It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Um...HI.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am new to the site, and see there is lots to digest.

Just thought I'd say 'hi'.

I enjoy 'paranormal' things, although I am heavily skeptical of most. But, it is good entertainment. If just a very small percentage of the 'weird' is true, its still pretty amazing.

Not sure where to dive in first, so suggestions would be apprectiated.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hi! It's nice to meet you! I just joined a couple of weeks ago and I'm totally hooked. I spend a lot of time here in a day.

What I do is click the "Recent Posts" button up top, and then read things that interest me.

You might want to start over on BTS (Below Top Secret) as it's an easier board to learn on. I haven't ventured to ATS too much yet because I really enjoy BTS. You can get to BTS by clicking the very top right link.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks!

Its a bit like dropping into a major city and trying to find your way around.

I appreciate the help.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I hear you. I was blown away by the sheer volume on ATS. But this is a seriously fun place to be and I think you'll get the hang of it in no time at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Welcome! I've been here just over a month myself, and I'm completly addicted to ATS/BTS. Make sure you read the handbook it's your best friend.There are lots of members in the "Member art" section that could help you with an avatar if you wish.I know it's a big site and can be intimidating.Don't hesitate to ask others for help.Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by supervike
Thanks!

Its a bit like dropping into a major city and trying to find your way around.

I appreciate the help.

lol great way of describing it I totally agree.
I'm new here too and I basically hang around the mythical beast and ufo section as they are the things I am into the most.
My suggestion to you is hang around the place you know most about/interests you the most first and the venture out into other topics

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Welcome aboard mattey!!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thanks all for the nice welcome!

I've been looking around for some time, and I am still overwhelmed.

top topics

join