It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just don't get it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What is their point? Once all the power has been obtained, and the human race is subjected to complete slavery, Then what? What else is there? Why are these people so tied up in power and control? I mean what, is this a really bad case of insecurity? I know there is enough resources and technology on this planet for humanity to live in a eutopic society. Somebody has to do something.
One group of people control everything. Another group has clue what's going on. A large group just meanders along completely clueless. But who are the people standing up? Who is doing anything?
What happened to all the heroes and revolutionaries...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Than you should read Baudrillard "Simulation & Simulacra" - there is not even a trace of anything original....we prefer hyperreal in movies and TV...we simulate the reality....the truth of corruption and lies of governments are just stories that media reports...one minute horrors of wars...than how to chose your dog psychiatrist...what can you do -go to shopping mall...we just choose whatever we want from menu - but we do not create it -government does it for us...we know something is very, very wrong - but we are is state of apathy...“melancholia“ and we do nothing...

B. call it "the disenchantment of the world" and "destruction of meaning through simulation, hypersimulation, hypertile" - masses are totally in complete indifference. ..widespread nihilism..

Trying to find truth is a good step... like on ATS.

Good thread Viszet Oki!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viszet Oki
What is their point? Once all the power has been obtained, and the human race is subjected to complete slavery, Then what? What else is there? Why are these people so tied up in power and control? I mean what, is this a really bad case of insecurity? I know there is enough resources and technology on this planet for humanity to live in a eutopic society. Somebody has to do something.
One group of people control everything. Another group has clue what's going on. A large group just meanders along completely clueless. But who are the people standing up? Who is doing anything?
What happened to all the heroes and revolutionaries...

Sorry, don't get you much. Are you saying what if the world is under one government? One World?

Aha, you see. The leader or president of this One World has only 8 years of presidency ( 2 periods ). Even if you let him president for 80 years he won't be richer than Bill Gates. So don't worry

Why don't you join politicians, be a senator and then become a president of One World, or send your sons and daughter to school of politics.
How wonderful it is to become a president of One World, after all you don't build it at all, but you can have it.

Let the America and Jews spend years of years, billions and billions to create One World, and then you become the president. How nice isn't it?

One World, or NWO is not a threat, it is an opportunity.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I believe the world is heading in the direction of One government. Even if it were under the facade of democracy, it would be a fascist dictatorship such as America is quickly becoming. True freedom is a thing of the past. The only "presidents" would be those selected by whomever is selecting them now. Based, it seems, primarily on blood lineage. The "vote" is nothing more than a facade as well, just kept in place so we the people don't get too pissed off. I'm sure with enough media brainwashing propaganda that too may be phased out.
But that is not even the real problem. The real problem is us. Because we continue to let it happen. The previous poster was absolutely right about apathy.
The majority are lost in what I like to call "escapism" Too worried about the price of shoes at JC Pennies. Too worried about who Tom cruise is dating. Too worried about the next episode of the Simpsons. How many people get home from work, and the rest of the evening is spent stuck in front of the Television.
Hypnotised. I have talked to so many people who don't even consider the possibility of anything bigger than what they want to buy at the mall or watch on TV. What needs to be done to wake them up? Welcome to zombie America ladies and gentlemen, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

>BTW I don't totally disagree with the idea of a one world government. But my vision of such is one where money does not exist. The government itself
is there only to provide helthcare, education, and justice. But a government of the people, where the people farm for the people, the people house each other, where community once again is more important than the next episode of Seinfeld. A society where humanity exist to serve each other. There are enough resources, especially when you throw free energy into the equation.
I believe free energy is here, just suppressed.... because of money.
I don't know if enough people can ever be enlighted enough for this fantasy of mine to come into realtiy. Too many people care about nothing more then there own insecurities and selfish desires. Sadly enough the vast majority are members of my own generation and next one up and coming, most of us products of a broken home, thrown out of emotional and mental balance by violence and or lack of love. People in so much pain, "escapism" is the seemingly the only alternative. Some how I feel this is an intended product.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viszet Oki
I believe the world is heading in the direction of One government. Even if it were under the facade of democracy, it would be a fascist dictatorship such as America is quickly becoming. True freedom is a thing of the past. The only "presidents" would be those selected by whomever is selecting them now. Based, it seems, primarily on blood lineage. The "vote" is nothing more than a facade as well, just kept in place so we the people don't get too pissed off. I'm sure with enough media brainwashing propaganda that too may be phased out.
But that is not even the real problem. The real problem is us. Because we continue to let it happen. The previous poster was absolutely right about apathy.
The majority are lost in what I like to call "escapism" Too worried about the price of shoes at JC Pennies. Too worried about who Tom cruise is dating. Too worried about the next episode of the Simpsons. How many people get home from work, and the rest of the evening is spent stuck in front of the Television.
Hypnotised. I have talked to so many people who don't even consider the possibility of anything bigger than what they want to buy at the mall or watch on TV. What needs to be done to wake them up? Welcome to zombie America ladies and gentlemen, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

>BTW I don't totally disagree with the idea of a one world government. But my vision of such is one where money does not exist. The government itself
is there only to provide helthcare, education, and justice. But a government of the people, where the people farm for the people, the people house each other, where community once again is more important than the next episode of Seinfeld. A society where humanity exist to serve each other. There are enough resources, especially when you throw free energy into the equation.
I believe free energy is here, just suppressed.... because of money.
I don't know if enough people can ever be enlighted enough for this fantasy of mine to come into realtiy. Too many people care about nothing more then there own insecurities and selfish desires. Sadly enough the vast majority are members of my own generation and next one up and coming, most of us products of a broken home, thrown out of emotional and mental balance by violence and or lack of love. People in so much pain, "escapism" is the seemingly the only alternative. Some how I feel this is an intended product.

Good one.

The real problem is us. Agree.

So we start to fix things from ourselves. Individual correction.
Forget America.
Forget government. Forget FEAR!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
wow... i was really hoping to get more of a response. This thread just sort of died off.

new topics

top topics

join