It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fooooddd figghttt!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Pulling out a one foot, half inch, copper tube. Scooping up a hanful of mashed potatoes and packing it in the tube.

~Pitewwwwwww!~

"Yeah! Right in her cleavage!!!"

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Laying down a barrage of pine nuts with a makeshift soda straw blowgun from the safety of the salad bar ...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"Hey, you hit me!"

At the other end of the salad bar table. Laying two banana's and three mustard packets with split ends on the table.

One backfired, but the others shot out as I hammered them with my fist.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"Mustard and bananas? That's fighting fruit, sir!"

Heaves the industrial sized ranch dressing bucket's contents at Mr. Mustard ...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I ducked the blob of dressing, but slipped on a banana peal and landed ass end in the janitors mop bucket being used to clean the never ending mess.

My favorite girlschool crush Sonja is laughing at me, so I get up and walk towards the door defeated and ashamed!

But, wait! I still have my hot, sticky and guey candybar that was left in my pocket. I'll unwrap it and put it on someones food tray."

"Turd! Turd! Turd! Everyone look. Tommy's eating turd!"

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I Slap tommy in the face with a frying pan.
And then fill his mouth with the lunch ladies soap and sends him packing to a facility that can tend to his needs...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I get out a blender and mix up a liver and onion smoothee and follow everyone that thought they got away clean, then start launching!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
WooHooooooo

Liver and onions???!!!

Loads up chocolate graham pie shell with chocolate ice cream and whipping cream.....

Facials??

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Exiting the door, I turn around a realize that my only love Sonja is still in there. Although the vitamins from a facial would do her well, I'm sure she would never forgive me if I just walked out and did nothing.

I puff out my chest in my best dog impression and return inside saying, "There's no fear, underdog is hear!"

I grab a string of hotdog links, curl it up in a wasue and wrangle my love to safety.

Sonja gives me a kiss and I say, "Hot diggity dog!"

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
*makes simon slip on a banana peel.*

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Member quietly slips over to the buffet for some fruit salad, then just as quietly, slips away without getting involved.

As Anxiety is quietly walking out the door. I'm rushing in with a handful of pies. Oh noooo the pies splashed all over anxiety. LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Mmmmm ... floor pie ...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yelp and you slipped on the floor pie and you are covered from head to toe. LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I pick up two aluminum pie pans off the tile floor and use them as mouth plates, opening and closing them together.

Running around dodging the meyhem I yell out, "Look at me everyone. I'm PacMan! Wacka, wacka, wacka!"

My love Sonja shakes her head in a jokingly manner and says, "And I thought you where mature saving me and all!"

I then was hit by a bean burrito that was overstuffed with cream cheese!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've got spam and I'm not afraid to use it!

My mom stocked up on spam before the Y2K, so my mom packs a lot of spam in my lunch box.

[edit on 15/6/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
heh... did my threat work?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Spam dodging is easy, flying around the room on my Chinese kung fu wires.

I'm coming at ya with some serious dam dam min (really freaking hot and really freaking spicy noodles) and slap a direct hit to the face.

Your eye balls have just melted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join