It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Americans tell me why your country must oppress people with such malice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTemplarConnection
At least your ignorance does not extend so far as to render you oblivious to dependency America has on foreign labor.

As I hope your ignorance doesn't extend to forget your countries reliance on foreign military to win your wars. (ie Vietnam)

as to why women do not like to be treated as sex object it's a cultural difference, women want to be equal as long as you buy them everything LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The bosoms of college girls are truly my vice. I could write a thesis on the artistic notions evoked by the way different fabric runs over the breasts. In France women take pride in being complimented on the erotic countours of thier physique but in the US such an interest is considered taboo. Tight, how do you say... shorts.... also tweak my fancy. Americans who agree that such interests should not be openly discussed, why do you feel this way?

Give me a break. You can make a sentence out of "erotic countours of thier (sic) physique," and yet you don't know the word "shorts." What is the french word for them, anyway?

I smell an american high-school education, and someone who is fluent, but only in English.

What's the french word for "tweak"?

Ah yes, I remember now:

"Charade"

embarrasing.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The U.S. is one of the best nations in this world and it's not oppressive, it is progressive...don't get those two confused. And you may argue that these definitions may vary, fortunatley it doesn't matter as long as the interests of the U.S. are taken as priority. The only thing that oppresses foreign countries are their own ideologies. The Bush administration is actually very progressive in its' prospects and I applaud them for removing oppossing anti-US forces in nations like Iraq and Afghanistan to develop business opportunities within these nations that is also helping smaller corporations obtain multi-billion contracts. Thanks Bush!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The O.P Another trojan Muslim masquarading as a Westerner.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Flighty]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

But in France did we steal our land from indigenous peoples? No. In France, do we shoot people who seek to enter our country seeking a better life?
[edit on 26-4-2007 by TheTemplarConnection]

By indigenous peoples you mean the Indians. Something that happend long ago. I still fail to understand how that has anything to do with todays events, or the America of today? Feel free to go into more depth on that.

In France do we stuff our children's mouths with the vomitous mass of un-edible diet you call "BigMacs" and then wonder why they develop diabetes?

Like those cute arizona chicks you mentioned?
They must get those nice figures of theres from eating big macs with a large coke and fren..I mean Freedom fries. lol

your view is one full of stereotypical generalizations.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Yep, its a troll.

Carry on templar. I enjoy this like i enjoy watching a retarded dog chase its tail.
you might be a little entertaining, if anyone really puts any serious thought into the verbal abuse you seem to be begging for.

Carry on, and God bless.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join