It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: Remote Viewers & Psychics: The Five Envelope Test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
1. remove gum
2. a sock
3. another envelope
4. no idea
5. no idea

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
1. cookie
2. dime
3. letter opener
4. sega genesis game
5. coffee

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't want to spend a lot of time on this so I'm just doing this quickly and informally, but I am getting 2 strong feelings.

One of the objects is a deep purple colour. Maybe it's spyro the dragon or barney the dinosaur, but probably not.

And the other seems to me like a rolling green hillside. Obviously that can't fit into an envelope, though
. Perhaps it's a postcard with a picture of ireland/scotland something like that, I dunno. Or maybe your house is on a hillside. I didn't click any of the links or really read anything about where you live except "Australia" so I don't know.

Also do you have a pool that you can see from where your coffee maker is? A tribal mask on the wall in the hallway? A red pickup truck?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
1. Postcard
2. Key
3. Paper money
4. Comb
5. A hand written note

Lakewood.......

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
pen-paperclip-scissors-piece of paper-envelope

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
key

pen

scissors

spoon

empty

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
in one of those, in the first one I guess, is someting about a picture, something about a person i guess so, with long hair, might be a picture. just a thought..

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Havent been on this site for yonks...ummm
Ring
Pen
Coin
Key
not sure

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
A photograph of a Baboon

A post card from "the Dells Wisconsin"

A guitar pick

A package of Dental floss

A packet of Seeds, Sunflowers

oops, what I thought was a guitar pick, I now see as coins from the Isle of Crete.

We are allowed to change our minds, are we not?

[edit on 3-5-2007 by whaaa]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So what was actually in the envelopes?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
yeah i want to know

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Alright, well since noone was able to get it an dit now has been just over a week...

Below are what was in the envelopes numbered 1-5.

1: About 50 staples stuck together ready to be inserted into a stapler.

2: A vitamin B Tablet (oval shapped and brown colour)

3: A clean metal tea spoon

4: A Red White Board Marker

5: A 20 cent Australian silver coin

Well there was go.

And the other seems to me like a rolling green hillside. Obviously that can't fit into an envelope, though . Perhaps it's a postcard with a picture of ireland/scotland something like that, I dunno. Or maybe your house is on a hillside. I didn't click any of the links or really read anything about where you live except "Australia" so I don't know.

Also do you have a pool that you can see from where your coffee maker is? A tribal mask on the wall in the hallway? A red pickup truck?

no no no and no ;-P

Well we are on a slight angle yeah. where i live is a bit hilly. ;-P

But about the coffeemaker thingo.. You'd have to step out about 1.5 meters to see the pool (which would put you at the kitchen sink. So where you usually make coffee. No you cant see the pool from there).

So there we go. Noone really got anything apart from a coin. But if i were to guess at random i'd say a coin too ;-P
Someone also said spoon but didn't manage to get anything else right so i'm going to have to say, luck, random guess....

Anyways. Thanks for participating. ;-P

Itrs sad it didn't work though.

ahh well... maybe we will try again in the future

I wishi was able to take some pictures of them and post them up but i dont have a digital camera.

Ahhh well. STill noone got it right so i guess it doesn't really matter.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by DaRAGE]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Why would any serious remote viewers take this test?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mraxelrod

for fun ;-P

something to do perhaps?

out of boredom?

Why not?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
there's also this thing, that when one makes such targets, there needs to be a 'mindmap' of it, or some sorts..

I mean with that, you take an envelope, you label it nr 2567-8393 and then you make in your mind, golden ring with the words love on it attached to that number.

it surely could make a difference, and i think you should've used more numbers for the envelopes.

maybe you could try this the next time, it could make a difference in the outcomes. i believe

greetings and cheers

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be easier to have the object lined up outside the envelope, It might be hard to see inside the envelope.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I imagine "serious" remote viewers are watching people have sex and shower, I mean, they're human too, right? They're certainly not doing us any good in law enforcement, the CIA, or the military, so I can't imagine what else they are doing. Oh, well, unless of course it's all bunk

<< 1   >>

join