It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman who needs a veil of protection from modern life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The woman who needs a veil of protection from modern life

www.dailymail.co.uk

Sarah, 51, is one of a growing band of people who claim to be experiencing extreme - and incapacitating - sensitivity to electrical appliances, as well as to certain frequencies of electromagnetic waves.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Should I get my tin foil hat now? Will it work? Do you think this is affecting the bees? I wonder if this really affects us all to a certain degree.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
She just either has a phobia, is schizophrenic, or is just trying to draw attention, or both.

That "hat" she has on wouldn't stop "electromanetic waves" even if she put on 100 of those hats....

The only thing that would stop electromagnetic waves is a completely sealable box, like a faraday cage...and something like that would not only stop electromagnetic waves but she wouldn't be able to breathe, and without mentioning the fact that she would have to cut off her head to have her head completly sealed to stop electromagnetic waves......

That hat and those walls painted with a fine layer of tinfoil, and the other silvery layers she has around are not stopping any electromagnetic waves.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is IMO, an isolated incident.

There hasn't been any cases reported (noteworthy) - except for this one -to show major reprecusions of technology towards 'human physiology'.

This is a case of a person being, IMO: Psychosomatic and or Hypochondriac.

I wouldn't start donning any 'pyramidal or tinfoil' hats just yet.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Let me tell you this, this is NOT an isolated event

This is an effect of our technology on our species. I have personaly had experience with people that suffered from this.

Last year at my college, we have about 16,000 students, we installed a Wi-Fi network in our student lobby and lunch room. With the first 24 hours 2 women came and had asked if we had installed any new wireless internet devices, explaining that they got massive migraines from the Wi-Fi.

At first i did not know what to make of the first one, the second realy got our attention. I went online, and there has been a stream of these stories into the major news on a constiant basis for the last few years.

I think that this is an effect that we have not looked into at all, that this event needs to be looked at alot closer.

top topics

join