It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity: Who is this presenter and how does this home made device work?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Snake oil or actual antigravity?

He does sound like a court jester and certainly is not a professional presenter.

I wish to believe but...

o Who is he?
o Where did this clip come from?
o When was it shot?
o How exactly does this device work?

T4H

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Don't have any info your looking for off hand, but would like to say I found the vid interesting, especially when he brings up part of the materials list as being particle board from a 50s' experiment. Odd, as I believe particle board was non-existent until the seventies?, I could be wrong and have not looked it up but that's my observation.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i think this has to do with Bill Hutchenson (spelling)

en.wikipedia.org...

as i know, this guy is the man for antigravity. he is from vancouver canada, and apparently his house was raided and most of his equipment and experiments seized and then handed over to lockheed martin. so the story goes.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
i think this has to do with Bill Hutchenson (spelling)

en.wikipedia.org...

as i know, this guy is the man for antigravity. he is from vancouver canada, and apparently his house was raided and most of his equipment and experiments seized and then handed over to lockheed martin. so the story goes.

His name is John Hutchison and he is quite 'famous' in antigravity circles.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 27-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I watched this video ages ago and found it quite interesting, i think theres something to it, certainly its good to watch these sort of videos to piece the puzzle together if there really is anything to it along these lines, at the very least it gives you ideas and gets you thinking.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
As to who he is, I think I heard him say his name was 'Chris something-or-other' at the very end of that clip, but I couldn't make it out.

Based on what the guy said in the video, I think he is just observing magnetic effects, rather than antigravity. It was a little hard to follow, but I believe he did say that he had three of those particle board setups that he shows. Anyway, the way the wires are wound, you would get a magnetic field pointing vertically. If you had a second one of those, and had them oriented so that the magnetic fields were either north-north or south-south, then obviously they would repel.

The one question mark is whether there would be enough of a magnetic field to overcome gravity and actually lift the other board. It also has no explanation for the way the man described the appearance of the air between the boards or the behaviour after he tried to turn the device off. Quite frankly, I don't believe that part, and he didn't show his device running on the video. If he was doing something really dangerous or stupid with his power supply, I can perhaps see the arc he described and him knocking out the power, though.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Don't have any info your looking for off hand, but would like to say I found the vid interesting, especially when he brings up part of the materials list as being particle board from a 50s' experiment. Odd, as I believe particle board was non-existent until the seventies?, I could be wrong and have not looked it up but that's my observation.

Dallas

Partcile board was invented during World War 2, that became popular
during the end of the 1940's because of lumber shortages.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thanks guys. It seems easy enough to build yourself?

Any dutch on the board who can give me the correct translation of "particle board"???

Is it "Spaanplaat"?

Would it matter btw if you used anything else like triplex? Why would particle board be significant??? What about the power supply???

The slides he showed are from the Telus Group???

It sure looks tempting to try this out...........

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I cannot see the type of wood having any significance except for weight. Whether this is real antigravity (probably not) or magnetism or any other lifting force, it will obviously work better if it is lifting a lighter load. I don't know much about wood, but maybe particle board is lighter than other types?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Its not lighter per volume but it is much stronger compared to natural wood or plywood. Its really essentially a composite material. Of course not using graphite, but using wood fibers and resin or glue as a binder and pressure to compress the chipboard.

Is someone here going to build one?

[edit on 29-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I´ll try it, but need to be sure about the way the power needs to be hooked up, how the spools are linked and wired (and with what!).

Noone seems to know what this is or where the plans are...

The video simply does not tell us that much...

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ok people
the guys name is stan deyo. the videos name as i found it is, Anti-gravity, free energy & the technology of the new world order.(2005).avi i found it using the program from this site.

www.emule-project.net

good luck.

the water car stuff is pretty neat to. where he presents to poeple how its works. and actually told people he went to car companies to explain his invention. they all know about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
I´ll try it, but need to be sure about the way the power needs to be hooked up, how the spools are linked and wired (and with what!).

Noone seems to know what this is or where the plans are...

The video simply does not tell us that much...

the problem with Hutchensons work, is that he does not have the slightest idea of what he is doing. have you seen the inside of this guys appartment? there is more space on a submarine, it is totaly cluttered with any electronic device he can get his hands on.

when he turns dials, he is not experimenting as much as he is just "feeling for it" for something to happen.

Because his experiments have been difficult to reproduce, if even possible, people have suggested that maybe the man is doing these things with his mind. He does have an interesting mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
ok people
the guys name is stan deyo. the videos name as i found it is, Anti-gravity, free energy & the technology of the new world order.(2005).avi

Good stuff!

Will look around for it, thank you

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
the problem with Hutchensons work, is that he does not have the slightest idea of what he is doing. have you seen the inside of this guys appartment? there is more space on a submarine, it is totaly cluttered with any electronic device he can get his hands on.

I really love Hutchison, I believe he was in the "Race to Zero point" movie as well. Not sure he uses his mind though (although, who knows?). From what I gather he is using something like electronic sound resonance to create all sorts of weird fields, which is really interesting....

I´m going to look into Stan Deyo (the original vid) because this sure has me interested, and if easy to build as he says, why not!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

Any dutch on the board who can give me the correct translation of "particle board"???

Is it "Spaanplaat"?

It is indeed Spaanplaat, no idea if it matters to your experiment though.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Great thread, love the video.

I think the material for the base would not be that important. Plywood or any man made timber based sheet may work?

I want to build one too

The interesting thing to me was the spacing of the pins/threads and the possible link to the use of increasing frequency of mass to provide faster than light speed travel, or something like that. Saw in a video a while back. It was about the nasa images of the tethered satellite experiment and the apparent ufos from the video. Upon close inspection it appeared there was a rotating and pulsing wave in a galaxy kind of shape emmitted from these craft?? Long video but worth a look

video here

Interesting subject and worth having some fun with.

My own spaceship..what fun

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have a guess as to how the power is hooked up, but I can't be sure. Assuming that my theory is right, then he is just running a current through the wires, wrapped around the apparatus as shown in his video. I don't know what he is using for a power source, but I'd guess something fairly heavy-duty, since it takes a lot of power to magnetically levitate something. I'd guess perhaps a car battery, but that is quite dangerous to play around with, unless you know exactly what you are doing, so I'd start out with something smaller, or else have an expert do it for you if you are not one.

My diagram of how I think it works

Also see the right hand rule for a way to know which direction the magnetic field points when a current is going through a wire.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by DragonsDemesne]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
My diagram of how I think it works

Also see the right hand rule

Well, this is a good start.. I think the particle board is used because it is light weight? If so balsa wood could be good as well (stuff you make kites off)

About the power supply, what if I just run household current through there? (220v in my case).

Looking forward to blowing out the power in the entire block the anarchist says...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well I haven't worked it out, but I'd think that a wall current would be enough. You can also compensate for a smaller power supply by adding more windings and more of the 'poles' that have windings on them. (basically the same thing in either case, as you are getting more windings either way) If you had, say, to pick some arbitrary numbers, 1 amp and 10 windings, or 10 amps and 1 winding, those would produce the same magnetic field. (again, those are just hypothetical numbers to illustrate the idea, please don't hurt somebody with 10 amps :p)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join