It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People that Believe 9/11 Was an Inside Job that I know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Sorry, I meant Kevin Ryan. Got my people mixed up.

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Not necessarily a highly trained structural engineer.

Before you go too far with this, I want you to tell me how exactly a structural engineer is an expert on

(a) A plane slamming into a building,
(b) The effects of fire upon steel,
(c) A collapsing building.

If that question confuses you, then research what structural engineering is all about. It's about static loads, primarily, with things like drainage on the side. The whole premise that these people are experts over people skilled in dynamic physical systems and metallurgy is bogus.

Edit to throw this in to illustrate my point:

Griff, you just took your PE. How much did it ask about the effects of fire on steel, and how many collision problems did you work, or problems involving dynamic systems?

When he answers, you'll know why you've cleverly been led to bark up the wrong tree. The guys behind the "official story" have never claimed that structural engineers were the relevant experts. This is an assumption that's been spread mainly on internet forums like this one, probably from people ignorant of the subject making bad assumptions. You have to know some basic physics, and things overlap into some metallurgy, but they aren't trained to be experts on it by any standards.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Griff, just dont post your real name in your profile. And if you do speak out publicly, be careful.

It is not at all unheard of for licenses to be revoked for political reasons.

In certain jurisdictions, structural engineers are licensed separately from professional engineers.

[edit on 4/28/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Except for people who are disengaged from the world in a kind of pathological way.
Or people not willing to give the argument equal time with their brainwashing.

A couple of my friends- someone in p.r. and a journalist were giving me the old "but they wouldn't do that" routine last spring at someones birthday, and I said "just look into it" When I was saying goodbye, the journalist said, "you've got me interested, I'm going to check it out."

I talk to people on the street from the neighborhood, family, whomever. No, not obsessively and with some discretion, but I do let my opinion be known and am willing to discuss it with anyone. What else can anyone do? Word has and will continue to get around.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Pilot]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
OK... I have to come clean and you will not believe this...

My sister is a "dancer" at a club in Detroit...

She is married to the DJ and they are "goths"....

Add just about all of the dancers (thuey are smarter than you think) her hub the DJ and anyone who does the the "City Club" in Detroit.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join