It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Satan have More Power than Human Beings?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
without using the words "word of god" or "bible" tell me what makes your religion more accurate or correct than the next one? and anyways since your god embodied "jesus" was a jewish man shouldnt you jump the gun altogether and be jewish?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Let me get this right...You want to ask Christians theological questions but you don't want us to reference the Bible directly or indirectly in our answers.

Blessings

vysage?

I stand behind kinglizard' point.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No but I didn't ask you to use christian theory I asked you to tell me why christianity is the best and ultimate religion without just hiding behind because we where told the bible is "the word of god".

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vysage
No but I didn't ask you to use christian theory I asked you to tell me why christianity is the best and ultimate religion without just hiding behind because we where told the bible is "the word of god".

I'm not on this thread to debate which is the ultimate religion. That is a tad off-topic.

I believe we are to stick to the subject at hand: Does Satan have more power than human beings?

I've given my stance to this a few pages ago, and have since, provided thought provoking posts that 'pertain' to the theme.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I agree with many of your posts I just find it arrogant and ignorant when people like kinglizard state "there are many many “good” people that will not find their salvation as it can only be found through Jesus.
" without any proof that "jesus" is the only salvation, so I simply asked him to prove it.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vysage
I just find it arrogant and ignorant when people like kinglizard state "there are many many “good” people that will not find their salvation as it can only be found through Jesus.

Thank you for the blessing V.

1 Peter 4:14

If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

[edit on 5/11/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
And what if I was to say that I do not care for nor want the blessing of your impotent no existant god? for it's sad it's like big children with imaginary friends.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You don't get it....you have insulted me because of Jesus so I will receive his blessing.

Thank you "V".

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Not at all I insulted you because you claimed that no on but those who follow jesus would get salvation, not because of jesus directly.

see saying that I insulted you because of jesus is not true I insulted you because of YOU jesus didn't tell you to write that YOU told YOU to write that and I called you ignorant because of this, why can't you acept responsibility for your own actions instead of crediting it to gods?

and also I am not and never have been a satanist but in the black book of aljaweah it states "there is no god but myself, knowing this who dares worship the false gods of the bible or the tora?"- satan, thats statment dosn't make it true just because ("gothic")satanists belive it to be, same with the bible.

Note: "gothic satanism" has nothing to do with the sub-culture "goth", and I am in no way sugesting or meaning to ofend anyone who clases them selves in said catagory it is a term used becuase the word "goth" literaly translated into english means barbaric or stupid hence "gothic" or "goth satanism".

[edit on 11-5-2007 by vysage]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh I see, thank you for your opinion.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
See that I like, take in other peoples views

I may rant on for days about my own hypocritical views but if presented with a valid argument or rather opinion I will take it in. I just don't accept your self-omnipotent, infalability on: "I KNOW THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR" kind of wordings. But thank you in return for accepting my opinion however against your own it may be.
"Though I do not agree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it"- Voltaire.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join