It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Most accurate Investigation into UFO's ever"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This video I watched on youtube is very interesting. There are lots of military footage from many countries documenting UFOs, and this video presents some of them very well.

It was originally aired on the SciFi channel, but I have yet to see them air it again. The video is 1 hour and 28 minutes long. It's a must see.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
First time I've seen this expose. You're right DJMessiah.. it was a
very well done video that contained info I'd never heard before, like
the COMETA commission. Before now, I thought the only COMETA
was our ATS member. Thanks for taking the time to post and
recommend this compelling documentary.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Is it just me that find the "down to earth" explanation of mass hallucinations amusing? I mean is mass hallucination so normal?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
First time I've seen this expose. You're right DJMessiah.. it was a
very well done video that contained info I'd never heard before, like
the COMETA commission. Before now, I thought the only COMETA
was our ATS member. Thanks for taking the time to post and
recommend this compelling documentary.

haha, thx.
seems like im popular here, yet.

best regards.

ps: i´ve chosen that name because of this report.

pss: i dont believe in mass hallucination. if there are mass hallucinations, then we´re continously living in a huge one since a long time...

[edit on 27/4/07 by cometa]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Interesting movie.
After seeing all those reports I again feel a strong wonder how it is posible for governments to withhold the documented evidence.
The shere disclosure of the different pages should ripple from any institution and make it start asking questions about itself refusing to be run around or held in the dark like that congressman.

As always... if we look at the US
you have a congress that passes bills on lots of different things. Isn't congress along with the president at any time the highest level of justice?
If so I don't understand how the shady characters of the known and unknown security agencies could withhold any infomation regarding these events or sightings.

I don't think the cliche of disclosing this kind of thing in todays world could in any way pose as a thread to your national security.
Your thread towards national security began the moment the government decided that it was healthy to build top secret facilities where something could be stored or developed.

Are there to this day still persons in congress who are willing to fight for disclosure or are they too affraid to discuss these subjects?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
As always... if we look at the US
you have a congress that passes bills on lots of different things. Isn't congress along with the president at any time the highest level of justice?

Nothing is higher than an angry mob

The problem I think is that people brush it away because the media always focus on the wrong things and that is what we come in contact the most. I mean look at the Pheonix sighting. This video actually takes up the most interesting parts of it with quite a bit of information that if true and accurate, is an intelligent design of unknown origin. Yet for every video like this there are 10 that only brings up the "popular" part of it and yell OMFGUFO!!! at the now blatantly obvious flares.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by merka]

top topics

join