It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity: Who is this presenter and how does this home made device work?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Word of advise: Be Careful! You should have some knowledge of electricity and circuits. Possibility of electric shock, arcing, fire, severe burns etc. The coil should become red hot in seconds (maybe 10-15s).

That's my public service announcement for the week.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In the video he mentioned that the air looked a muddled gray.

That sounds exactly like a nonneutral plasma. A electron plasma or electron cloud has those same properties. It look grayish and muddled.

I'm not sure if an electron cloud would feel like jello. I haven't heard anything about that. It doesn't seem like there is much good information on electron plasmas that is readily available.

* By the way, if any one has some good info on electron clouds then please let me know. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by angryScientist

it could be something other than electron plasma. It could be a region of warped space time, where the grayish muddled look comes from light bending.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Both Hutchinson and Deyo's work are legit. The latter knows more about what is used in actual anti-gravity craft. Hutchinson's work would have to be embedded in a certain manner within the craft, but I don't think it is obvious whether it would even work in this flipped manner... rather than shooting the waves into the objects from the outside. Deyo is very bright, you should definitely watch his videos, you can learn a lot for sure. However keep in mind his form of anti-gravity is only one out of around 4 types.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join