It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels: Easy-riders or criminal gang?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Most of us believe the Hells Angels are merely a bunch of wild-living bikers but, as BBC producer Sam Bagnall found out, they could be one of the fastest growing criminal networks in the world.

This World: Hells Angels will be broadcast in the UK on BBC Two on Sunday, 4 January, 2004 at 2100 GMT.

Iwas watching a programme on FTN about diffrent gangs there style life and effects on today and how well gear up they seem to be getting maybe we should worry more about this threat aswell as terrorisum

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

don't f##k with them!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Oh they're pussy cats. hehe. When i was 17 i remember talking to a friend and having a bit of fun with one of them and how it would look if we accidentally pushed one of their bikes over, they'd all fall in sequence. The guy didn't look too thrilled with us but he didnt kill us either which was nice
And i lived to tell the tale

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
the link and the things ive heard arnt so nice its come to a point were they have milatary wepons for gang wars

news.bbc.co.uk...

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Dude, they're definitly not "easy riders". They're one of the most active criminal gang here in Quebec, at least, they have more visibility then even the mafia! (altho they probably work together at some level)

They're definitly gangster, they control all the dope around here. Even in small town like where I live, if you want to start selling stuff, you better buy from 'em and be sure it's okay you sell for 'em, else if they discover you, you're in a # load of trouble.

I know someone's who is in the Nomad, suposedly the 'elite' clan of the Hells Angel. I've been told, from someone who I sincerly trust, about how this nomad guy was one time "fooled" into going to a bar, because another clan wanted to beat 'em up, I think the other biker clan was name "spider somehting", and they arrived like 8 or 9 guys to beat them up, and the nomad guy, don't know how, heard of this, but stayed at the bar calmly, and when the spiders came, he started fighting with 'em all, and supposedly, when the police arrive, the nomad guy was still standing and fighting.

I know this guy personnaly, he's an old friend of my father, and lemme tell you he's no wussy ! I wouldn't want to be in his way.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

the link and the things ive heard arnt so nice its come to a point were they have milatary wepons for gang wars

Hell hear in arkansas MOST people have at least that much

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
do they have rocket launchers nicked from us army

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

do they have rocket launchers nicked from us army

I wasnt gonna answer that one.....LOL

Most dont but this is the land of pot growers and meth labs you would be suprised what kind of weapons people have back in the hills around here, including military issue

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i know were your coming from but still a scarey thought though

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They got hillbillies back in these hills that would chew the angels up and spit them them out.

We got grandmas guarding meth labs with assault rifles and kids bobby traping there familes pot fields.

Its a family affair arround here

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Springer probably knows about these types of things, not the criminal aspect, but probably the Motorcycle CLUB in general.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't know if you know Springer personnally or not, but having a motor-cycle (even a Harley) doesn't mean you're automaticly affiliated with a biker gang.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I don't know if you know Springer personnally or not, but having a motor-cycle (even a Harley) doesn't mean you're automaticly affiliated with a biker gang.

I didnt say anything about gangs. I thought Springer was in a Motorcycle Club of some sort. I guess I'm wrong.

But as a rider I'm sure he's come into contact with bikers from all over the place andf with different affiliations.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a friend of mine is an member of a club when he saw this programme he was major pissed

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Tetsuo

No, you might be right about that, but the Hell's Angels are really a huge criminal organisation, they only try to hide as being only a biker club.

Everybody knows they're more than simple bikers.

new topics

top topics

join