It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman, Tonight, Coast to Coast, call in and ask him about Greer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Stanton is on Coast to Coast tonight, which on the East Coast starts at 10pm.

Someone should call in and ask him about Greer and report back here on what he says.

I'd call but I get way too nervous to call into radio shows, but it would be cool if someone could do it!

Here is the coast to coast website - www.coasttocoastam.com... and phone number -

Numbers:

Western US: 1-800-618-8255 (toll free)
Eastern US: 1-800-825-5033 (toll free)
First time caller: 1-818-501-4721
Wild Card line: 1-818-501-4109 (anyone can call)

International Instructions
Toll Free: (Sprint Direct Access Number)
1-800-893-0903, Press Option 5

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I love Coast to Coast. What about Greer?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I might if I'm up that late tonight. I called in and talked to Bob Lazar twice in the same show which was cool.

I'd be more interested to ask Friedman about new Roswell info and/or this new UK UFO sighting.

Friedman is a vet and shows no signs of slowing down.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Excuse me but what questions would you specifically ask? I would tell you if you are a member for 6USD you can always fast blast george questions and there is always emailing him too. Some times it works you just have to ask both him and lex to pass the questions along. Contact them both prior to the show for best results, also if you want best chances of calling in you have to call in the first half hour and then just listen on the phone untill open lines. I used to be an avid c2c listener and loved the show but like so many venues it has been watered down so much now that it hardley resembles c2c. The worst part is staying awake during ALL the commercial interruptions.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would ask what Stanton thinks about Greer's credibility, his past work, and his efforts to develop a zero point energy device and vector in a UFO for a G8 country to ignite the beginning of true disclosure.

Basically, is Greer someone who's work he follows and trusts and if he has any type of relationship with him and if he is someone worth listening too and following his work.

I didn't articulate this very well, in a hurry

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
ask about him if he knows anything knew classified material

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
*bump*

Show starts in 1 hour from now on the east coast.

Does anyone plan on calling in? I have to work early so I'm going to sleep soon.

I did email Friedman earlier this evening and he seemed very interested in the latest UFO sighting in the UK.

I have sent a FOIA request to the MOD by the way...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Although he's talked about this before, I want to hear what Friedman has to say about the O'Hare sighting; as in, if he has learned anything new about it. I'm pretty sure I know what he'll say about Greer, because I think most logical people have come to the same conclusion regarding his credibility.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You don't have to pay money to fast blast, but that may be different outside the US.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You can listen to the replay here for free:
www.cjob.com...

Choose today's date (27th) and 12am-3am, Stanton comes on at 1am.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Billy Meier]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billy Meier
You can listen to the replay here for free:
www.cjob.com...

Choose today's date (27th) and 12am-3am, Stanton comes on at 1am.

GOod thing I just purchased access to coast to coast archives for $7 a month!

Oh well, well worth the investment! I will listen later today and see if he addresses Greer in any way.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Finished listening to last night's show.

Stanton was asked what he thought about the Disclosure Project's attempts to get the UN involved in disclosure (I think that's what he was asked, I could have misinterpreted). I didn't realize the Disclosure Project was putting a big focus on the UN, but maybe I misunderstood the question or since I"m not on the Disclosure projects email list am out of the loop.

Anyhow, assuming I got the question right, Stanton was not supportive of anything regarding the UN, thinks it's a waste of time since the UN is powerless and he seems to be of the school that we need to keep high level technology a secret so it doesn't get into the wrong hands.

He also said it's great that the Chicago Tribune put thier recent sighting on the front page, which apparently got a lot more visits to thier website thus showing the press that they can sell more copies if they cover legit UFO stuff in mainstream news. So Stanton thought this is a trend that will continue with mainstream news treating the Arizona Gov, Frances release of files, and the chicago airport sighting as legit.

Stanton talk more about the Betty Hill case and the son of the guy who recovered the roswell wreckage.

Stanton is definately one of the more conservative and scientific of the UFOologists. Which is good in some ways, you can trust what he says.

But he's also someone that's not going to take action or organize a rally to get this info out there. Which is something Greer would obviously do.

If we can just combine the two men we would have a good leader I think. Stanton's scientific method and knowledge with Greer's energy, orginazation, and pushing forward.................

I definitely recommend signing up the coast to coast online subscription for podcasts/arhcives. They have some really entertaining stuff on there.

The host has been talking about the link between the discovery of the sun explosions and the Mayan prophecy date of 2012, kind of scary! As well as the recent dissappearance of the honey bee, which isn't a good sign either....

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce
Finished listening to last night's show.

Stanton was asked what he thought about the Disclosure Project's attempts to get the UN involved in disclosure (I think that's what he was asked, I could have misinterpreted). I didn't realize the Disclosure Project was putting a big focus on the UN, but maybe I misunderstood the question or since I"m not on the Disclosure projects email list am out of the loop.

Anyhow, assuming I got the question right, Stanton was not supportive of anything regarding the UN, thinks it's a waste of time since the UN is powerless and he seems to be of the school that we need to keep high level technology a secret so it doesn't get into the wrong hands.

Greer quit doing anything with the UN several years ago after stumbling on the same answer. I wondered why Friedman would've been asked that question?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Both Greer and Friedman rate high in my urological interests. Friedman's a survivor from the days of ridicule and smear tactics used against people claiming their real and their here.

Stanton Friedman stuck with his interest in the subject of 'Flying Saucers' through humour, intelligence and scientific credentials became a major player in creating the base belief for others to look into especially after video-interviewing the late Ret Maj Jesse Marcel -- MR Roswell.

Last time he was on Coast, a couple of years ago?, Mr Friedman seemed tired and some what quiet for Friedman !!

Greer, well again intelligence and credentials but much younger than Friedman and was able to get involved after Friedman's bringing the subject to world wide public interest. Dr Greer expanded Kehoe's, McDonalds, Hopkins' Friedman's and Mack's (and others) efforts to include the Disclosure Project.

Greer came up against an unexpected wall --9/11 happened just after his Press Conference in /01.

Now with all the video sites the influx of of reports and hoaxes are overwhelming researchers I feel. Personally I try to pay more attention to old film and reports, unfortunately as time go's on less new information is available on the old stuff.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I thought that was strange too.

I got the feeling though, that Stanton feels that all high level technology obtained via UFO's should be kept secret within the US cladestine community because of all of our enemies out there.

So while Greer openly tries to get this technology out to the public, Stanton thinks it should be kept secret.

Perhaps this is only in regards to anigravity related technology and not 'zero point energy', but Stanton didn't really clarify, so one can only speculate....

He does seem to be an easy person to contact via email, so I don't think it would be too hard to get his take regarding 'zero point'. My guess is he wouldn't speculate unless he was provided sufficient evidence to prove they exist.

On a previous 'COast to Coast' about a week ago, a guy who interviewed a former Lockheed engineer for a movie he's making, was interviewed himself and disclosured that the engineer told him about nuclear powered disks that Boeing had back in the late 50's early 60's, which is pretty amazing. The movie maker interviewed a guy named Boyd Bushmen, who suppossedly was involved in a lot of the engineering for this stuff.

Here is a picture of the document he discussed, looks pretty goofy, but it could be legit, who knows -

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The first document, whether legit or not, does not show a particularly noteworthy craft. It's ceiling is 62,000 feet, which is pretty good, but it's range is 3,000 miles, which is pretty bad considering it is suppodely powered by a nuclear reactor. It's speed is Mach 1.2? My goodness, plain old jets were going alot faster than that. Of course, if it were experimental maybe those specs ae okay, but it's performance by itself is not something at all 'advanced.'

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Stanton is definately one of the more conservative and scientific of the UFOologists. Which is good in some ways, you can trust what he says.

But he's also someone that's not going to take action or organize a rally to get this info out there. Which is something Greer would obviously do.

If we can just combine the two men we would have a good leader I think. Stanton's scientific method and knowledge with Greer's energy, orginazation, and pushing forward.................

Couldn't have said it better myself. I often wonder why Stanton doesn't seem interested in rallying the world together to force disclosure from the government. He seems perfectly content to sit back and wait for something to happen to talk about.

I wanted to call in and ask him exactly that, why doesn't he get more proactive.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yah, Bushman name came up here a week or so ago. He was a high level engineer at Lockheed skunk-works, I know that as Nick Cooke former writer for Janes Defence Weekly interviewed him in 2000 for the documentary 'Billion Dollar Secret' where Bushman had a few things to say, along with Congressman and a Lt Gen who looks after disbursement of the Black Budget for the Pentagon.

Ive not known Friedman to ever be quiet or to support secrecy, except lately. After reading one of his books re majestic twelve, I came away thinking his two big interests are whether flying saucers are extraterrestrial? and if so what's the method of propulsion? I suppose being a high-level science guy that would be one big interest of his.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Yah, Bushman name came up here a week or so ago. He was a high level engineer at Lockheed skunk-works, I know that as Nick Cooke former writer for Janes Defence Weekly interviewed him in 2000 for the documentary 'Billion Dollar Secret' where Bushman had a few things to say, along with Congressman and a Lt Gen who looks after disbursement of the Black Budget for the Pentagon.

Ive not known Friedman to ever be quiet or to support secrecy, except lately. After reading one of his books re majestic twelve, I came away thinking his two big interests are whether flying saucers are extraterrestrial? and if so what's the method of propulsion? I suppose being a high-level science guy that would be one big interest of his.

Dallas

I wonder the same thing, are most saucers and abductions human activity with advanced technology (antigravity and biomedical via cloning and creating new species) that is used for disinformation?

I was surprised that Stanton was supportive of secrecy as well, but I do think there is a good point to be made regarding keeping military technology in the hands of the US and out of the enemies, although with the current path the US is taking in terms of justifying war etc.... for oil, I sometimes wonder if we are the bad guys! Certainly the MIC doesn't have the worldwide community's welfare in mind.

I wonder if just disclosing the fact that Aliens are real could help bring the planet together in terms of influencing religion and emphasizing we are in fact a world community. People who would normally not be spiritual and take life purely at face value (like my brother who is an MD) might also realize there is a lot more out there...

Hopefully we'll know the answer one day, but probably not in this lifetime.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I would ask what Stanton thinks about Greer's credibility, his past work, and his efforts to develop a zero point energy device and vector in a UFO for a G8 country to ignite the beginning of true disclosure.

Basically, is Greer someone who's work he follows and trusts and if he has any type of relationship with him and if he is someone worth listening too and following his work.

I didn't articulate this very well, in a hurry

I attended Greer's lecture a few years ago here in Tempe, Arizona. He definately makes your mouth water with lots of teaser footage, books, dvd's etc. Yeah he probably has some real stuff but you gotta fork out the debit card.

Oh yeah he also said in a smug fashion that he could bench press over 400 pounds

My opinion is that he is in it for the C-Bills.

top topics

join