this frequency. Seeing as everything is electrically connected in the Universe, its not hard to see what the Mayans were trying to imply with their calendar and pyramids (artwork).

I don't see 2012 as doom and gloom, at all. On the contary, i think it will be a time of great change, and you wouldn't want to miss it! Whether you believe in life after death or not, this is the most exciting time to be incarnated. There can be no greater pleasure than realising the truth..i like to relate that to a quote from Nikola Tesla

"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success."

Interpret that how you will

I believe I have chosen to incarnate during this time period for this specific event and that I will play some major role when the event occurs. It's like a gut feeling and a deep knowing that i can't explain...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
I believe I have chosen to incarnate during this time period for this specific event and that I will play some major role when the event occurs. It's like a gut feeling and a deep knowing that i can't explain...

I know exactly how you feel. I have always been aware to some extent that i am here to participate in some sort of event. The dreams i had at a very early age hinted this to me, but it took me a long time to put it all together.

It still makes me smile when i see people taking life so seriously.. life is only a ride.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hello guys.

1912, 1934, 1956, 1978, 2001 . What do these dates mean? Others than historical events? Is there an alien religion behind these??

Does a number other than 0 and 1 exist at all?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
that's right! i actually randomly found that one surfing the news on my cell phone, some 400 billion$ worth of satellites will go out. GPS , Phones... it could get pretty bad. i predect something like the rainbow children being produced similiar to what happened somewhere i think in greece or italy?
daniel

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
the link has stopped working!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
the link has stopped working!

How dare it!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Not to worry. If you copy and paste the URL, you'll get to the article. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it does sound very interesting.
Yes, I think that the Mayan calendar was based on solar flares. I will check it out, but it would sure all fit in.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"The secular calendar of 365 days had to do primarily with the seasons and agriculture, and was based on the solar cycle."

www.civilization.ca...

Well that certainly fits in and would make sense. I will read the article later and get back with my comments.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by venom79x
Wasn't the Mayan calendar that started this controversy based on solar cycles as a measurement of time, just like today?

yes, but there are other things that support the date as well such as numerology based around the I Ching and the Bible, certain galactic alignments proposed to happen on the winter solstice of 2012, native american predictions(mainly the Hopi), and other random oracles/prophets(whos vague predictions could be related to just about anything)

there's a lot of things that point to this being the possible apocalypse but mankind has always had this strange fascination with his own demise, while none of these apocalyptic predictions have ever come true, ever

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Sacreligion]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

i believe they call that "delusions of grandeur"

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacreligion

i believe they call that "delusions of grandeur"

very possible, but you are not alone. I have been aware of my part since i left the narcisistic stage. My life has been a stream of learning and teaching. My name is actually the name of a deity who used music to bring people to the truth. Funny thing is I have been a musician my whole life. I wonder if I should write a song about an ATS topic? ;p

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12SeVeN34
very possible, but you are not alone. I have been aware of my part since i left the narcisistic stage. My life has been a stream of learning and teaching. My name is actually the name of a deity who used music to bring people to the truth. Funny thing is I have been a musician my whole life. I wonder if I should write a song about an ATS topic? ;p

my name literally translates into "he who is like god"....YYYYEEEESS!

i'm actually a musician too, perhaps we should trade names

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I believe that whatever is happening we will only get a half truth. This will "protect" us from the truth. I really have given up, as far as government is concerned, on trying to find their truth. There is always someone out there who knows just a little bit more...leaving you dusted... Maybe it's a DNA change, Maybe the annunaki, maybe solar flares, maybe nothing...who knows?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
With a couple of you guys mentioning the meaning of your names, I decided to look into my own name (Daniel) a bit more. I already knew it was a Hebrew name which translated to "God is my Judge", but a couple of other things I noticed were really strange. First of all, here is the direct text from the interpretation of my name....

Daniel was a Hebrew prophet whose story is told in the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament. He lived during the Jewish captivity in Babylon, where he served in the court of the king, rising to prominence by interpreting the king's dreams. The book also presents Daniel's four visions of the end of the world.

Now that may not seem to strange just reading that, but over the past year or so (since reading this site and looking into 2012), I've had 4 very clear dreams, all in which the world ends in different circumstances. These 4 dreams will come back every now and then and each time, the events that occur are exactly the same.

- The first of the four I had was a large tidal wave engulfing the planet. This vision was seen from above earth, almost as if I was in a space station looking down on earth as a blanket of blue covered it completley.

- The second was all-out nuclear war. However, this time I was actually on the earth and every time I have these dreams, I feel intense heat and fireballs engulf me as giant mushroom clouds rise in every direction of the sky

- The third was a massive bout of famine and disease. I cannot remember this one as well as the others but I recall going away on vacation to a very remote place and returning to literally hundreds of thousands of people dieing and already dead. There are no police or army left, just thousands and thousands of dead bodies laying on the floor everywhere I look

- The fourth is the one that scared me the most when I have this dream. Its actually happened on a fairly regular basis and plays out exactly the same way each time. Im working on a construction site when I suddenly hear a massive roar coming from the sky. I can see what looks like the sun that is approaching the earth at very high speeds. As it nears, it seems as if its a dieing star or a very hot planet (perhaps Mercury??) and within seconds this planet strikes the earth. I get intense panic attacks when I have this one and my parents have told me Ive woken up screaming many times - all after Ive had this particular dream.

Im not suggesting for one minute that im a Hebrew prophet who can see how the earth will end
I just thought it was a bit weird that it mentions 4 particular visions of the world ending and this is exactly what i've seen

On a final note, another thing that freaked me out a tad was that the name Daniel is todays "Name of the Day" on www.behindthename.com.... Of all days to look for my name it just happens to be the one chosen from a database of thousands and thousands of names.....coincidence?!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join