It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Kicks Iran when it's down.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Bush lists demands of Iran

Thu Jan 1, 4:09 PM ET

Add Politics - AFP to My Yahoo!

FALFURRIAS, United States (AFP) - US President George W. Bush (news - web sites) said that helping Iranians after last week's devastating earthquake was the right thing to do, but that US aid did not signal a thaw in relations with Tehran.

"What we're doing in Iran is we're showing the Iranian people the American people care, that they've got great compassion for human suffering," he told reporters after hunting quail here with his father.

But if Tehran wants better relations, it must turn over any member of Osama bin Laden (news - web sites)'s al-Qaeda network it has in custody, abandon efforts to develop unconventional weapons, and embrace political reforms.
rest at
story.news.yahoo.com.../afp/20040101/pl_afp/us_iran_bush_040101220932

List of Demands after 50,000 die in an earth quake you have to love Bush's style. It�s barbaric.

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Words of "encouragement".....
Vsions of when the mullahs and Iran's repressive theocratic government falls.
Freedom nears for those many, many Iranians that continually yearn and protest for it.

Remember DD....mean ole' Bush, who seems to be kicking the dog when it is down is the very same one that did what is also mentioned in your article:
"A Bush aide who asked not to be named said the US leader consulted top foreign policy advisers last weekend on whether Washington could do more to help Iran following the quake, which devastated the city of Bam and may have left up to 40,000 dead.

When they told him that the restrictions, a symptom of the break in relations following the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran, hampered aid efforts, he ordered them eased, the aide said."

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have no love for Iran I just think it's funny. I remember all to well those bastards taking out people hostage at the embassy.

new topics

join