It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 ignorance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
many of you in this site believe that the united states govt was involved in the 9-11 attacks.if i say this isnt true and present my evidence many will question wether ive seen the other sides evidence. i have not done that much research but from wat ive seen on videos supposedly showing controlled demo. it doesnt show anything but a buildings collapsing. yes there are windows bursting 7 or 9 floors below the collapsing floors. this is caused by the imense air pressure that was in the building. but when it comes down to the reasons why these comspiracies were created its not that hard to fugure out. society is always under some sort of control. wether it be from the church, political ideology or its very residents. suprisingly the way we think is also controlled by media and our openmindedness. if we're too open minded we're vulnerable to such stupidities like the moon landing conspiracy or the 911 conspiracy, and if we're too close minded we are stubborn but more likely to be free of all the bs ideology that goes around. this specific conspiracy was created as propaganda for the war in the middle east to lose popularity. someone thought, hey if we can sum how link the attacks to the US gov't then the war will fall apart. so u start thinking wats in the middle east? oil. who profits from wars? the weapons industry and the oil industry. the US didnt attack its self just so it can get oil and make billions. when a country is invaded the first thing done is to cut off its fuel. therefor they cant attack. and the only reason other oil companies are there now is to secure the fields and provide oil to other countries. but since people found that out they created sumthing else. they branded the war in the middle east another vietnam. this of course made the war look like thousands of troops were dying every month. its like naming a small dog duke. that name implies that the dog might be big and mean. same with branding the war "another vietnam." since we've been there the casualties are below 4000. by this time in vietnam the number of dead soldiers was more then 5 times that. finally this all boils down to the 2008 presidential election. the big issue is ending the war. now, knowing that think for a second if the democrats want to win soo badly they will creat lies, the far left, and these lies, like the 911 conspiracy, will make the war less and less popular. and seeing that the right is in favor of the war they know by making the war unpopular they will have a chance to win. theyve already won by using this method. look at the 06 elections. it takes one movie star or public officail to introduce this conspiracy, then all it takes is one friend sharing it with another and thats how it spreads. they will present their evidence and twisting the truth. this is how they convince people to believe it. now that shows u how media controlls the public. by saying "look there are burst 7 floors below the collapsing floors that means there had to be an explosion" when in reality it was simply the air just bursting out due to the imense pressure build up . and then u might say then why cant u see it continueing well the smoke covers it. so therefore u cant see it. dont ignore the simple facts because in doing so u will see wat u want to see, most videos showing sumthing odd are shown with a question questioning the odd noise or object shifting ur perception. it is ignorance wether u like it or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicaltruth14
i have not done that much research

Did you come here to impose your views supporting the government story or to investigate 9/11?

P.S. Try inserting paragraph breaks when you write.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
im not here to impose anything. simply to present to all of u the truth. when u say gov't story do u mean there is a different story? isnt the gov't story based upon eyewitnesses? people who were there?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Not to mention a lot of 911 conspiracy theories are bs and people fail to question the source instead of jumping to conclusion because someone said it. It's funny when someone says the wtc 7 callaspe at a freefall rate of 9 secs. When actuallity freefall rate would be at 7 secs and the building actually callasped over 12 secs. People would just buy into it without doing their own research. I would prove them wrong over and over, but then there would be more lame conspiracy aded on. It's neverending how creative and blind some people can be.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an open minded person and I look into both sides of the arguments. However, what I found out is the 911 conspiracies are full of lies and the sources are unreliable, not to mention zero evidence and on top of that some of the conspiracies don't make sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

i have not done that much research

Did you come here to impose your views supporting the government story or to investigate 9/11?

P.S. Try inserting paragraph breaks when you write.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

Well I'm no scientist either but I look into things first before I open my gob. Watch 9-11 mysteries. I spent hours watching clips and video's. For 5 years I thought that the US was attacked by terrorists that is until I came here. Their are tons of sites that will help you determine the truth.

www.wanttoknow.info...

www.truthmove.org...

www.total911.info...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Of course the official story has holes in it, but what story doesn't? Are you God to know all the answers? Plus, who cares if there are unanswer questions. Every case has unanswer questions. Why waste your time proving every point when you don't need to. I mean, we have enough evidence right? Why overplay it when u don't have to. Sh1t r u gonna pay the experts more money to prove the official story more? They did their job and it's done, move on to the next job. Why dwell forever for answers? Anyone in their right mind can come to their own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
leyla did it ever occur to u that those people just want fame. i dont suppose u belive everything they say on the tabloids, do u?

if it took u hours to figure out sumthing most likely it u hours to get convinced to believe a lie. the truth doesnt take hours it takes minutes.

during those hours the truth was just twisted to make their point credible.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Logical:
One step at a time.
There are many theories, many anomalies, and more than a few frauds.
Personally I never needed to have the Pentagon hit w/a missile, Flt 93 shot down, remote control, towers demo'd, anything.

The first thing I saw was all our defenses failed. Intel, immigration, law, airport security, air defenses... you can yammer on all you want about "walls" and "outdated protocols" and lack of imagination. Look at the context: other criminals are caught, Ressam was caught entering Seattle and prevented his milennium attack, and if the intel system was so broke ad there were warnings of hijacking attacks, why no better air defenses arranged? Why radar switched off, fighters stationed away, war games run and leadership slts vacated on 9/11 in key spots?

And who benefitted? The same people that oops failed to prevent it. Later we learn suicide hijackings into buildings had been tried before - most stopped on ground, one stopped in mid flight (at a ground stop by commandoes), one stopped by suicidal pilot intervention, but nothing at any point obstructed this first ever succesful suicide hijacking. And then war, etc...

If you want to get thru to me with the truth as you see it, you'll need to overcome that. Show me the failures were accidental. Show me the powers that be assidiously refused to exploit the opportunities. I can't prove back the DID therefore allow it to happen, but you must admit the circumstantial evidence is a bit troubling?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Would you rather have me to believe for another 5 years that 9-11 was done by terrorists? And pardon me I do read tabloids for the heck of it doesn't make it news. Geeze of course I don't believe what they say.
Ok wise guy figure it out yourself.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
then how is this conspiracy not a tabloid story??

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I will copy paste in here what i said to someone else about this subject because it applies 100% in here as well.

===================================================

Not to start an argument and i mean no offense but What is your personal reason of coming on a 911 conspiracy forum?

I am asking you this because what i see is a person who goes on every single one of the threads made about 911 and just straight out deny every single conspiracies posted about the subject.

So why do you come on here if you are not interested in the cause? I call this a conflict of interests.

For example, i stay out of the religious forum because i don't want to offend anyone who believes in religions. The same could apply in your situation on this forum.

This forum is about finding the truth of what happened on 911, it's not about embracing the official story or else there would be no need for the forum in the first place. This is after all called above top secret and is intended as a conspiracy theory message board.

This forum is not called,

''Above Top Secret, There Are No Secrets, Move Along, nothing to see here.''

EDIT: I know you have the right to participate in this forum but i can't possibly see what would be your reasons other then dis information...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ok u make sum points there caustic logic but the only thing that failed that day was the airport security. these guys flew low under the feds rador this was simply a surprise attack. just like japan attacking pearl harbor. i dont suppose u question weather we allowed it ? do u?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sorry if I missed it, but what is "this conspiracy?"

Tabloids don't cover real and frightening things, just frivolous celeb gossip or aliens-n-mutants, depending on the variety. Many cartoon constructs of 9/11 do come across as kooky, I suspect by design.

Would you be so manip;ulable as to take those as the only aspect of "9/11 Truth" and by debunking the dumbest strawman argument claim all is well with the attacks?

If so I guess you gotta do it and I shouldn't get in your way with troubling big picture questions. The planes were real not holograms, so everything's fine and we got the evildoers on the run. Damn that's easy well have fun.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What first comes to mind is fail communication. Something like this has never happened before. People can't prepare for something that they didn't know people were capable of doing. We see this time and time again in daily lives or past histories. Some examples: Perl Harbor - never knew what hit them. You can be sure the US will be react faster next time. Virginia Tech reminds me of 911. The school failed to evacuate the school. Why they didn't think the killer was still on campus and it never happen like this before. They will be ready next time to evacuate everyone. The bottom line is it's hard prevent something that has never happen, but we'll be ready next time.

Say if someone threatens to nuke the US sometime this year. How are we going to prevent it and do we know if the warning is really reliable? Should we make the public panick? If someone is going to nuke us. I don't think we can stop it, until the second time comes around. Were not prepare for something like that until it happens again.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
EDIT: I know you have the right to participate in this forum but i can't possibly see what would be your reasons other then dis information...

Flippant use of language. Doesn't there need to be information in order to make disinformation? I feel neither informed nor disinformed here, just slightly side-tracked but that's my own doing.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
These Radio head lyrics are appropriate here i think.

Can't get the stink off
He's been hanging round for days
Comes like a comet
Suckered you but not your friends
One day he'll get to you
And teach you how to be a holy cow

You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts
Is that you do it to yourself
Just you and no one else
You do it to yourself
You do it to yourself

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"This forum is about finding the truth of what happened on 911" this was said by selfless.

then wat am i doing? haha u seem to think that wat im doing is sumthing else?
how do u expect to know the truth with out opposing views being presented to u for u to see and read.arguements always in the end present wat is seen to be the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
selfless do u know nothing?
peace stops war?? since when?
peace is wat follows war without war u dont have peace. hipy ideology doesnt seem to have any logic in it

[edit on 26-4-2007 by logicaltruth14]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

Originally posted by selfless

Flippant use of language. Doesn't there need to be information in order to make disinformation? I feel neither informed nor disinformed here, just slightly side-tracked but that's my own doing.

haha, well i have dedicated this day to finding out the motivations of those who comes on this forum to just embrace the official story of 911.

It reminds me of people who goes on animal loving forums and talks about hunting.

Conflict of interest concepts, been in my consciousness for a few weeks now.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

"This forum is about finding the truth of what happened on 911" this was said by selfless.

then wat am i doing? haha u seem to think that wat im doing is sumthing else?
how do u expect to know the truth with out opposing views being presented to u for u to see and read.arguements always in the end present wat is seen to be the truth.

This is a conspiracy forum, the official story is not considered a Conspiracy

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join