It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preditions from Kuro5hin for 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
www.kuro5hin.org...

Worth reading very interesting....

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
More net predictions....

www.phenomenamagazine.com...

A list of predictions on the net from serious to crazy...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The craziest prediction is about Boston winning the world series..... I mean come on...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.yogavisionaries.com...

Therefore, as I look inside of myself I see the election won by the Democratic Party. This decision by the American people will be based on THREE unexpected events that turns the momentum against the Republican party. One of the unexpected events will be erratic weather patterns that disrupt the electrical power grids inviting discussions of alternative energy sources.

------------

The fact that big space ships were seen in different areas of the globe. The areas in America where there will be sightings are California, parts of New York (Hudson River) and the city, New England ( along the coast) and in some large fields in Maine and Vermont. It will be obvious that we are getting help and this is not an attack by some monsters from another planet.

------------

I do not see any terrorist attacks on America in 2004 with the possibility of one in 2005. If there is a 2005 attack it will be the last attack on American soil because the nation will rise with new and innovative approaches in the fields of Politics, Religion, Science, Education, Healthcare and the Arts that will transform the energy and disallow attacks to occur by the end of 2005.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
From the second link that Netchicken posted:

www.ifost.org.au...

Prediction:
Atempts in late 1997 to apply Soviet mathmatics and North American industrial research results will allow surprised scientists the ability to "encapsulate" matter within an energy-time field that will manifest a direct force against space itself.

Objective measurement:
Discovery will take place in 2004 and the first application will take place on a small interstellar probe in July 2007.

When:
Discovery in 2004, Application in 2007

Why:
Remote Viewing.

That would be real nice if it comes true.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Doom predictions:

www.inlightimes.com...

2004 will be a year of consequences, as the shifting into the Fifth World frequencies begins. Situations in our lives will change in moments, rather than weeks.

Certain funguses become commonplace and ravage our forests. This will lead to disastrous occurrences as mankind is devastated by the fungus moving from vegetation and the lower animal life forms and propagating within the bodies of humans.

There will begin a great quarantine of urban areas for the fear of the �Plagues� spreading to the rural areas.

We will be witness to much chaos and public displays of violence in the inner cites. It will become a situation of almost medieval crime lords ruling the local neighborhoods; there will not be enough numbers of police to maintain order, and the military will be called in.

And one from Dannion Brinkley (who had an NDE and who often says that the future is not set in stone, but is constantly changing)

www.inlightimes.com...

Health:
Science and spirituality will merge, and together will create a dramatic shift in how we deliver healthcare from 2004-2008. Prayer (willful conscious intent), spirituality, life-style changes and natural treatment centers will spear-head a consciousness movement to reclaim our health maintenance rather than handing it over to a system that just treats symptoms.

In the year 2004, we will see the rise of third party political groups which will have a positive effect on the two party system we have always endured. Government will be forced to stand for the people more and more as these third parties gain in popularity and strength.

A revolution will start to rumble as energetic medicine inches toward the spotlight in healthcare. The acceptance of the mind-body-spirit connection remains in its infancy yet, it is beginning to take a definite hold. Through the study of quantum physics will be able to understand the power and place that prayer has in the art of healing.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
The craziest prediction is about Boston winning the world series..... I mean come on...

Patriots winning a second superbowl? He expects them to get LUCKY twice?! No, Patriots will not win the superbowl.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Patriots winning a second superbowl? He expects them to get LUCKY twice?! No, Patriots will not win the superbowl.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
TheBandit, things really dont look to good from the links you posted on the doom predictions, but I can sure see a lot of truth in some of it, not good at all! Also NC some pretty good links you posted with the 2004 predictions!

Oh by the way Derek, I do see New England winning the Super Bowl over Green Bay!

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by tracer]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Tracer,

The links I posted came out of the links Netchicken posted.

And in 2005 it will be the Raiders!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sorry NC, my bad, guess I just read through them and didn't note where they originally came from. Raiders in 2005, whos the new coach gonna be? They got lots of work to do though between now and then, but its possible Bandit!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
did all of you read michal drosnin book Bible Code? Well the tora states that there will be a bio attack in 2004
in nyc of course. why always Nyc not LA, or hollywood, howbout BOSTON! i hate the redsox!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'm kind of surprised that it was predicted Lord of the Rings would be denied Best Picture Oscar. It beats The Matrix Revolutions by far.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
there's no way in hell LOTR will lose...unless it goes against Lost in Translation or American Splendor, then it's up in the air. but then again, the academy likes to make radical decisions (Scorcese losing to Polanski)

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well I'll be damned.... He was right about the baseball part...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well I'll be damned.... He was right about the baseball part...

He got a lot of hits.
I'm impressed (though he predicitons weren't that "big")

top topics

join