It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over Suffolk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't think this has been posted here before. I had a look, but couldn't find anything.

Anyway, I've just seen in my local paper that four UFO's were allegedly seen flying over my town.

According to the paper, they were flying over the Howard estate in Bury St. Edmunds at 9:27 on the 21st of April. They were heading towards Fornham St. Martin, for those of you who know where that is (this is in Suffolk, in the UK for those of you who don't).

The report describes four black spheres, moving in formation. The report was made to the Police, and was passed on to the MoD, but as far as I know there has been no interest or follow up.

Just thought I should let people know, and I'm not claiming they were or were not intelligently controlled craft.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Perturabo,

Interesting indeed! There seems to be a tremendous amount of activity in this region of our planet recently. You stated the local paper reported the four anomolies. Could you provide a link to this information please?

All the best,

Becker

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm on a boat on the river crouch, just south of the Essex/Suffolk border. Was this AM or PM, do you know? I'm assuming AM, as they were described as black?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The article says AM.

OK, I found the page. Linky.

I never heard anything about the incident with the Jets mentioned in the article.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Perturabo]

new topics

top topics

join