It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Ann Coulter make a good replacement for Rosie O'Donnell ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just seen a discussion on Fox news with the same topic. With very interesting comments. What do you think? I think it would be great. Just one day as a guest, would be great to see. imo. Being that it is a left sided show and all.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
That's FUNNY!
The View has been so radical left for so long now .. putting Anne Coulter in would make everyone's heads spin there! Oh gosh .. I'm laughing just thinking about it! Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
She had her own show for a little while. Then she told a Vietnam vet in a wheelchair he was the reason we lost the war.

Dont get me wrong, I love her. Anyone that can incite riots and cause villiges to run amuk with pitch forks and torches is a hero in my book. Regardless of politics I think we all need more Ann Coulters out there to keep us from getting complacent or lazy.

Sometimes Ill be listening to her talk or reading an article by her and for at least 2/3rds of it I'm like, "yeah, right on" and all about it. Then she inevitably crosses the line. Its awsome. Personally, I hate the line with a passion and do my best to cross it everyday. Surrounded by an institution such as Yale it makes for some interesting moments, and alot of running.

During the CPAC I thought she was on a roll then came the 'John Edwards is a fag' thing. ($400 haircut anyone?) Whoa boy. Ill admit I thought it was funny but theres a time and a place. On live TV is not the time or the place. Maybe sitting at a bar with a couple of friends who know its joke and you're not some raging homophobe but, Christ Ann, you're on national TV!!

If she were on Id have to start TiVoing the show.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ya the more I watch her the more I like her. I think it would be a great twist, her being on the show. With her there I might actually watch it. Because as it goes, I cant stand any of the personalities on that show. Rosie being the first on that list.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
honestly, we shouldn't put ann coulter on any show. she's the type of person that will argue the position that canada was involved with the vietnam war to a canadian who knows otherwise. she's the type of idiot that rights books attacking people that don't share her position as nothing more than "godless."

hell, she uses "godless" as an insult, which is just plain stupid to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh I would definetly watch more often if Ann was on the show. Just to hear her say one dumb thing after another.

If I were her, I would be really emabressed.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i don't like Rosie O'Donnell i find her quite annoying..buuuut

Ann Coulter makes me Vomit, she is a poor excuse for a person, i mean who am i to say right? but seriously folks shes like Dr.Kevorkian without trying

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why is this news? Why is this in Regional Politics of all things? This belongs at BTS or the Skunkworks.

But honestly, who gives a hoot about the View, Anne Coulter and far less the television station it's aired on? This is problem today, they put this crap up as news and they actually talk about it extensively the weight the pros and cons of having one crazy person on, versus another crazy with a different face.

Anne Coulter is an idiot, Rosie, an even bigger idiot. This is a two bowls of crap scenario, you pick the skinnier one, that's your choice.

Simply ridiculous...

~Keeper

top topics

join