It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA beh.-mod ops. in BLACKSBURG - massacre in BLACKSBURG HMMM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
well i must admit i got this idea from visting the site of mark phillips and cathy o'briens website that states it was an odd coincidence that washington needed to deflect people's attention from there push to try to get $ for more wars and the email scandal

"how ironic" that a tiny little town, as disclosed about in ACCESS DENIED in Virginia could HOST the worst school massacre in US history on a day of extreme importance that a so called "showdown between Congress and the Pentagon/Executive Branch" over the war funding and pulling our troops out ... to most likely divert the people's attention away from what is being perpetrated against all of u.s.

they show the excerpt from the book where they talk about darpa and discuss the beh. modifation which is a more generally acceptable term for mind control, NOT SOLD ON THIS, but DEFINITELY worth a LOOK!

but i found it odd that DARPA

major contract awared from DARPA to blacksburg's contractor AVID llC apparently DARPA and is a top secret facility for cutting edge techniques including behavior modification it's real beleive me (marketer's make a living out of behavior and perception modification) but the DOD uses it for more violent measures (obviously)

in the SAME CITY where the massacre unfolded with a psycopath looking indiviual who looked programmed to kill (note he had killing skills if such a term could be used i.e he killed methodically, not some hack shooting with poor aim)

not sure how this could be uncovered or proved

except how it may match Patterns of cover up and sacficing human lives to further agenda or distract refocus public and ties concerning some stuff AVID does or if there are any claims of DARPA bases in blacksburg mountains

REMEMBER if you are on the 9/11 inside job boat than you know how these type's of people think. i.e the ends jusity the means =34 dead is worth keeping the public distracted so we can continue to fund a war for billions more in profit

U MUST REMEMBER to occasionally (like now when searching for clues) to remember to THINK OF this thru the PERSPECTIVE of what these people are willing to do 9/11 kill thousands, then the first and biggest problem (believable?) melts away

again not sold and will do some reasearch but interesting and haven't seen it brought up

[

[edit on 26-4-2007 by cpdaman]

join